Posted in the Marion Forum

Since: Sep 13

Burnsville, NC

#1 Oct 7, 2013
?
haha

Charlotte, NC

#2 Oct 12, 2013
Ning ning ning nign nign ga nign ..... what did tha fox fox say!
Fox

Marion, NC

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Depends if it is Red Foxx or Megan Fox.
lol

Mars Hill, NC

#4 Oct 22, 2013
"Show me the car fax"
HECK YEAH

Asheville, NC

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Look it up on you tube.. it is a great video.
Used Abused

Waverly Hall, GA

#6 Oct 23, 2013
The fox I knew would say anything you wanted as long as she eas getting materual things such as jewelry. monet and the like.
lol

Marion, NC

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Used Abused wrote:
The fox I knew would say anything you wanted as long as she eas getting materual things such as jewelry. monet and the like.
I don't know who you are trying to be.One minute you can spell the next minute you can't seems like you are trying to cause drama.Some people never learn go listen to Mariah Carey "We Belong Together" 500 times and chill out.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 24, 2013
"Used", as I mentioned to you in the other post, pay no mind to the spelling and grammar Nazis. They are simply trolling or making troll baiting posts. EVERYONE makes spelling or grammatical errors periodically. I certainly make errors from time to time and fancy myself as having above average intelligence. This entire forum is full of anecdotes, trolls posts and full of libel. Fwiw, you should sell your Iphone soon and purchase a Nexus 5!
Lol

Marion, NC

#9 Oct 24, 2013
Was just a little confusing because one post was perfect then the next wasn't . I'm not a spelling Nazi plus dude is from Georgia seemed off to but I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. My bad.
Fox Expert

Marion, NC

#10 Oct 26, 2013
they bark and howl, like all canine groups,Plus the song is STUPID!!
Mumbo Jumbo

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2013
I think it's definitely a different kind of video. They did an awesome group dance to this song on DWTS tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon hicks 1 hr berealist 5
she like a doorknob 1 hr mama teresa 4
Kasey grinstaff 5 hr Fact 3
The change of food at Barb bq hut 6 hr Long time customer 3
Who keys the cars on E. Court Street 10 hr Dent dr 2
jeff ward 12 hr sherry 5
Black on White Hate crime out of control (Sep '14) 14 hr Dave 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages