shooting this morning anybody know wh...

shooting this morning anybody know what happen

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yankie

Burnsville, NC

#1 Feb 22, 2014
jeffery elkins shot a kevin presnell at a gas station or something like that ?????????
Ken

Marion, NC

#2 Feb 22, 2014
Rumor is that Kevin had a gun and was threatning Elkins and his girl and Elkins acted out in self defense.
Marion

Asheville, NC

#3 Feb 22, 2014
Really

Garner, NC

#4 Feb 22, 2014
If u are going to gossip get it right. It's Kenneth Presnell. He had no gun he was shot cause that Jeff guy was a coward and would rather go to prison for shooting someone than fightin and getting his ass kicked. Kenneth was a father he left behind three beautiful daughters. It was over a stupid girl who apparently needs her ass kick
who is she

Barnardsville, NC

#5 Feb 22, 2014
So what's the girl that caused all of this name?
ANN

Knoxville, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2014
Why don't everyone leave the investigating to the police!!
smh

Simpsonville, SC

#7 Feb 22, 2014
Teigan Hollifield... lol she was just in the news

http://www.mcdowellnews.com/news/article_5f30...
who is she

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Feb 22, 2014
I went to school with her and haven't seen her in a long long time! I always thought she was a sweet girl! I guess drugs get the best of people! I assuming this was something that had been going on for awhile, not just something all of a sudden.
Wrong call

Bennettsville, SC

#9 Feb 22, 2014
The fight was a Ref. nightmare one good knee and two head shots and the Ref. just because there were females stopes the fight before Sara had a chance to get to her feet . Not like the guys got beat on . Good Job Sara!!!
Ken

Marion, NC

#10 Feb 23, 2014
No. A liver shot will stop anyone. She went down and didnt defend. She also was lucky that Rousey knew she was done and didnt land anymore significant blows. Sara didnt complain about the stoppage either. Good stoppage and Sara wouldve sustained more injuries if it continued. Learn the sport and what the body can take before you open your mouth.

Also stay on topic, moron.
Yeah you are clueless

Asheville, NC

#11 Feb 23, 2014
Wrong call wrote:
The fight was a Ref. nightmare one good knee and two head shots and the Ref. just because there were females stopes the fight before Sara had a chance to get to her feet . Not like the guys got beat on . Good Job Sara!!!
Yeah it's a dumb post. Good call by the referee. A body shot can kill you. Rhonda Rousey is a beast. There is a reason she's the champ.
ANN

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2014
Ok, what does the Sara Mcmann fight have to do with a shooting in marion?
keep your mouth shut

Candler, NC

#13 Feb 23, 2014
Lol @ Ann!! I'm wondering the same thing!!
Yeah you are clueless

Asheville, NC

#14 Feb 23, 2014
keep your mouth shut wrote:
Lol @ Ann!! I'm wondering the same thing!!
Oh you must not have reading comprehension skills. Bless your hearts. Ok the guys mug shot on the front page of the paper..... He looked like an angry Mario Brother. Is that better? Nobody really knows what happened so why speculate? Just wait. Sit tight. Brush up on your reading skills and maybe...just maybe... you will have the answers you seek.
Yeah you are clueless

Asheville, NC

#15 Feb 23, 2014
If the dude he killed had children that's fu**ed up. Hope he rots. What a coward.
Allen

Marion, NC

#16 Feb 23, 2014
Kenneth was harrasing the girl and had stuff that belonged to her. She wanted her stuff back and be done with him. He didnt like it and had a gun. He was threatning them both and when he pulled his gun Jeffery shot him in the stomach.
who knows

Candler, NC

#17 Feb 23, 2014
So it's was Kenneths fault??
Yeah you are clueless

Asheville, NC

#18 Feb 23, 2014
Allen wrote:
Kenneth was harrasing the girl and had stuff that belonged to her. She wanted her stuff back and be done with him. He didnt like it and had a gun. He was threatning them both and when he pulled his gun Jeffery shot him in the stomach.
If she wanted her "stuff " back she should've contacted Law Enforcement. Now a father is dead over a stupid female. Being shot in the stomach is brutal. I think its stupid to have guns drawn over some material crap. Women can get men all riled up all over the dumbest things like two gorillas. It's sad that anyone died especially some childrens father. No matter how you slice it. It could have been avoided.
Yeah you are clueless

Asheville, NC

#19 Feb 23, 2014
How about walking away? This isn't the Wild West. Self defense in this state isn't what it is in Florida. You better have no other option. Hope this female is happy. She can pat herself on the back. Hope she feels real special.
reality check

Tryon, NC

#20 Feb 23, 2014
presnell had already done jail time for beating a guy with a baseball bat. he pulled a gun and threatened to kill the guy with his child present. sorry for the guys family but you have to assume that he meant what he said and defend yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Believe me!! 3 hr President Spanky 1
Do I look like a guy who NEEDS to use hookers? 4 hr President Spanky 1
It just made me look WORSE 4 hr Alex 2
We took the “oath” 5 hr Alex 2
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 6 hr Alex 2,183
I can’t go for THAT! 6 hr Alex 2
I hope he GETS the “message” 8 hr Alex 2

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages