Hampstead, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

After 5 is an awesome place to go. I love the food, environment and the lovely ladies that work there! Main St. and After 5 do support each other as well as Low Country across the street. All good places with good people!
After 5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

boy_howdy wrote:
After 5 is an awesome place to go. I love the food, environment and the lovely ladies that work there! Main St. and After 5 do support each other as well as Low Country across the street. All good places with good people!
Thanks dude. They're all good places, you're right. Marion is starting to get a little momentum. Can't wait to check out Swamp Fox either. We had a big night Saturday because of the huge crowd they brought to town. No problems either btw. People and places, are good, for other people and places. It's just really hard to get most folks to realize that. Thanks again for the comments. Cheers!
after 5

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Has gone downhill since Josh left. he was a great bartender. Kinda boring now days.
Citizen

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

What?! Lauren is a killer bartender
Heelz4Life

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

Go watch his bartending show in Gatlinburg, great times. Me and my girl have visited several times at Calhoun's, he handles his people, cracks some jokes and slings mean drinks.
after 5 wrote:
Has gone downhill since Josh left. he was a great bartender. Kinda boring now days.
Outta There

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

This joint wouldn't last 5 minutes in Asheville.
Get real

Gurley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Outta There wrote:
Which is why it's in Marion you idiot! Who gives a shit if it would or wouldn't make it in Asheville?
Gay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Outta There wrote:
yea after 5 isn't gay, that's y it wouldn't make it in Asheville
Hmmm

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Are we seeing a pattern? First it was Vortex now its After 5 somebody is talking about today. What's the deal?
Mongo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Outta There wrote:
i think after 5 is a great bar. It's the best in this town. They know what they want to be. Not a night club or a honky Tonk or a music hall or something different every day of the week. Just a feel good bar with no bad vibes
Agree

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

After 5 is a great place and one of the reasons I think it's great is because they are classy. They don't try to tear down other businesses they support others in town that's what you call class. Other people should take notes.
food critic

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

they actually have good food too. i love shell fish though. nothing better than oysters and beer. and the wings are delish. keep it up guys dont listen to the haters. we love that youre here
single mom

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

where is john wyatt?
the survivor

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

went there tonight for the first time and the drinks were good and so was the service. food was great and so was the atmosphere. got there late and it wasn't very busy but the neither was anywhere else. i didnt know it was even there before tonight but they're leaps and bounds above the other places in marion. they will survive when others fail. my husband and i will be regulars from now on. blown away by the food. good job after five
Barry Soetoro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

the survivor wrote:
went there tonight for the first time and the drinks were good and so was the service. food was great and so was the atmosphere. got there late and it wasn't very busy but the neither was anywhere else. i didnt know it was even there before tonight but they're leaps and bounds above the other places in marion. they will survive when others fail. my husband and i will be regulars from now on. blown away by the food. good job after five
Agreed. Every time I have been there it has been good. My wife really likes the oysters on the half shell when available.
Carey Bothwell Bishop

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Fabulous food, drinks, entertainment, and people. Couldn't ask for a better place to go with my husband Chris, or my girlfriends Nicole Randolph and Felecia McClure. We love Jon and Lacey. We also love Carla @ Main St, Sandy @ Low Country, and everyone including my dear friend Melissa @ Swamp Fox. Support your local businesses, everyone!
oldschool

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Any comments on the bar after the recent change to Mulligan Macks? Not much changed in my opinion but the food selection and quality went downhill.
newschool

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

oldschool wrote:
Any comments on the bar after the recent change to Mulligan Macks? Not much changed in my opinion but the food selection and quality went downhill.
Staff is more attractive. Way more.
oldschool

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Lol.....just spit my drink out.
Willey

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

The Swamp Fox is full of gays! Every time I have been there I see gay guys kissing!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
anybody know josh Honeycutt 11 min looking 4him 11
Man tried to lure child in car 1 hr JackSit 6
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ben 49,336
Hey, look, William Joyce. You are next. 2 hr No Tea 12
Tax 2000 IS A JOKE (Mar '10) 3 hr jamboogie uncle george 40
Walt Mitchell 12 hr Prison 3
Girls in Marion with the prettiest eyes. (Mar '12) 15 hr Nae 68
•••
•••