Clinchfield Mill building

Clinchfield Mill building

Posted in the Marion Forum

rrs540

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 2, 2010
does anybody know what will happen to that old place? My grandma Hattie worked there for years when it was still a cotton mill and with the flea market gone, I'm just wondering if it will be torn down.
in the know

Greer, SC

#2 Oct 2, 2010
ask jeff he knows it all

Since: Apr 10

Marion, NC

#3 Oct 2, 2010
Most of it is still being used for a warehouse. It's not going to be torn down anytime soon.
Jeff

Greenville, SC

#4 Oct 24, 2010
in the know wrote:
ask jeff he knows it all
That's true.
merry widow

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2010
colormeblue wrote:
Most of it is still being used for a warehouse. It's not going to be torn down anytime soon.
Thats to bad it's an eye sore .I wish it was gone
whateva

Gaffney, SC

#6 Oct 24, 2010
Is it owned by anyone like the old Marion Mill?
Coco Puff

Greer, SC

#7 Oct 24, 2010
whateva wrote:
Is it owned by anyone like the old Marion Mill?
It is owned by the Chinese.
Jerry Lee

Marion, NC

#8 Feb 2, 2013
I live in a homeless shelter and me and my friends visit there only 3 time. At the 2nd time, I feel like someone was watching me and I though it was nothing. At the 3rd time, a demon take control my friend and we try everything. He is okay now and I know it is not safe to go back. If you guys don't believe me then you are dumb or more stupid as ever.
slim taylor

Weaverville, NC

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Jerry Lee wrote:
I live in a homeless shelter and me and my friends visit there only 3 time. At the 2nd time, I feel like someone was watching me and I though it was nothing. At the 3rd time, a demon take control my friend and we try everything. He is okay now and I know it is not safe to go back. If you guys don't believe me then you are dumb or more stupid as ever.
I saw Claude Young outside the fence other night. He had scissors in one hand and a comb in the other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt simpson 13 min I know 5
Needing some personal attention 15 min Fredrick 2
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 16 min Thats right 36
Holly gouge 21 min posted 5
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 4 hr Hize 277
Savannah Silver 7 hr Notgood 2
Mexican 8 hr Stop being Lazy 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance