Williams Momma

Burnsville, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2014
SarahPalin without boobs. LOL LOL
William Joyce KVK1

Barnardsville, NC

#2 Mar 20, 2014
What about the usurper from Kenya, and his token White boy, the syphilitic, drunken old race traitor, Joe Bite me? How about the old POS, Nancy Piglosi, or Diane Fineswine? How about the crooked Hebe, Charlie Scummer?
OHMY

Barnardsville, NC

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Hey William, You sorry-ass loser......I found a job for you, you sleezy POS. There's an opening at the Westboro Baptist Church. The position of Pastor is available and you fit the bill, because that POS, Fred Phelps dropped dead today. Hurry... don't waste any time, you're a definite candidate. Just think... you could be MORE famous than you already are.....and you could have so many MORE people HATE you than already do. Good Luck!
Always watching

Asheville, NC

#4 Mar 20, 2014
William Joyce KVK1 wrote:
What about the usurper from Kenya, and his token White boy, the syphilitic, drunken old race traitor, Joe Bite me? How about the old POS, Nancy Piglosi, or Diane Fineswine? How about the crooked Hebe, Charlie Scummer?
He's upset because his hero Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church kicked the bucket and his buddy Charles Severance got locked up by the Feds. Don't worry you will be seeing one of them soon enough. I do wonder which one it will be ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 36 min Linsy Gram 1,700
Girl in white Kia in old fort 1 hr DTFanytime 1
Girl in the white Kia in old fort 1 hr RUDTF 1
Gay or Bi guys in marion!! 2 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 7
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! 13 hr Qwerty 17
Keisha Welch (Nov '15) 15 hr BIGUN 13
Train at the bottom of Lake James (Feb '14) 16 hr BrainStorm 71

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages