Done right

Hixson, TN

#1 Apr 22, 2014
I think what the West principal did at the game was a good thing! Music with cursing in it has no place at a school function. Some people just think they can make all the decisions and they aren't in charge! The kids involved should of never spoke to any adult the way they did! I say good job!!
curious

Old Fort, NC

#2 Apr 22, 2014
What happened?
Truth

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2014
Although the music was nothing close to as bad as what these children listen to on their own personal devices, it was not appropriate for a junior high baseball game. The principal had the right idea to stop the music. It was her actions to do so that has to concern the parents of WMJHS like myself. The way she was yelling and screaming was embarrassing to everyone and should have never put her hands on a student. And the way that she high fived her colleagues after dealing with the situation made her look like a junior high kid that just burned another kid with your momma joke. To see the people that have been put in charge of these schools is hard to believe.
exactly

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 22, 2014
I have to say I think it is funny that this is a problem. If you let your kids listen to anything they want to on the radio then that is your choice but what gets me is all these God fearing people complaining because a woman who stood up for the ones who don't want to listen to trash. The post was really good and all the people talking about a woman who is standing up for kids!? She didn't do anything wrong it just made some mad that thought they decided everything that happens! It is a rule no profanity on school grounds and that is school grounds! The high school principal needs to get involved and take charge of what's going on up there not just anyone who wants too!
LeftBrain

Asheville, NC

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Sounds like a bunch of stupid drama. Who won the game?
You know it

Old Fort, NC

#6 Apr 23, 2014
West won. I think the lady was in the right and from what I heard some boys had to apologize!
Haha

Calhoun, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2014
If I was those boys I wouldn't apologize to her. The music may of been inappropriate but she handled it way wrong. There are ways of handling things like that, but I was sitting in the stands and heard her yelling.
seriously

Old Fort, NC

#8 Apr 23, 2014
Haha wrote:
If I was those boys I wouldn't apologize to her. The music may of been inappropriate but she handled it way wrong. There are ways of handling things like that, but I was sitting in the stands and heard her yelling.
I heard that the boys were yelling at her to and that should NEVER happen! Children need to respect adults always!
Ernest T Bass

Marion, NC

#9 Apr 23, 2014
Shuldve just let Mr Coal handle it, hes the best at it.

Since: Apr 14

Simpsonville, SC

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Teens grinding and sucking face at prom needs 2 be stopped 2 so disgusting get a room kids smh
bebe

Greer, SC

#11 Apr 27, 2014
whats wrong with these yard sale bitches and their "rules" ?They act as if they are yard sale gods. i'm surprised they know how to work computers. I'd rather take my stuff to the dump rather than have one of those idiots discipline me for not following their rules
bebe

Greer, SC

#12 Apr 27, 2014
wrong category for my post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 40 min Whips nip Christ 205
Janet Lewis 1 hr Yep 9
gay guys in McDowell county want to talk (Aug '15) 5 hr Jon 19
Chowtime pizza 5 hr Jon 3
oxygen is racist (Jan '16) 15 hr Ook McEekington 2
bear hunting with dogs (Jan '09) 22 hr Deborah H 35
Billy Crowe Thu picture perfect 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages