Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Had a great meeting today with the Mcdowell BOE I gave them a lot of fodder and one ol school teacher is in some hot I mean hot water for not disclosing prior troubles ....some body is going to be looking for a job...Its over laughing my ass of hahahahahahahahahahahahaha get ya some
Mean

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

U are just blowing smoke! Nobody believes you! How dumb!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Running With the Devil wrote:
Had a great meeting today with the Mcdowell BOE I gave them a lot of fodder and one ol school teacher is in some hot I mean hot water for not disclosing prior troubles ....some body is going to be looking for a job...Its over laughing my ass of hahahahahahahahahahahahaha get ya some
So you told the school powers that be something they should have known BEFORE they hired said teacher? We are ALL LOL at YOU!! NOW GO AWAY!!
Running With the Devil

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

First lets get this straigat ol boo boy he and his whole family stinks they need to take a bath everyone I know laughs at there dirty ass so lets get some soap fumds and send it to there dirty asses. second ol boo boy cant keep a woman happy thats why she likes the dark meat. and ol scholl teacher my FRIENDS on the school board has some serious questions and a job is going down failure to report to the school board a warrant being served... I have copies thank god for a copy machine NOW ITS MY TURN TO BREAK BAD ol teacher is going down a job is lost hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah
Idiot

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

First lets get this straigat ol boo boy he and his whole family stinks they need to take a bath everyone I know laughs at there dirty ass so lets get some soap fumds and send it to there dirty asses. second ol boo boy cant keep a woman happy thats why she likes the dark meat. and ol scholl teacher my FRIENDS on the school board has some serious questions and a job is going down failure to report to the school board a warrant being served... I have copies thank god for a copy machine NOW ITS MY TURN TO BREAK BAD ol teacher is going down a job is lost hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah
Go back to cumming! You don't know sh@t!
Wwwhhhat

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

This sounds like pig Latin ... Speak english !
What

Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Wwwhhhat wrote:
Well now that was a dumb comment!
Candy

Newton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Wwwhhhat wrote:
you stupid
Running With the Devil

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I have all the cards now so lets play. Its my turn to get a job ol school teacher get in the unemployment line
captain spaulding

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

the only line you will be in nugget is the gay line waiting on boo to pump that ass
Yes

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Which school does he work@?
Running With the Devil

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

capin your ol dik suker from wayyyyyyyyy back twink boy and get off my kids playground your a child molestor and we know it stalker give me your name and we can talk face to face
captain spaulding

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

same ole smack there goes the news paper dont make me unleash the piggy hahahahahha
duuuumb

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

This has to be the closest thing I've ever see to the "If your brain is on drugs" fried egg!! And this why your child has "Teachers".. In case you can't understand. You are an Idiot!!
duuuumb

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

How are you going o call someone out for their name? Yours was?? Again, a breakdown for the boy that's probably never read a book.. Boy what you thinkin claimin u got papers..aint nobdy ben served cep u!
Running With the Devil

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

ol boo boy looks for gals that have a little money so he can suck them dry because he is dumb ass cant add cant spell or do simple 6 grade problems just like his family look what he did on last venture sucked them dry and they ran his dumb ass off... ex wife said his is a limp biscuit ol school teacher will get what she deserves maybe she can teach that dumb ass to add & spell come on now get ya some chicken dont talk the talk walk the walk I am waiting on your azz hahahahahahahaha
Chester

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

ol boo boy looks for gals that have a little money so he can suck them dry because he is dumb ass cant add cant spell or do simple 6 grade problems just like his family look what he did on last venture sucked them dry and they ran his dumb ass off... ex wife said his is a limp biscuit ol school teacher will get what she deserves maybe she can teach that dumb ass to add & spell come on now get ya some chicken dont talk the talk walk the walk I am waiting on your azz hahahahahahahaha
Let me spell this for YOU: MOLESTER!!!! How's your 13 year old neighbor these days? Ever get all those bills you owe to Old Fort Clinic caught up? Probably NOT- just more added to all the other people you owe around Marion. If you're so concerned about someones use of correct spelling- maybe you should take a few lessons yourself- Dumbas*!!
captain spaulding

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me spell this for YOU: MOLESTER!!!! How's your 13 year old neighbor these days? Ever get all those bills you owe to Old Fort Clinic caught up? Probably NOT- just more added to all the other people you owe around Marion. If you're so concerned about someones use of correct spelling- maybe you should take a few lessons yourself- Dumbas*!!
i guess he told you nugget
Big Boy

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

looks like ol chester the molester is trying to throw dirt when he is the boy lover punk azz now get ya some and pay my bills while your at it gay boy and tell your family to wash their azz,,,,,,punk now come get ya some
Big Boy

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

you dont want any of this i promise and your neighbor said chester you been pumping them in the keester for years twinky pie now come on come on come on I am waiting chicken sht

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Victoria 58,009
Living with Bipolar Disorder 39 min Current Epoch 4
Shane Webb POS 44 min Current Epoch 3
jv baseball 1 hr sad 8
Robbie Shumate` (Jun '12) 2 hr fromme 15
rat list (Jul '10) 6 hr Dvonte Jackson 93
Jacob robinson sex offender 12 hr Hollaaaaaa_ 8
who shot lional Ferguson 14 hr Keisha1413 17
•••
•••
•••
Marion Dating

more search filters