First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PJay

Dana, NC

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Is Diamond Thieves coming to Marion? Anyone know when and where? It'll be nice not to have to drive out of town anymore.
Janet

Dana, NC

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I thought I read something in the paper that they are opening where Cranberry and Lace store was or sumthing like that. Let me know too, thankx!
tatted

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
There's a tattoo shop opening up on railroad street I believe but I'm not sure if it's affiliated with DT
PJay

Dana, NC

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Interested in DT but thanks anyway.
ThatGuy14

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Diamond Thieves is coming to where Cranberry and Lace used to be I believe their grand opening is August 5th.
ThatGuy14

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2012
Move in date is August 1st and grand opening is August 5th
great

Burnsville, NC

#7 Jul 24, 2012
good i love them! are they still keeping their shop in Asheville?
manda

Clover, SC

#8 Jul 24, 2012
love em too! wouldn't make sense for them not to keep their asheville location. they r gonna kick major butt!
tayp

Marion, NC

#9 Jul 24, 2012
There is one opening up at cranberry and lace. Some professional is coming there not from diamond thieves. And the other is next to railroad where the old original skate was.

Since: Oct 11

Marion, NC

#10 Jul 27, 2012
Daron is opening another Diamond Thieves in the Cranberries & Lace building. They begin moving in on the 1rst. They are hoping to open soon after (within the week, I think he said) and, I believe, are having a meet and greet and some fun things planned at the Swamp Fox after they open (I think it's the 5th, if that date has not been changed). Daron is great, as is Diamond Thieves.

This is straight from Daron's mouth so I'm fairly sure it is true. ;-)
That one guy

Monroe, NC

#11 Jul 28, 2012
It isn't true. A man and woman couple are opening a shop in marion. The other one is seperately owned. I went by there yesterday (where diamond thieves is supposed to go) and they already have the name of it on the door. It is not diamond thieves. I was driving but it started with T something tattoos. It's all rumors.
wrong

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
That one guy wrote:
It isn't true. A man and woman couple are opening a shop in marion. The other one is seperately owned. I went by there yesterday (where diamond thieves is supposed to go) and they already have the name of it on the door. It is not diamond thieves. I was driving but it started with T something tattoos. It's all rumors.
I'm friends with Daron. He's already confirmed he is opening a shop here. Ask him yourself. Their is another tattoo shop opening also. But he is working with Swamp Fox and everything. You can personally ask him.

Since: Oct 11

Marion, NC

#13 Jul 28, 2012
All you have to do is look on the Diamond Thieves face book page. They are being very open about it. Why wouldn't they be? It's not rumors if it comes straight from the horses mouth. ;-) Not to mention there was an article in the newspaper about it.

The one on Railroad St. is different. I saw it today. That might start with a T?
pb

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2012
There's a diamond Thieves Marion page run by daron James on Facebook...
Recommend

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 29, 2012
This is a great place! I would recommend it!
wrongwrongwrong

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2012
That one guy wrote:
Check out their fb page. They posted about their grand opening and everything. August 17th is grand opening
Illistraded

Barnardsville, NC

#17 Jul 29, 2012
There is a tattoo shop opening at the old Grant's Tire building on 226 south.There is a notice posted from the county mentioning it.I dont remember the name but it tells who is gonna open it.
SamKnowsItAll

Burnsville, NC

#18 Aug 18, 2012
Diamons Thieves is open & they are in front of the gas house in Marion on 221. The owner (piercing guy) rocks but the work I've seen from the tattoo guy isn't good :( I went to Wicked Needle & LOVE LOVE LOVE it
hello

Cambridge, MA

#19 Aug 18, 2012
the one on railroad street is transfiguration! Its awesome! Went there with my bestie to get 1 done and 2 finshed and they did a wonderful job! I soooo recomend them!
hmmm

Greer, SC

#20 Oct 31, 2012
anyone had any piercings done here at the one in marion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherish 42 min Kim L 15
Fire coach 1 hr tbh 20
Fitness man 2 hr Momma Dee 6
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 5 hr Alexs Momma 1,138
Bradley Tipton Jr. 5 hr Carrie 4
David Walker 16 hr THAT BOY 12
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) Tue Friend shac 150

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages