Peace Maker

Marion, NC

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Obama Said if he had a son he would want him to be
like Trayvon well now we all know from the courts ruling
Trayvon was a little Thug...lol..Whats that tell you about his Wanna'be Daddy.
William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#3 Jul 15, 2013
If I had a son he'd look like George Zimmerman.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jul 15, 2013
If I had a son or a daughter and he or she voted for Hussein baraq o bamah, i'd disown them. but that can never happen as my young'uns are smarter than that.
Peace Maker

Marion, NC

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Rest In Peace Trayboon Bamme ;)
Observing The Insane

Morganton, NC

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Racist tripe does nothing but make it worse. Doesn't reality make you so called religious right wing nutjobs wake up?
Byron De La Beckwith

Burnsville, NC

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Observing The Insane wrote:
Racist tripe does nothing but make it worse. Doesn't reality make you so called religious right wing nutjobs wake up?
One less Nigguh is a win\win for society.
that guy

Old Fort, NC

#9 Jul 19, 2013
Your logic has a major flaw. What you young people fail to realize, is EVERY corporation, racially biased group (whether white black mexican gay n lesbian etc) has an agenda. And they spend a lot of money be it donations (made upon the broken backs of the many) to keep themselves employed. Everything we have to do in this life, for the most part, centers around either money or control. Ironically they go hand in hand. So I dare say this, stop hating on blacks, stop hating on Hispanics, (look its not like you had any influence on your skin color or your name) and start doing what's right, which is taking control back of this country. I wasn't born in the 1700's 1800's so, no offense, but I never made anyone a slave never oppressed anyone, so get the heck over it. We are losing out country bc WE let big government take it from us. This is a time for unification, not division.
that guy

Old Fort, NC

#10 Jul 19, 2013
The only thing a politician cares about is to be reelected and further ONES own agenda. They are NOT THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE. If this were not the case then WE should eliminate lobbyism. In doing so, how many people do you think would want to be politicians ?
Derp

Spruce Pine, NC

#11 Jul 19, 2013
I have an agenda!! Anyways, that guy, I would have to agree that the lobbying needs to stop. But there's a lot broken in our government, but that's a totally separate discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marion CVS? 17 min fresca 3
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 2 hr Cliven 162
Obama gets welcomed to Twitter. 2 hr WOW 18
big natural 4 hr kim 2
sexiest & ugliest people at IAC third shift 6 hr Kels 11
Carpenter and Cliven Get Married (Oct '14) 11 hr Clivens aunt bessie 48
Police FINALLY getting the right recruits. 12 hr Colonel Kurtz 12
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE