LittleBilly

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Obama refuses to take Oath of Office, later this month. It is beneath his station, as King. Its just like that old Pledge of Allegiance to that old flag.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#3 Jan 7, 2013
When there is something ignorant to be said, you can count on a southern t-bagger to say it.
southern t-bagger

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Us southern t-baggers is getting ready to stop a mud hole you bounch of worthless bastards ass!

Since: Apr 10

Marion, NC

#5 Jan 7, 2013
LittleBilly wrote:
Obama refuses to take Oath of Office, later this month. It is beneath his station, as King. Its just like that old Pledge of Allegiance to that old flag.
Obama is the only President sense Dwight D Eisenhower[1952] to be elects twice with over 51% of the vote. SIP ON THAT TEABAGGER,lmao
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I hate him but I lust after him and his big old brown one in my heart. I just can't quit thinking about him , it's all I do day and night. I dreamed me and southern t-bagger was getting teabagged and buggered by the "Big O" last night and woke up with sticky sheets. Think I'll go top BBQ hut and get me a couple of corndogs. You in, T-bagger? I'm buying.
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#7 Jan 7, 2013
southern t-bagger wrote:
Us southern t-baggers is getting ready to stop a mud hole you bounch of worthless bastards ass!
Your spelling and grammar are atrocious. I also don't believe you know what teabagging means:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Then again, maybe you do.
southern t-bagger wrote

Marion, NC

#8 Jan 7, 2013
I know what it ment you dumbass i'm just wating untill you go to sleep ;0
mrs r

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 7, 2013
southern t-bagger wrote wrote:
And people say there is nothing to do in this town....this stuff is better than tosh o or springer lmao
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Oh boy, I can't wait. Will you paint them brown like you did before? I loved that.
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Jan 7, 2013
I liked this so much I put a heart and some big old red lips above it. Log cabin BFFs you and me.
ya ya

United States

#12 Jan 8, 2013
LittleBilly wrote:
the bible he places his right hand on into be sworn in on isnt even allowed in our schools or the pledge so why is swearing him in so important.
Moron

Burnsville, NC

#13 Jan 8, 2013
ya ya wrote:
<quoted text> the bible he places his right hand on into be sworn in on isnt even allowed in our schools or the pledge so why is swearing him in so important.
Listen moran! The pledge is saíd every morning in School! Also there is a moment of silence for those Who with to pray!
Who is the moron

Morganton, NC

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen moran! The pledge is saíd every morning in School! Also there is a moment of silence for those Who with to pray!
"for those Who with to pray!"

Brilliant. Just brilliant.

Come on Jonathan.
Maroon Alert

Cumming, GA

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Please don't insult "morans."

He knows not what he does.

It's fun to watch though, isn't it?

Since: Apr 10

Marion, NC

#16 Jan 11, 2013
ya ya wrote:
<quoted text> the bible he places his right hand on into be sworn in on isnt even allowed in our schools or the pledge so why is swearing him in so important.
Another Faux News watcher that doesn't have a clue about what they are talking about.How many decades has it been since you walked into a public school.
Moron

Barnardsville, NC

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Who is the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
"for those Who with to pray!"
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Come on Jonathan.
I can't help it. I have a lisp.
LittleBilly

Barnardsville, NC

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Hey,southern t-bagger , the Imodium worked. My diarrhea has gone away so we log cabins can play. Hit me up. I need me some teabagger man love, stat!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph Hise / Josh Dopson 34 min Mark Stewart 1
most wanted 3 hr jenny 2
What does it cost to feed a Catherine's model? 3 hr Important 1
Trump web page on Crooked Hillary 4 hr Stumptown Preacher 5
Worst thieves around? 7 hr SoniA 37
Help Billy find a job 12 hr jenny 2
Moondoggys 13 hr Big Johnson 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance