Juice

Marion, NC

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Forecast calling for 2 to 4 inches......tomorrow night...Think snow!!!
bubba

Marion, NC

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Think lisa in a snow bunny outfit
Lol

Simpsonville, SC

#3 Jan 16, 2013
She can't dress as a bunny shes too old to jump anymore without her knees cracking
bella

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Who is this girl? I wanna see wat she looks like
jeff

Morganton, NC

#5 Jan 22, 2013
bubba wrote:
Think lisa in a snow bunny outfit
We didn't get any snow. Did Lisa wear her snow bunny outfit? I haven't heard much about her this week!
Archer

Marion, NC

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Yea where did she go?
facebook

Morganton, NC

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Archer wrote:
Yea where did she go?
I saw on her daughters Facebook she got a flu shot while unconscious so maybe she has been sick.... Or maybe she just changed her name again. Who knows.
Archer

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Or maybe a tree fell thru her roof....oh no wait....wasn that wicked witch of the west....no that was a house that fell on her....pzzzt.....and her ugly dog too....pzzzt...I mean stupid onion eating dog.....pzzzt......I mean little dog....lmao....I MEAN ROLLING AROUND IN THE FLOOR ABOUT TO PISS MY PANTS LAUGHIN MY A$$ OFF....oh but your in good hands with allstate......pzzzt....i mean farm bureau.....
Lana

Morganton, NC

#10 Jan 23, 2013
facebook wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw on her daughters Facebook she got a flu shot while unconscious so maybe she has been sick.... Or maybe she just changed her name again. Who knows.
If she got sick maybe it did her some good to log off for a while... then again I wonder how she's coping with having only 1 identity while offline
Lol

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 23, 2013
Lana wrote:
<quoted text>
If she got sick maybe it did her some good to log off for a while... then again I wonder how she's coping with having only 1 identity while offline
Im sorry did I break your concentration? Her life is so pathetic. Boring. No friends. No body loves her. Ugly as sin. Fat. Lazy. Old. No personality. Dumb as box of rocks. Gosh. And that dummie REALLY married her. I don't know what he sees in her. I sure am glad I'm not her. Hold on...ima do my lil dance....I'm sooo grateful that I have my own life and its so perfect. OMG...silly. Kk:D
ohhhh

Simpsonville, SC

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Lol sarcasm online doesnt always work. Then again was that sarcasm or do you have serious issues with this woman?
Lol

Marion, NC

#13 Jan 24, 2013
ohhhh wrote:
Lol sarcasm online doesnt always work. Then again was that sarcasm or do you have serious issues with this woman?
Na...was just trying to be...no wait...SKEETGIGGLEDANCE....fun ny. Kk:zD
Red

Morganton, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Na...was just trying to be...no wait...SKEETGIGGLEDANCE....fun ny. Kk:zD
That's the weirdest sentence I've ever read. Are you trying to use html?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey (EthanAllen) 8 hr Lonnie84 7
What really happened to the steak house? 8 hr Bimbee city gurl 14
Michael Cox 9 hr clerk 2
dycos cleaning service for Baxter (May '15) 9 hr Christine 13
Favorite Places To Eat 11 hr tasha 4
Deadbeat dads or moms of Marion 17 hr HaynesR 12
Nashville's tribute to outgoing President Barac... 18 hr Country Music Fan 8

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance