Osambocare explained
Mavis Neff

Burnsville, NC

#1 Aug 26, 2013
http://screen.yahoo.com/obama-witch-doctor-di... This is your new doctor Balack Hussein Osambo.
IMUS

Bluff City, TN

#2 Aug 27, 2013
Do you like DIRT BOY!! I want to offer you DIRT and a secure home! STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR POOR WHITE DIRTY KEY BOARD BOY! Give me DIRECTIONS!!
Indrid Cold

Smithfield, NC

#3 Aug 27, 2013
IMUS wrote:
Do you like DIRT BOY!! I want to offer you DIRT and a secure home! STOP HIDING BEHIND YOUR POOR WHITE DIRTY KEY BOARD BOY! Give me DIRECTIONS!!
You are bound to be a n****r! Isn't today your court date?? You're going to be late!
nasty

Burnsville, NC

#4 Aug 27, 2013
Indrid Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bound to be a n****r! Isn't today your court date?? You're going to be late!
They can't tell one N!@@er from another, THEY ALL look the same! his sooty azz is safe!
nasty

Burnsville, NC

#5 Aug 27, 2013
IMUS wrote:
That didn't work out too good for Trayvon, did it. LOL.
IMUS

Bluff City, TN

#6 Aug 27, 2013
I'm waiting BOY!! I'm not into jokes you illiterate PUNK! POST IT IM READY TO BRING YOU GROCERIES!!! SO LETS SEE IF YOU GONNA POST ANOTHER JOKE OR GIVE ME THE INFO SO I CAN FEED YOU DIRT!!
nasty

Burnsville, NC

#7 Aug 27, 2013
IMUS wrote:
I'm waiting BOY!! I'm not into jokes you illiterate PUNK! POST IT IM READY TO BRING YOU GROCERIES!!! SO LETS SEE IF YOU GONNA POST ANOTHER JOKE OR GIVE ME THE INFO SO I CAN FEED YOU DIRT!!
O.K. N!@@er, 2214 Wyatt st. Marion,N.C. 28752. I have something for you too and it ain't groceries.
IMUS

Bluff City, TN

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Thanks you idiot!! I hope you have money saved! Oh you're about to find out too! You stupid idiot!!! Just like taking candy from a baby! Your 9th grade education just bit you on the a$$ BOY! LMAO!!
nasty

Burnsville, NC

#9 Aug 27, 2013
IMUS wrote:
Thanks you idiot!! I hope you have money saved! Oh you're about to find out too! You stupid idiot!!! Just like taking candy from a baby! Your 9th grade education just bit you on the a$$ BOY! LMAO!!
Go rub some Dixie Peach on your nap.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Mavis Neff wrote:
http://screen.yahoo.com/obama- witch-doctor-display-creates-1 43430899.html This is your new doctor Balack Hussein Osambo.
A t-bagger trying to explain something.
Now that is funny.
nasty

Burnsville, NC

#11 Aug 27, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
A t-bagger trying to explain something.
Now that is funny.
Go play with your Chairman Mao handbook you old Bolshevik POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghosts/paranormal 8 hr Nunya 2
Biggest boobs 8 hr Tony 9
Gay guys in McDowell (Sep '12) 11 hr Ian 123
Sam Morris 16 hr Curious 4
Heroin addict recklessly discarding needles. 17 hr Calico Cat 12
Pooping 22 hr prince of sikhim 21
Threesome Wed Annie 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance