Burnsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

It is good to see some have realized the detrimental influence the tea party has caused in America. The negative non-Christian non-Christlike actions that teaparty senators have presented to citizens around the country. The latest with Cruz who calls himself the "first" tea party senator. His lies are far from being a representative of Americas values. Do not allow rightwing republicans to continue to destroy America. Some are more in the closet like our own gov.mccrory who excepts money from them and their billionaire money men. Stop the GOP, support consideration for all, not for a few.
Ralph

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
It is good to see some have realized the detrimental influence the tea party has caused in America. The negative non-Christian non-Christlike actions that teaparty senators have presented to citizens around the country. The latest with Cruz who calls himself the "first" tea party senator. His lies are far from being a representative of Americas values. Do not allow rightwing republicans to continue to destroy America. Some are more in the closet like our own gov.mccrory who excepts money from them and their billionaire money men. Stop the GOP, support consideration for all, not for a few.
Amen!
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Well once again my post has got deleted are you idots trying to tell us they swaped over to the
Nut sucking democrat party?
Go away

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Nasty wrote:
Well once again my post has got deleted are you idots trying to tell us they swaped over to the
Nasty Go Away!
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Whats wrong don't you bounch of round mouth liberal democrats want everbody to know the truth?
LOL...Have you already forgot your black missah has said it's ok for your kind to come out of the closet!
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Oh and by the way they was not Christians and you and I both know they was not Republicans...It was just some of those Obamecrats trying to fit in but it did not work out...Nobody wanted them or the shame they have brought on their selfs and Our Once Great Country.
Patriot

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Nasty wrote:
Ok Nasty, you asked for it...
LarrySunclair

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Nasty wrote:
Whats wrong don't you bounch of round mouth liberal democrats want everbody to know the truth?
LOL...Have you already forgot your black missah has said it's ok for your kind to come out of the closet!
You are really up on them round mouths. How many years have you been in the canadianteaparty? Punch it up with a dot com.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Weevil 55,603
Meagan "Barbie" Mills 11 min lolz 7
Who knows about DR Daniel Robbins? 37 min curious2 2
Red Head with loud Cavalier 1 hr Last Screenname Left 16
looking for a couple to have fun with 2 hr Nasty 6
wreck 2 hr Snarky 45
blue lifted truck 3 hr DW 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••