Since: Mar 12

Holly Ridge, NC

#22 Mar 27, 2012
After 5 is an awesome place to go. I love the food, environment and the lovely ladies that work there! Main St. and After 5 do support each other as well as Low Country across the street. All good places with good people!
After 5

United States

#23 Mar 27, 2012
boy_howdy wrote:
After 5 is an awesome place to go. I love the food, environment and the lovely ladies that work there! Main St. and After 5 do support each other as well as Low Country across the street. All good places with good people!
Thanks dude. They're all good places, you're right. Marion is starting to get a little momentum. Can't wait to check out Swamp Fox either. We had a big night Saturday because of the huge crowd they brought to town. No problems either btw. People and places, are good, for other people and places. It's just really hard to get most folks to realize that. Thanks again for the comments. Cheers!
after 5

Boiling Springs, SC

#24 Mar 27, 2012
Has gone downhill since Josh left. he was a great bartender. Kinda boring now days.
Citizen

Candler, NC

#25 Mar 28, 2012
What?! Lauren is a killer bartender
Heelz4Life

Shelbyville, TN

#26 Mar 29, 2012
Go watch his bartending show in Gatlinburg, great times. Me and my girl have visited several times at Calhoun's, he handles his people, cracks some jokes and slings mean drinks.
after 5 wrote:
Has gone downhill since Josh left. he was a great bartender. Kinda boring now days.
Outta There

Bradyville, TN

#27 Mar 16, 2013
This joint wouldn't last 5 minutes in Asheville.
Get real

Portland, TX

#28 Mar 16, 2013
Outta There wrote:
Which is why it's in Marion you idiot! Who gives a shit if it would or wouldn't make it in Asheville?
Gay

United States

#29 Mar 17, 2013
Outta There wrote:
yea after 5 isn't gay, that's y it wouldn't make it in Asheville
Hmmm

Asheville, NC

#30 Mar 17, 2013
Are we seeing a pattern? First it was Vortex now its After 5 somebody is talking about today. What's the deal?
Mongo

United States

#31 Mar 17, 2013
Outta There wrote:
i think after 5 is a great bar. It's the best in this town. They know what they want to be. Not a night club or a honky Tonk or a music hall or something different every day of the week. Just a feel good bar with no bad vibes
Agree

Asheville, NC

#32 Mar 18, 2013
After 5 is a great place and one of the reasons I think it's great is because they are classy. They don't try to tear down other businesses they support others in town that's what you call class. Other people should take notes.
food critic

Waynesville, NC

#33 Mar 18, 2013
they actually have good food too. i love shell fish though. nothing better than oysters and beer. and the wings are delish. keep it up guys dont listen to the haters. we love that youre here
single mom

Lyman, SC

#34 Mar 23, 2013
where is john wyatt?
the survivor

Waynesville, NC

#35 Mar 24, 2013
went there tonight for the first time and the drinks were good and so was the service. food was great and so was the atmosphere. got there late and it wasn't very busy but the neither was anywhere else. i didnt know it was even there before tonight but they're leaps and bounds above the other places in marion. they will survive when others fail. my husband and i will be regulars from now on. blown away by the food. good job after five
Barry Soetoro

United States

#36 Mar 24, 2013
the survivor wrote:
went there tonight for the first time and the drinks were good and so was the service. food was great and so was the atmosphere. got there late and it wasn't very busy but the neither was anywhere else. i didnt know it was even there before tonight but they're leaps and bounds above the other places in marion. they will survive when others fail. my husband and i will be regulars from now on. blown away by the food. good job after five
Agreed. Every time I have been there it has been good. My wife really likes the oysters on the half shell when available.
Carey Bothwell Bishop

Marion, NC

#38 Jun 18, 2013
Fabulous food, drinks, entertainment, and people. Couldn't ask for a better place to go with my husband Chris, or my girlfriends Nicole Randolph and Felecia McClure. We love Jon and Lacey. We also love Carla @ Main St, Sandy @ Low Country, and everyone including my dear friend Melissa @ Swamp Fox. Support your local businesses, everyone!
oldschool

Candler, NC

#39 Nov 5, 2013
Any comments on the bar after the recent change to Mulligan Macks? Not much changed in my opinion but the food selection and quality went downhill.
newschool

Morganton, NC

#40 Nov 5, 2013
oldschool wrote:
Any comments on the bar after the recent change to Mulligan Macks? Not much changed in my opinion but the food selection and quality went downhill.
Staff is more attractive. Way more.
oldschool

Candler, NC

#41 Nov 5, 2013
Lol.....just spit my drink out.
Willey

Greer, SC

#42 Nov 5, 2013
The Swamp Fox is full of gays! Every time I have been there I see gay guys kissing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 32 min Alex 840
Bobby Cook? 1 hr Please 3
Candi 1 hr Please 5
Keith Woody 2 hr Country broke 1
Christina Evans,fake as they come 2 hr No lies here 4
Chad Bartley,rape of a kid 2 hr bobby 9
Rally court house lawn 3 hr Usa 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance