wreck on nickscreek today
question

Nebo, NC

#22 Nov 29, 2012
Who was driving?
Twaters

Lenoir, NC

#23 Nov 29, 2012
People make poor decisions and do things they regret. That's not the point when you are in the middle of the crisis. There will be time later for people to discuss the issues as details come out and time passes. At the moment, what every family member needs right now is love, prayers, and support. Blame and fault don't matter much when you are receiving the news that is any parents nightmare, regardless of the age of your child. May God grant mercy to all involved and may all the families be given strength and comfort.
K.L.F<3

Charlotte, NC

#24 Nov 29, 2012
Taylor was driving. Him and Tyler both are fine
Terrible

Burnsville, NC

#25 Nov 29, 2012
Taylor Townsend was driving. He is charged with DWI and he is the only one who is ok!
Really

Little Switzerland, NC

#26 Nov 29, 2012
Terrible wrote:
Taylor Townsend was driving. He is charged with DWI and he is the only one who is ok!
If I were this Townsend kid, I would get Ben Crosses attorney on the phone tonight! He got a slap on the wrist for killing his friend. Surely anyone else would get the same 'punishment.'
K.L.F<3

Charlotte, NC

#27 Nov 29, 2012
I heard Tyler got sent home too.. He doing ok ?
friend

Waxhaw, NC

#28 Nov 29, 2012
No one is dead, aaron is in surgery right now and might not make it but as of right now nobody has died, i know every one of these boys personally they're good kids just make a few bad decisions, and prayer works, I've seen it work miracles before
James

Stanfield, NC

#29 Nov 29, 2012
Brandon from the waist down. Aron, neck down. Could regain some feeling. Too early to tell. Surgeries ahead. If one wasn't driving the others would have been. Prayers for all.
friend

Waxhaw, NC

#30 Nov 29, 2012
Jeffrey-broken arm
Tyler-stitches
amber-internal bleeding and broke ribs
Taylor(driver)-concussion
AFriend

Tucker, GA

#32 Nov 29, 2012
Anyone know anything about Ernie if he is ok my fiancé is friends with him & worried sick

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33 Nov 29, 2012
LOL, you are stupid if you think a prayer matters. Question in point: If god can heal anyone, why does he not heal amputees? Show me one provable instance of an amputee being healed, just one grown back limb. I guess god loves lizards better than humans.

God decides everything. He wanted these young people to suffer. If he didn't they wouldn't have wrecked.

You ever notice that if a football player (Tebow anyone?) wins a game they always thank god. If they lose you never hear them say "Jesus hated us. He made us lose!"

Give up on the fairy tales people. If you believe in god, he wanted this to happen, and to the idiot Dumbocrats above, I guess god wanted them on disability so shut your retarded mouth. Bow down to his spectacular wisdom and bend over cause hes gonna get you next. Guess he got tired of killing babies in Africa.
friend

Waxhaw, NC

#34 Nov 29, 2012
Iconoclast 2 wrote:
LOL, you are stupid if you think a prayer matters. Question in point: If god can heal anyone, why does he not heal amputees? Show me one provable instance of an amputee being healed, just one grown back limb. I guess god loves lizards better than humans.
God decides everything. He wanted these young people to suffer. If he didn't they wouldn't have wrecked.
You ever notice that if a football player (Tebow anyone?) wins a game they always thank god. If they lose you never hear them say "Jesus hated us. He made us lose!"
Give up on the fairy tales people. If you believe in god, he wanted this to happen, and to the idiot Dumbocrats above, I guess god wanted them on disability so shut your retarded mouth. Bow down to his spectacular wisdom and bend over cause hes gonna get you next. Guess he got tired of killing babies in Africa.
I'll pray for God to have mercy on your soul and that you may see the right path one day
bad azz

Burnsville, NC

#35 Nov 29, 2012
wow sorry for all of them and their families
believer

United States

#36 Nov 29, 2012
I personally know one of the boys, the one whose back is broken. The one who is having surgery in the morning in hopes it will be possible for him to walk again. They all made a terrible decision this morning. I have made many in my life. I've been blessed that I haven't suffered any horrible consequences of those bad choices. I work in the healthcare field, and have seen people pass away unexpectedly, and I've seen people pull through against all odds. I have seen people reaching out, talking to people who were not there, talking about "going home" and "how beautiful it is", just before passing away. Some had been so sick they hadn't spoken or even opened their eyes in weeks. I've also seen people screaming out in pain, one man even yelling, "no, no, I'm burning, I'm on fire" all the way up until a last, painful breath. I've seen miracles. I believe in God. I've seen his work on earth. I believe that everything happens for a reason. Often, it is difficult to see why things happen. I am praying for these teenagers, their families, friends, and loved ones. They do not need negativity. I would hope that if it were you or someone you love, people would have enough respect not to speak negatively of a horrible, unfortunate event.
stupid

Charlotte, NC

#37 Nov 29, 2012
Where's there parents at during all this... Oh yeah thats parents these days they don't care about there children, or what they do till its to late. Glad it happen to there self and not some innocent person on the road. Howd they get the alcohol? what is teenagers getting to these days?
the guy who knows

United States

#38 Nov 29, 2012
Who provided the alcohol is what im trying to figure out?
SORRY

Mars Hill, NC

#39 Nov 29, 2012
WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT BRANDON STACKABLE THIS IS NANCY, SKYLAR,AND CARROLL.WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU BABE,YOU HANG IN THERE .WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WILL BE PRAYING OUR HEARTS OUT FOR YOU.
Daniel Stover

United States

#40 Nov 29, 2012
Dumb decisions thats wat they all made today i personally know the driver of the vehicle and im ashamed of him for wat he CHOSE to do when he new better than to do it now lives are ruined because of youthful ignorance no sympathy comin from me this kid had warning signs all around him and he ignored them and shame on the family for supporting this out of control behavior i pray they all get better and come out ok but that still does not justify this senseless act by the driver im sorry but thats just the cold hard truth!
Daniel Stover

United States

#41 Nov 29, 2012
Terrible wrote:
He oughta be ashamed of himself i dont care how old or how young you are you should have enough sense about you to say no i cant drive im hammered i just hope and pray they all come out of this ok and you reckon its time to grow up now??
Marionsfinest

Maiden, NC

#42 Nov 30, 2012
If those boys are paralyzed I don't think I'd ever be able to live with myself if I was that Taylor guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chowtime pizza 1 hr curiousity 1
Janet Lewis 2 hr Truth 4
kasey Wilson (Apr '14) 3 hr Stoppp 4
Does anyone know if Russell Neighbors is still ... 3 hr robin bood 7
Legend Deon Pressley 4 hr marion 8
McDowell Youth Football (Oct '09) 11 hr Concernedparent 146
Gay guys in Marion? (Feb '13) Tue T ball 49

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance