hussein obama, the taliban swap, and ...

hussein obama, the taliban swap, and breaking the law

Posted in the Marion Forum

Roger B Taney

Holly Springs, NC

#1 Jun 4, 2014
Senator Dianne Feinstein, one of the biggest left-wing, dingbats in Washington, has now said that hussein broke the law when he swapped 5 of his buddies for the traitor bergdahl. Just imagine...a libturd turning against messiah obama. What is the world coming to?!?.
Duh

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
Senator Dianne Feinstein, one of the biggest left-wing, dingbats in Washington, has now said that hussein broke the law when he swapped 5 of his buddies for the traitor bergdahl. Just imagine...a libturd turning against messiah obama. What is the world coming to?!?.
Oh Robert Carpenter! Just shut the h@ll up! No one wants your opinion!
Roger B Taney

Holly Springs, NC

#4 Jun 4, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Robert Carpenter! Just shut the h@ll up! No one wants your opinion!
LMAO....if you only knew how foolish you look!
Duh

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Jun 4, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....if you only knew how foolish you look!
Oh you are the fool!
Roger B Taney

Holly Springs, NC

#7 Jun 4, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you are the fool!
The definition of a fool is:

"a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, moron, "

Sure sounds like a liberal to me.....In fact, when I looked it up hussein obama's ugly face was right there. Yep,'bout right
Lol

Marion, NC

#8 Jun 5, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of a fool is:
"a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, moron, "
Sure sounds like a liberal to me.....In fact, when I looked it up hussein obama's ugly face was right there. Yep,'bout right
You are old and boring. Nobody cares.
Duh

Hermitage, TN

#9 Jun 5, 2014
Roger B Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of a fool is:
"a person who acts unwisely or imprudently; a silly person, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, moron, "
Sure sounds like a liberal to me.....In fact, when I looked it up hussein obama's ugly face was right there. Yep,'bout right
Yea you are old and tired! Nobody wants to hear your opinion! Go slap that fat wife of yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rescue Squad 2 hr Smith 4
Celebrating 2016 2 hr Enter Username 3
Why do colored "people" have nappy hair? 2 hr Enter Username 10
sac chasers /bag hos 3 hr bahahaha 11
Why are so many blacks in America's prisons?. 4 hr Enter Username 32
38 Baltinig homicides last month! 4 hr Uglymonkeys 20
The most worthless race on the Planet. 5 hr Enter Username 31
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]