Lexington, NC

#1 Mar 19, 2014
This chick has more STDS then a Meth head has Meth labs. Stay away from her
LOL

Greer, SC

#2 Mar 19, 2014
one lucky person wrote:
This chick has more STDS then a Meth head has Meth labs. Stay away from her
The body odor alone should keep people away. Someone needs to teach her about proper hygiene.
BriannaBarrier

Marion, NC

#3 Mar 20, 2014
ummmm leave her alon ei know knewn her for like ever. she is a great person.... if you don't know her than don't run you co*k sucking mouth. Okay. do you go to her doctor Apps. NO you don't so yeah don't say she has something if you don't know for sure Bye Love you Beth
LOL

Greer, SC

#4 Mar 20, 2014
BriannaBarrier wrote:
ummmm leave her alon ei know knewn her for like ever. she is a great person.... if you don't know her than don't run you co*k sucking mouth. Okay. do you go to her doctor Apps. NO you don't so yeah don't say she has something if you don't know for sure Bye Love you Beth
Learn to spell, idiot. Then, and only then, will you be taken seriously.
lol

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Awwww is someone jealous? That poor girl has done nothing to anybody. Pathetic.
LOL

Greer, SC

#6 Mar 20, 2014
lol wrote:
Awwww is someone jealous? That poor girl has done nothing to anybody. Pathetic.
Jealous? Yeah, I'm busted. That oily two tone hair with 400 bobby pins is simply to die for!!!
lol

Greer, SC

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Then why are you the only one commenting on this? Hmmm.
fun times in nebo

Greer, SC

#8 Mar 21, 2014
she always smells like tacos. im jealous.
LOL

Greer, SC

#9 Mar 23, 2014
Um, recheck this thread. I'm not the ONLY one commenting but whatever. I went to school with her and she may be nice, but she has very poor personal hygiene. It was very uncomfortable sitting near her in class and trying to carry on a conversation with her. She also cares for a family member of mine and is an awful CNA. Doesn't wash her hands, doesn't seem to understand the importance of sanitary conditions, etc... that will eventually cost her that job.
A law Abiding citizen

United States

#10 Mar 24, 2014
I was in ROTC with her and her brother, their good people but Beth girl, what are you doing ? You got so much potential drop the followers lifestyle... Do something with your life...
Beth Epley

Asheville, NC

#11 Mar 29, 2014
I would just like to say that all of you are dumb a'f. Yes I am a CNA but no one knows who I take care of except my employer. My hair is not two tone. It is one solid color. All of you are jealous of the fact that I am making something out of my life. And if you have something to say to me don't hide your name. I would like to know who you really are. And thank you Brianna for being the one person that has something good to say.
Tiffany Brown

Greenville, SC

#12 Mar 29, 2014
You guys are really bright. Let's talk shit about people we don't know cause we have nothing better to do with our pathetic lives, going nowhere in life. She doesn't have stds. She has better personal hygiene than you stupid bitches I'm sure. As for trying to talk shit about who she was in school, psh she had and still has plenty people who love hanging out with her. Stop hating just cause she either no longer wants to have you in her life or is more important to someone you want to be important to. She's the best friend anyone could ask for. So shut you f***ing faces! And get a damn life.
BriannaNicoleBar rier

Marion, NC

#13 Mar 30, 2014
Anytime Beth!
babygirl don't worry about this FAKE people
they don't know you thats why they are talking crap
and we know you ant "NASTY" your very clean
they are the one's that ant clean
Love You girl
Kymberlee Whitesides

Marion, NC

#14 Apr 10, 2014
Brianna nobody likes your sorry piece crap ur a cheater and a liar u need to take care of your self i mean i can smell u 5 miles away dang take a bath or shower or something dang girl no wonder nobody likes you
Aserria Burgess

Marion, NC

#15 Apr 10, 2014
Kimberly i like ya gurl but dont talk shi* on here... do it to tha face
Kymberlee Whitesides

Marion, NC

#16 Apr 10, 2014
why dont you make me aserria
The Real Kymberlee

Marion, NC

#17 Apr 11, 2014
Aserria This is kymberlee im sitin here with bre and i want to tell u that im not postin none of that stuff and when i fined out who is usin my name they will go to jail & i mean it this is bull crap & if u no anything about this u need to tell me ....
Brianna Barrier

Marion, NC

#18 Apr 11, 2014
Look i don't know who is using Kym's name but if i was you i would stop now because we all know it ant her so just stop you are so childish this is bs stop and you better hope i don't fine out who this is....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The most tragic day in African American history. 3 hr Rosa Parks 1
Tice Randolph (Nov '12) 4 hr Guesswho 21
white racist in marion 7 hr Allseeingeye 8
Trump web page on Crooked Hillary 10 hr Make America Grea... 3
Worst thieves around? 23 hr Witnessed it 27
Last name Frady Thu Know some of em 6
Just in time for Black History Month. Thu Todd 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages