First Prev
of 2
Next Last
checking

Barnardsville, NC

#22 Jan 10, 2013
dontachthink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to hear Blake Wise-Im going to see The ROADRUNNNERZ! they play songs we can dance too and sing so good! I havent heard blake wise in a long time-hopefully he will have an upbeat show, and not be sitting on a stool!
did coe take that stool?
lol

Hickory, NC

#23 Jan 14, 2013
The concert was horrible. Big waste of $20 I cant believe they paid him $15,000 to play he should have give some of the money back for killing my ears lol He is way to old to be on stage singing anymore .. all their is to it
Yeah Right

Burnsville, NC

#24 Jan 14, 2013
lol wrote:
The concert was horrible. Big waste of $20 I cant believe they paid him $15,000 to play he should have give some of the money back for killing my ears lol He is way to old to be on stage singing anymore .. all their is to it
I don't know who told you $15k! I was the booking agent for 2 bars in Charlotte and I can guarantee you it was not $15k! I can believe $5-7k, including production, NOT $15k!
Sounds like someone is padding their numbers in the Old Swamp!!
U MUST SEE THE LIGHT

Lawndale, NC

#25 Jan 14, 2013
MOST FOLKS DONT EVEN HAVE A DAMM CLUE, WOW!
Mr Tough Guy

Cumming, GA

#26 Jan 14, 2013
Marion sucks period and is starving for entertainment
captain spaulding

Nebo, NC

#27 Jan 15, 2013
Mr Tough Guy wrote:
Marion sucks period and is starving for entertainment
thye only thing starving is you rooster and i know what you want dont the smell just make ya sick
juschecking

Burnsville, NC

#28 Jan 15, 2013
captain spaulding wrote:
<quoted text>thye only thing starving is you rooster and i know what you want dont the smell just make ya sick
Did rooster help him take the beer kegs and the stool to Georgia?
money

Asheville, NC

#29 Jan 15, 2013
Do not know what they paid him, but it was tooo much
well

United States

#30 Jan 29, 2013
Coe sucked, Blake wise will also suck. Went to school with him and he is a total doucher.sure he is hot but he is ugly on the inside. Also McDowell is not "nothin but cooorrnn feeilds" I think there is like 5 total lol I hate his music with a passion
duh

Asheville, NC

#32 Jan 31, 2013
Blake already played and was great!
Dan Watson

Hoboken, NJ

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Yes Matt Stillwell was great too! I hope the swamp fox will bring more good concerts to Marion soon! I enjoyed myself last time I was there.
Mr Tough Guy

Cumming, GA

#34 Jan 31, 2013
ok lets get it straight Blake is a has been never will be just like his punk ass dad fakers getting people to invest in them with NO return just ask Jim Childers he will tell you how the Wise family ripped him off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ethan Allen Workers Cheating? Name Them (Sep '12) 7 hr Upurs31992 58
Nikki B 12 hr billy jo mantooth 4
Where is cherish gilliand? (Nov '13) 15 hr C wigg 62
Chris church Sun Calls em as i see... 2
Good looking redheads Sun Trump 4
Baxter & infidelity Sun Trump 3
Jeffery smith Sun Trump 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance