What went down with management at Swa...
Read It And WEEP

Asheville, NC

#54 Sep 13, 2013
Dang he's been married 4 times?No wonder he's afraid Melissa would leave him she could take him to cleaners.I hope she does..Bleed him dry.Melissa you don't have to put up with none of it.You could run him!Ha Ha my my Karma is a mean bitch but I do love to watch her in all her glory.
realworld

Burnsville, NC

#55 Sep 14, 2013
I wonder if Scott is taking his bimbos with him??????
girlie

Morganton, NC

#56 Sep 14, 2013
realworld wrote:
I wonder if Scott is taking his bimbos with him??????
Contrary to what's been said,(or how it looked) I was NOT one of his bimbos.

Sure, there may have been some innocent flirtation, but nothing happened. Too much respect for myself for that.
News Flash

Asheville, NC

#57 Sep 16, 2013
girlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, there may have been some innocent flirtation, but nothing happened. Too much respect for myself for that.
Well you just told on yourself.("thou protesteth too much" ) Ever heard this quote? ha, ha. Scott is so gross what were you thining? Must be the Lambo that can transform into a boat that he takes on the lake.Or perhaphs its because he says he can bench 10,000 pounds.Regardless the reason slore he has a wife and his wife gave birth to his child which isn't easy.So just have your memories of him almost popping a vein because an employee asked him a question.Go buy the Goonies movie watch it 100 times but just stay away from him he is married.
girlie

Morganton, NC

#58 Sep 17, 2013
I like how someone used my username for that comment. I never have, never will or ever plan to 'flirt' with scott. That's stupid.. I guess that's how topix goes, if someone doesnt like what you post, they resort to using your username and posting under your name because they have nothing witty to say in response. Sorry for the confusion.
girlie

Morganton, NC

#59 Sep 17, 2013
girlie wrote:
<quoted text>
literally, the only way you got away with making this seem like me is that your location is also Morganton. Grow up.
Jealousy

Raleigh, NC

#60 Sep 17, 2013
girlie wrote:
<quoted text>
literally, the only way you got away with making this seem like me is that your location is also Morganton. Grow up.
Again, "thou protesteth too much"
girlie

Morganton, NC

#61 Sep 18, 2013
Jealousy, go find something else to rub off on. I commented on this thread with an honest answer and opinion, and because someone doesnt like it, they turn it into some middle school bullshit. I am happilly married, and have no interested in that man. Also, the quote is 'Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much'. If you're going to quote shakespeare, get it right you fool.
Camel Toe Does Not Care

Morganton, NC

#62 Sep 18, 2013
girlie wrote:
Jealousy, go find something else to rub off on. I commented on this thread with an honest answer and opinion, and because someone doesnt like it, they turn it into some middle school bullshit. I am happilly married, and have no interested in that man. Also, the quote is 'Me thinks the lady doth protesteth too much'. If you're going to quote shakespeare, get it right you fool.
Just can't leave it alone, can you?
Pretend all you want. He hit on you. You liked it.
End of story.
girlie

Morganton, NC

#63 Sep 18, 2013
Nobody hit on me. I went in with my parents and he insulted my parents. I guess in mcdowell county that is considered hitting on someone. I think scott is a jerk from what I can tell, but I can honestly say he has never 'hit on me' or made any advances towards me, and if he did, he must be really awful at it because I didn't notice. Don't make stuff up just because things aren't exciting enough for you drama queens. 'end of story'.
Tom Hagen

Raleigh, NC

#64 Sep 18, 2013
Let’s get back to the subject at hand.

The abrupt departure. The sudden exile to Greensboro from Marion under the cover of darkness. How ‘The Don’ sent in a goon squad making an offer that couldn’t be refused.
News Flash

Asheville, NC

#65 Sep 18, 2013
No, its called karma and she's a mean bitch when she finally gets you.Don Ramsey is a good man the one that looks like Igor from The Hunchback of NotreDame isn't .What goes around comes around.We won't miss that dumbass that takes credit for anything and everything.Oh yeah (Girlie) you kinda told on yourself but I'm sure you aren't the first and you won't be the last so who cares.He is ugly set the bar higher next time.

“It's cookie'o'clock”

Since: Jul 13

Marion

#67 Sep 18, 2013
he probably couldnt handle his crappy reputation and just decided to leave. who cares? They're gone.. wooHoo!
buck

Chicago, IL

#68 Sep 18, 2013
dang man you got played ho. hook line sinker. you a ho. we all read your textin messages. bahahahahaha. donald fella a big time ho.
Cassie

United States

#69 Sep 18, 2013
buck wrote:
dang man you got played ho. hook line sinker. you a ho. we all read your textin messages. bahahahahaha. donald fella a big time ho.
Who is Donald ? And what does Donald have to do with the swamp fox?
KarenP

United States

#70 Sep 18, 2013
if someone has pictures or message lets post them for all to see that'd be great and really expose the ho bags for who they are.
Well Now

Asheville, NC

#71 Sep 19, 2013
Mark seems like a really nice guy and have never heard a bad thing about him.The channel 13 thing was lame but I'm pretty sure that wasn't his idea.I know alot of people that are more likely to go now because asshole will be gone.Anyway Mark seems like a people person and you have to be to be in that business duh.Good riddance to BAD rubbuish!
stacy

Greenville, SC

#72 Sep 19, 2013
KarenP wrote:
if someone has pictures or message lets post them for all to see that'd be great and really expose the ho bags for who they are.
I agree let's see these hos so we can all beware
Francis Marion

Marion, NC

#73 Nov 5, 2013
Well. Town of Marion 1 Swamp Fox 0
Can't even say it was good while it lasted!
So long, Swamp Fox...
JUST CURIOUS

Chesterfield, SC

#74 Nov 5, 2013
Francis Marion wrote:
Well. Town of Marion 1 Swamp Fox 0
Can't even say it was good while it lasted!
So long, Swamp Fox...
Where is it going?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking redheads 52 min Trump 4
Baxter & infidelity 55 min Trump 3
Jeffery smith 58 min Trump 3
Tice Randolph (Nov '12) 1 hr Trump 27
Lindsey webb 1 hr Jake 7
Ethan Allen Workers Cheating? Name Them (Sep '12) 10 hr frank 57
Brandy marion wal mart loss prevention!!!! 11 hr Tennessee2NorthCa... 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance