First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ohhhhh

Greer, SC

#23 Aug 11, 2010
I am hoping to open a strip club and adult video and toy store soon in Marion. Could someone advise me of a nice building, slightly out of the way, that would have plenty of parking in the rear for our local preachers and deacons?

Also we will be needing to hire some local women to dance
at our establishment. We plan on being an equal opportunity employer, unless you have some sort of std or are too dang ugly.
Strip Clubber
Asheville, NC

I was wondering if you are serious ??? MAY HAVE THE JACK TO HELP YOU OUT with the female's just good girl's want to find a job to put their way through school HOLLAR BACK
ohhhhh

Greer, SC

#24 Aug 11, 2010
Five lane has empty building all over it also empty gas stores some cleaning paint maybe add a cople of walls sounds good
melrose

Greer, SC

#25 Aug 11, 2010
the old movie house on east court street that would work
meto

Nashville, TN

#26 Sep 1, 2010
meto sucks wrote:
Meto, it is spelled you're, not your. Embrace contractions and proper grammar, my mental midget friend. Apparently you need to go to elementary school with your child, who is said to be the product of an incestuous relationship with your two toothed sister. While your at it, I've heard that. JB's grocery has a special for you mentally handicapped, welfare receiving inbred, white trash, trailer park living, cerebral bankrupt people.
i havn't said nothing in a long time , one thing that keeps bothering me is you're repeated stupidity, today it was on the news that nc. dot. put up another messed up sign, that again shows your intel !!!!!. hopefuly you have vanished, you f--kin looser. have a nice day !!!!!!!!
bob

Wilmington, NC

#27 Oct 19, 2010
o my do you kiss your mom with that mouth , city and county will never allow a strip club here , keep dreaming

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 21, 2010
Strip Clubber wrote:
I am hoping to open a strip club and adult video and toy store soon in Marion. Could someone advise me of a nice building, slightly out of the way, that would have plenty of parking in the rear for our local preachers and deacons?
Also we will be needing to hire some local women to dance at our establishment. We plan on being an equal opportunity employer, unless you have some sort of std or are too dang ugly.
"plenty of parking in the rear for our local preachers and deacons" LOL! Danny Castle would be the first one into the joint!
Mee

Marion, NC

#29 Nov 1, 2010
Honestly you would make more money if it were a club with dancing men, for men. Men will spend more money, and there are more gay men that would attend, then the women in this county. But also allow women to come.
2sasy4u

United States

#31 Dec 18, 2016
I love the opportunity and thought I've always wNtdd to dance and get paid but it would have to be for cash no tax's and dance Mon- Wednesday night
art vandalay

Morganton, NC

#32 Dec 18, 2016
2sasy4u wrote:
I love the opportunity and thought I've always wNtdd to dance and get paid but it would have to be for cash no tax's and dance Mon- Wednesday night
So is this your job application?
Strip Clubber

United States

#33 Jan 3, 2017
The time is near for the opening of my club, after all of these years! We have tentative agreements in place for the vacant part of the old WalMart building. It will be the largest club of its kind on the East Coast - 50,000 square feet.

There will be a fully stocked bar for the pasty & panty section along with standard fare bar food. The mostly nude section will have a huge main stage, flanked by two round smaller stages, with a walkway down the middle to make the combined stage assembly appear as a cock. The rear section of the building will have an 18 room motel/apartment complex with 30 minute, one hour, three hour, nightly, weekly, and monthly rates. We will have our new customized party shuttle bus in soon. It will be used as a portable club and a general shuttle from the large churches and employers in the surrounding area.

The big announcement will be made soon when our website goes live, along with advertisements done in a 90 mile radius - as well as social media.

All performers will be subcontracted workers...but there will absolutely be certain special benefits to be had.

We can't wait to open and hope you will all cum see us!
Strip Clubber

United States

#34 Jan 3, 2017
2sasy4u wrote:
As a subcontracted employee that is all up to you. Do not forget that you will have to tipout to the house mom, DJ, doormen, security, bathroom monkeys, drink runners, and bartender. The house will charge you a minimal fee and keep none of your take as long as you perform well. Subpar job performance will lead to a quick end to your contract.

The best advice is to get VERY good at spotting law enforcement and be aware that it is imperative to keep extras on the down low and discrete.
Strip Clubber

United States

#35 Jan 3, 2017
bob wrote:
o my do you kiss your mom with that mouth , city and county will never allow a strip club here , keep dreaming
Why in the help would a non-practitioner and a disbeliever in incestuous activity kiss their mother?! Our club will cater to most fetishes and a few philias...but incest is not one of them. You will have to go to the "underground" club in Ashevegas for that.
getalife

Sylva, NC

#36 Jan 3, 2017
Nice try. Total BS. If this were true you'd be out of business before your doors fully opened. This town can barely sustain a hole in the wall bar. Pfft
getalife

Louisville, CO

#38 Jan 12, 2017
I must say that I would love to have a local club of this sort and would frequent the establishment.
OG getalife

Sylva, NC

#39 Jan 12, 2017
Copycat, think of your own name.
OG getalife

Atlanta, GA

#40 Jan 13, 2017
OG getalife wrote:
Copycat, think of your own name.
I'm the real getalife, so get a life!
Just curious 1234

United States

#41 Jun 27, 2017
I don't Think that will ever happen in marion
Hmmmm

United States

#42 Jun 27, 2017
We don't need that crap here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it legal to dumpster dive? 10 hr Didacus 3
Reco Tate 11 hr Sally 4
Elizabeth Brittain Beaty 12 hr Peter 1
Kratom (Oct '15) 13 hr KratomWorks 10
The Hag Hillary is dying!,Praise God! (Sep '16) 14 hr BobInTennessee 3
UA Nails (Mar '14) 14 hr User name 44
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 17 hr Alex 587

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance