taylor westmoreland
whatuppppp

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Heard stuff bout her? Is it true
yabigdaddy

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 24, 2012
She's crazy man heard she's been wit like 3 guys. And done em all. But dont blame em she hot as h***.
michelle Andrews

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Not true yall meed to leave her alone.she is a good girl. You must be one of the guys she wont give the time a day to so u start this crap.well whatever Taylor is sweet and beautiful so leave her alone
Redneck girl

Burlison, TN

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Taylor is an awsome person she's nice and fun. She's always there for you even if ur a person who is mean to her she's always there with a smile and a hand to hold out. She is a friend with ties that binde. She's someone anyone would be lucky to know.
Tori

Corydon, IN

#5 Sep 18, 2012
Shes my best friend and shes the best girl you will ever find!! She has a heart of gold and would do anything you would ask her too!!!! I love her to death and couldnt ask for a better friend!
wildone

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2012
She's a hoe. She don't kno wat or who she want
taylor westmoreland

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
yabigdaddy wrote:
She's crazy man heard she's been wit like 3 guys. And done em all. But dont blame em she hot as h***.
Your absolutely ridiculous! Grow up and stop hiding behind a fake name. It's funny you can post lies behind a fake name, but can't say it too my face. Pathetic.
Country girl

Brighton, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2012
taylor westmoreland wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absolutely ridiculous! Grow up and stop hiding behind a fake name. It's funny you can post lies behind a fake name, but can't say it too my face. Pathetic.
hold up your names Taylor westmoreland? Mine is too! I just googled my name and this poped up!
Country girl

United States

#9 Sep 22, 2012
I'm bipolar, among other things, I'm sorry Taylor.
you all know me

Burnsville, NC

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Country girl wrote:
I'm bipolar, among other things, I'm sorry Taylor.
ahaha B*tch you got something more than bipolar disorder. You just plain dumb as a box of rocks. I think you got the mcdowell disorder. Yo momma smoked so much dope you was born with 12 fingers and webbed toes. Now you got multiple personality disorder and your dumb as Sh*t. And judging by the fact that this other girl has friends to say good things in her defence id say its fo sho not you H0E.
Sniper

Asheville, NC

#11 Sep 30, 2012
She is very pretty,so all this negative stuff is probably just a prouduct of jealousy .Grow up people .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherish 42 min Kim L 15
Fire coach 1 hr tbh 20
Fitness man 2 hr Momma Dee 6
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 5 hr Alexs Momma 1,138
Bradley Tipton Jr. 5 hr Carrie 4
David Walker 16 hr THAT BOY 12
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) Tue Friend shac 150

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages