Westboro Baptist Church Leader Passes

Westboro Baptist Church Leader Passes

Posted in the Marion Forum

Fred Phelps

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Ok all you haters.... Just know this.....I was wrong and now I'll spend everlasting life in torment with Little Nicky shoving pineapples up my ass
Finally

Cowpens, SC

#2 Mar 20, 2014
This bastard has probably done more to bring people of all religions, political affiliations and walks of life together for a common cause. The common cause is, was and will continue to be to shut up Phelps, his followers and others of his ilk. I would day good riddance but he isn't worth using the word good in any context. Even though I do not believe in a location called "Hell", I hope he rots in a proverbial Hell.
William Joyce kvk1

Barnardsville, NC

#3 Mar 21, 2014
He was a POS all right, but at least he wasn't a Democrat. Even Phelps wouldn't stoop that low.
OHMY

Barnardsville, NC

#4 Mar 21, 2014
William Joyce kvk1 wrote:
He was a POS all right, but at least he wasn't a Democrat. Even Phelps wouldn't stoop that low.
Hey William......You are just as much of a POS as Phelps was. Why don't you apply for his position as pastor? This way you can give many more people the opportunity to absolutely HATE & DESPISE you! Go for it! Then.....Hopefully you too will drop dead!
William Joyce kvk1

Barnardsville, NC

#5 Mar 21, 2014
OHMY wrote:
<quoted text>Hey William......You are just as much of a POS as Phelps was. Why don't you apply for his position as pastor? This way you can give many more people the opportunity to absolutely HATE & DESPISE you! Go for it! Then.....Hopefully you too will drop dead!
When low life scum like you, and Democratic leeches on public assistance hate me I rejoice, I know I have thouroughly distanced myself from underclass untermenschen. Please continue hating me, it feels wonderful.
William Joyce kvk1

Barnardsville, NC

#6 Mar 21, 2014
It turns out I was mistaken, Phelps was a long time registered Democrat, this was arguably his greatest offence and fot this he will surely burn in the lake of fire, LMAO.
What

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2014
He was a horrible person!!! He created a cult full of hateful ignorant people just like him and it sounds like some of you need to be burning in his hell right along with him. Ignorant fools.
Marse Robert

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Mar 21, 2014
What wrote:
He was a horrible person!!! He created a cult full of hateful ignorant people just like him and it sounds like some of you need to be burning in his hell right along with him. Ignorant fools.
Being a registered Democrat is about like being a registered sex offender. LOL. Sex offender has better chance of receiving grace.
William Joyce kvk1

Barnardsville, NC

#9 Mar 21, 2014
Even Yeshua Bar Joseph won't forgive you for being a Democrat. He knowsyou hanve brought the desolation of Obamanation

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 21, 2014
Phelps and Hitler are living it up in the Lake of Fire! It takes a great love of Satan to hate like Phelps did and now we are through with him!
Congoleeza Rice

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Mar 22, 2014
Phelps was one evil Democrat prick alright.
Fred

Marion, NC

#12 Apr 19, 2014
William Joyce kvk1 wrote:
<quoted text> When low life scum like you, and Democratic leeches on public assistance hate me I rejoice, I know I have thouroughly distanced myself from underclass untermenschen. Please continue hating me, it feels wonderful.
Just so the people know .... My church (cult) loves (hates) all of you..... As for you Willie J koff , well I've got a special place in my heart (soul less soul) just for you.... Tick Tock Willie.... I've got a pineapple waiting for you
Rapper

Franklin, NC

#14 Apr 20, 2014
WIlliam Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text> I suppose I could tell you that I will take your pineapple and force it up your degenerate Democrat ass, but you would probably get off on that.
I did that once! It was amazing!
Freddy Pineapples

Marion, NC

#15 Apr 20, 2014
WIlliam Joyce KVK1 wrote:
<quoted text> I suppose I could tell you that I will take your pineapple and force it up your degenerate Democrat ass, but you would probably get off on that.
Oh my dear sweet Willie Juice [email protected] 1 ... It's not about the party affiliation... You're going to HELL on merit alone.... I'm not sure if there is a pineapple large enough to fill your gaping sphincter but the boss said he's looking....
Fox News

Marion, NC

#17 Apr 25, 2014
Al Sharpton For President

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Federal DNA Project Starting in Marion 51 min LeRoy 13
Katie Whitson 1 hr Missyb79 15
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 1,113
Roy Moore is a pervert and a dirty old man 1 hr RuleOfLaw 12
Johny Banks Trailer Park (Jul '12) 1 hr trailer 21
Chad Bartley,rape of a kid 4 hr ChrissyE 50
Is baxter the best place to work in Mcdowell co... (Jul '10) 7 hr Democunt 129

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance