David Allen Coe concert?

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Asheville, NC

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Loved the first two bands but the leed act....wellwas not very good. I know it wasn't the Swamp Foxes fault but darn. Coe owes me a beer or two. Am I crazy? or off base?
Whiteness

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jan 6, 2013
yes wrote:
Loved the first two bands but the leed act....wellwas not very good. I know it wasn't the Swamp Foxes fault but darn. Coe owes me a beer or two. Am I crazy? or off base?
I love how someone with a racist past like Coe can play here with no protests! Next up- David Duke and The Nathan Bedford Forrest Tribute Band!!
Whiteness

Burnsville, NC

#3 Jan 6, 2013
You can Google it- Its worth the Google!
mrs r

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 6, 2013
Whiteness wrote:
You can Google it- Its worth the Google!
ARE YOU SERIOUS
!! FOR REAL? Do you think Afro Man would be protested? No. Its a bar. Music. Dancing. Fun. Freedom. Its a beautiful thing. Try enjoying it instead of bitching about it. Wake up & smell the coffee FRIEND WE ALL BLEED RED.
oFortPreacher

Mars Hill, NC

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Did he steal anything from the roadrunners or the bar?
Whiteness

Burnsville, NC

#6 Jan 6, 2013
oFortPreacher wrote:
Did he steal anything from the roadrunners or the bar?
LOL- Lucky he even showed up!!
dontachthink

Burnsville, NC

#7 Jan 6, 2013
it sucked(Coe). the place was full. I wish the roadrunners would have played all night. had fun but the place ran out of every bit of beer they had! and no where to dance! loved the roadrunners band my first time seeing them.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#8 Jan 7, 2013
dontachthink wrote:
it sucked(Coe). the place was full. I wish the roadrunners would have played all night. had fun but the place ran out of every bit of beer they had! and no where to dance! loved the roadrunners band my first time seeing them.
The Roadrunnerz ROCK. Tanya is a tremendous performer. And her band is phenomenal.
E Harmony dot com

Burnsville, NC

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Whiteness wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how someone with a racist past like Coe can play here with no protests! Next up- David Duke and The Nathan Bedford Forrest Tribute Band!!
Asheville does have a large number of coalburners and Negro lovers but there are many White people who love and identify with David Allen Coe. He sings it like it is.
mrs r

Marion, NC

#10 Jan 7, 2013
E Harmony dot com wrote:
<quoted text>Asheville does have a large number of coalburners and Negro lovers but there are many White people who love and identify with David Allen Coe. He sings it like it is.
LMAO...HAHAHAHA.....LMMFAO.... .THERE IS ONE RACE......THE HUMAN RACE.
crap

Asheville, NC

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Coe was awful. No sound man. He sang a collage of cover songs my teenage daughter could have sung better. The swamp fox should give every ticket holder a free beer to make up for Coe.
I dub

Fayetteville, NC

#12 Jan 7, 2013
mrs r wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO...HAHAHAHA.....LMMFAO.... .THERE IS ONE RACE......THE HUMAN RACE.
Best statement ive heard in months. Agreed
ofortpreacher

Barnardsville, NC

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Just can't believe nothing is missing yet..did he take all the beer kegs??
soundman

Barnardsville, NC

#14 Jan 8, 2013
Hope he took some speakers.
soundman

Barnardsville, NC

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Hope he took some speakers
matchmaker

Burnsville, NC

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Yes his sound was awful. First two acts you could hear them fine. And they acted like they were happy to be there. Especially liked roadrunners too
Mr Tough Guy

Cumming, GA

#17 Jan 9, 2013
If you think David Allen Coe was bad wait till you hear Blake Wise a real want to be just like his dad trying to make it big but his bought off record label is getting ready to drop his ass because mom and dad has ran out of money never will make it I would rather hear my dog fart...dont waste your money
So what

Asheville, NC

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Wait and see how many females turn out for Blake Wise he's fine
WHAT

Raleigh, NC

#19 Jan 10, 2013
Your just jealous. Mr. Tough guy probably has a beer gut, small wewe and can't carry a tune. Blake is very talented.
dontachthink

Burnsville, NC

#20 Jan 10, 2013
So what wrote:
Wait and see how many females turn out for Blake Wise he's fine
I'm not going to hear Blake Wise-Im going to see The ROADRUNNNERZ! they play songs we can dance too and sing so good! I havent heard blake wise in a long time-hopefully he will have an upbeat show, and not be sitting on a stool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deadbeat dads or moms of Marion 9 hr Redd 11
Moondoggys 9 hr vomiting 1
Drk blu Camaro (new) 10 hr Big Block 5
Lacey (EthanAllen) 14 hr Captain Albino 5
drug bust on mckinney rd . (May '13) 17 hr Hmmmm 46
Make America Smart Again 21 hr jus sayin 1
Marion Lowes (Mar '14) Tue olde-timey procto... 9

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance