mountain harbour marina

Posted in the Marion Forum

gordon shumway

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 7, 2013
What's up with this wonderful place and the kind of generous owners? How many "satisfied" "accostedmers"? Thanx to these people they bankrupted and ran a great place into the ground. When they have to close it for good the public will lose one of the last places for a family to keep a place. If you don't know what this is about just ask around and leave your story. Mine is still to fresh and need to cool down.
your a joke

Pine Plains, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2013
I hate that place."they suck"
boater

Tampa, FL

#3 Sep 8, 2013
They can't suck cause that would entail having to have the skills to suck.
Jon

Morganton, NC

#4 Sep 8, 2013
The worst customer service I have ever witnessed. It's a shame that those people have a spot on that lake. Wish they would pack up and go back to where they came from
Lake Bum

Marion, NC

#5 Sep 9, 2013
I never get anything from them I would rather run out of gas and paddle back home before I would buy fuel from them both husband and wife are nasty people with zero customer service skills, they are just plain rude and definitely do not appreciate your business.wherever it is they moved from they need to go back because they definitely do not belong in the south
Nouveau riche retards

Marion, NC

#6 Sep 14, 2013
gordon shumway wrote:
What's up with this wonderful place and the kind of generous owners? How many "satisfied" "accostedmers"? Thanx to these people they bankrupted and ran a great place into the ground. When they have to close it for good the public will lose one of the last places for a family to keep a place. If you don't know what this is about just ask around and leave your story. Mine is still to fresh and need to cool down.
I heard they are in alot of trouble (the owners) and the the ousted previous owners of the Swamp are taking it over because his Lambourgini can transform into a boat! Maybe they will have better luck.Plus with the roid rage he can just dip his head in the lake to calm himself down before he hops backs into his Lambo/boatmobile.Its the only one of its kind you know.As are most things he posesses he has so much money it would make Donald Trump cry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single gay men in McDowell 6 hr BIGdADDY 8
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 8 hr newt 52
Ivans/bowling alley 11 hr jack 5
anyone hiring??? 11 hr new 4
ginger boyd (Mar '14) 15 hr Armyman 3
Anyone no Linda Jones 18 hr Goud Grammer 3
Parking On The Side Of The Road At Baxters Sun heather 5
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web