What went down with management at Swa...
Staff

Columbus, NC

#28 Sep 10, 2013
If you have any issues or concerns about the swamp fox or events going on there you can contact Mark or Charlotte Lyons at the swamp fox.
girlie

Morganton, NC

#29 Sep 11, 2013
the theatre closing was strictly the owner's fault, not the town's. its stupid to assume that.
Whiskers

Thomasville, NC

#31 Sep 11, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually kind of agree. Marion is a small population community that will grow at a slow pace. As long as they stay steady with growth and keep an open mind Marion will be a better place to live. The problem is its likely a decade from being there. This town spends time discrediting anyone that tries to bring new ideas to Marion than supporting them.
People were saying that exact same thing a decade ago, and two decades ago. Facts are facts: Industry has left Marion, Marion chases out anything it perceives as different (any business outside the ordinary), and is so far behind modern America in what it considers normal business practice that the town won't ever get ahead. In fact, it won't even catch up; all that's being done is to slow the decline so that it doesn't implode. Proof: Your last sentence directly contradicts your first. Those two can't exist in the same community, and as long there are both the latter will always win out over the former.

I am working up plans to start a business now in the mountains, in fact, it relies on being in the mountains. But there's no way in hell I'd ever locate it in Marion. No way.
Horseface

Columbus, NC

#32 Sep 11, 2013
Long Hair Dont Care wrote:
ALL THIS HORSEFACE stuff is very amusing....they call Sarah Jessica Parker that(she's fab and rich),they also call HILLARY SWANK she beautiful and well Acadamey Award WINNER,Hillary Duff shes's beautiful,and Celine Dion who could buy and sell you a trillion times over.Better than looking like Tammy Faye Bakers lil sister with black hair that has a bald man with a lazy eye.
I wasn't referring to anyone saying " horse face". Not too sure WTH you are talking about with your celebrity/ actress list and misspelling of "Academy".... But it was amusing to read!
My term "Horse Face" is a inside joke among my very close group of friends . Nothing more!
My recommendation to you is to enroll in GED classes at MTCC, BTW that stands for McDowell Tech. Community College in case you are too dumb to know!
Also have no clue who Tammy Faye's little sister is or Bald man with lazy eye?
Funny as shit ! I'm sure you're a beautiful person with a wonderful personality to go along with your beauty! The full package right ?!
Horseface

Columbus, NC

#34 Sep 11, 2013
Ok well tell me who exactly you are referring to? If you know who I am what's my name ? Pretty sure you don't know me !
Missiongirl

United States

#35 Sep 11, 2013
Nobody likes you either Amy! Maybe you should watch who you talk to about what you are posting on hear and talking smack! Some of the people you think are your friends are not ! Enjoy the fun while you can! People make fun of you all the time for caring so much about this whole situation! Get a life of your own!
captain spaulding

Marion, NC

#36 Sep 11, 2013
love this place it is where boredinmarion and me got drunk and had sex in her car in the parking lot
Pinklemons

United States

#37 Sep 12, 2013
I love to lick between the toes! Anyone else have this fetish?
Cinderella

United States

#41 Sep 12, 2013
girlie wrote:
ask horse face and the losers that brought it up. I guess it got started about scott and his wife, Idk. It's topix. Crack.
Nope long hair don't care and camel toe don't care brought it up...just sayin' if you look back
Learn Live Love

Morganton, NC

#43 Sep 12, 2013
These people haven't done a thing to you all.
Leave them alone.
Keep the children's names off this board.

Try to be mature. We're only here for a short time.
lol

Jonesville, SC

#44 Sep 12, 2013
Laugh if ya want and talk shit about how scott runs his business. He is the one rolling around in a lamborghini . Must be doin something right. Piss off haters
girlie

Morganton, NC

#45 Sep 13, 2013
oh look, scott's here. Glad to see you're still compensating for your lack of balls.. surprised you can afford the car with how many roid shots you're taking. We don't miss you, at all. Your wife is a friendly person, im sure people miss her.(not a derogatory comment, she really is a nice person) scott, nobody is jealous of your money. The reason people don't like you is because of your attitude. You were never civil and polite to anyone in marion, you rolled in with this attitude like "i'm better than everyone and I alone am going to save you cretins". I saw you in the fox one time and walked up with my parents just to meet you, to see the owner and maybe get some back story on the place, and yes, to comment on how it took your staff an hour to bring our food out. You sneered at us and talked to me, but treated my parents like they were just too damn old for any of the events that would happen here. You asked if we could even afford the meal we just ordered, so dont worry about when it came out. You were sadly mistaken, my dad might wear old blue jeans and a baseball shirt from the 80's, but they make more money in a week than you do in a month..you just don't see them shoving it in people's faces and being so damn rude to everyone. I'm glad you're gone. You need to learn some humility and manners.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#46 Sep 13, 2013
similar things have happened infront of me. scott fits his name..... best damn toilet paper ever made.
Long Hair Dont Care

Marion, NC

#47 Sep 13, 2013
lol wrote:
Laugh if ya want and talk shit about how scott runs his business. He is the one rolling around in a lamborghini . Must be doin something right. Piss off haters
This is funny because everyone of those foreign cars are LEASES.If you don't have the title in your hand you don't own shit!The guy is a running joke so good riddance to (cop)Chad Walker's twin (they look alike) Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya ! Beside Mark Lyons owns the Swamp Fox now and his pretty wife Charlotte so I know alot of people that will be attenting now that Mr.No personality/crybaby is gone.
Long Hair Dont Care

Marion, NC

#48 Sep 13, 2013
"When heard someone's boasting I could smell shit from afar." Master of Stupidity Toba Beta
Read It And WEEP

Marion, NC

#49 Sep 13, 2013
A sociopath is one who sees others as impersonal objects to be manipulated to fulfill their own narcissistic needs without any regard for the hurtful consequences of their selfish actions
Jealousy

Raleigh, NC

#50 Sep 13, 2013
Long Hair Dont Care wrote:
<quoted text>This is funny because everyone of those foreign cars are LEASES.If you don't have the title in your hand you don't own shit!The guy is a running joke so good riddance to (cop)Chad Walker's twin (they look alike) Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya ! Beside Mark Lyons owns the Swamp Fox now and his pretty wife Charlotte so I know alot of people that will be attenting now that Mr.No personality/crybaby is gone.
The "green-eyed monster" is alive & well in MacByGoshDowell County.
Read It And WEEP

Marion, NC

#51 Sep 13, 2013
Jealousy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "green-eyed monster" is alive & well in MacByGoshDowell County.
Oh here comes the jealousy card...nobody is jealous.Nobody wants to look like him (ever seen the Goonies movie?..the thing chained up in the basement Sloth they could be twins) Nobody wants his wife or his leased cars or his monopoly money its all fake.None of it real .The only thing that is real is his horrible attitude and his shadiness.So please your attitude and negativity you have created is your own fault nobody elses.Jealous ...no I'd rather be honest and real anyday.
Read It And WEEP

Marion, NC

#52 Sep 13, 2013
Whats he so angry about anyway? He can get plastic surgery if he doesn't like the way he looks.Maybe therapy if the other poster is right and roids are just going to make his attitude worse.Why does he feel the need to overcompensate on everything?Kinda sad.I'd hate to wake up everyday that miserable.
girlie

Morganton, NC

#53 Sep 13, 2013
Read It And WEEP wrote:
<quoted text>Oh here comes the jealousy card...nobody is jealous.Nobody wants to look like him (ever seen the Goonies movie?..the thing chained up in the basement Sloth they could be twins) Nobody wants his wife or his leased cars or his monopoly money its all fake.None of it real .The only thing that is real is his horrible attitude and his shadiness.So please your attitude and negativity you have created is your own fault nobody elses.Jealous ...no I'd rather be honest and real anyday.
Sounds like wifey #1 or #2 to me.

"Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nasty admits to eating dog shit (Sep '14) 24 min blocked 20
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 27 min blocked 156
The Junglefication of Baltinig. 30 min blocked 7
Josh Burnette from Old Fort 2 hr neveraresident 1
Kenyan offers goats for Malaria Obongoe. 4 hr Cliven 11
shane riddle (Jun '13) 6 hr kelly 12
Where to get a car painted 7 hr Help 1
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE