dada

Burnsville, NC

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I want the train to stop running during the weekend, it wakes me up! all hours off the night!...vibrates by house..

also the factory near my house..I'm tired off hearing all that noise of production and jobs..please stop... i cant hear my self think. its like a vibration that drives me crazy!

This is America i deserve to live without this distraction in my own home.
Owen

Burnsville, NC

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Why not put a stop to these damn scooters and piece of crap cars with the loud exhaust?
Omg

Asheville, NC

#3 Jan 18, 2013
See here is yet another dumb thread.
oFortPreacher

Barnardsville, NC

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Do not call for barking dogs. The law will come to your house before going to where the dogs are barking so your neighbors will know who called.
Seriously

Asheville, NC

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Lol that's funny
screaming spectators

Marion, NC

#7 Jan 18, 2013
...at the Maple Leaf ballfields till 9 and 10 at night. All the spectators screaming and cheering disturbs me. I can hear them and I'm at least a 1/2 mile away...seriously.
Eric

Asheville, NC

#8 Jan 20, 2013
How do you think I feel a bunch of hillbillys yelling and loud music. I lived here before swamp was there at the games end at a decent hour not 2am!
Hmmmm

Asheville, NC

#9 Apr 20, 2013
This one as well it seems when they don't the appropriate reaction they abandon the thread and create another.....so who looks like a bully? Lawsuit should be interesting when he owns the swamp he can tear it down if he wants.
no joke

Asheville, NC

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Wasn't too smart you put this stuff up it stays up forever.All they have to do is contact Topix all the lawsuits now.
Food for thought

Asheville, NC

#11 Apr 21, 2013
"Humility and knowledge in poor clothes excel pride and ignorance in costly attire" William Penn
Lol

Asheville, NC

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Here you go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crybaby white people (Apr '13) 1 hr Anthropology Major 14
News WNC sees unease over corporal punishment (Apr '08) 3 hr Punish Her Ill Lad 198
What really happened to the steak house? 16 hr JoseAlonza 16
Wheres Donnie riddles ex rachael at i miss her 17 hr cuntry 2
Drk blu Camaro (new) 17 hr truth 8
crane resistoflex 21 hr simondaddy 3
Lacey (EthanAllen) Thu Lonnie84 7

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages