Next Last
cooper discoverer

Burlingame, CA

#21 Aug 10, 2012
Make comments to piggy blaster at cooper.discoverer@gmail.com
lmao

Marion, NC

#22 Aug 10, 2012
ok ok u win u knw me better than myself my kids are homely yet they have everything and then some im for 1 am an outstanding parent maybe ur upset tht ur kids are homely and shabby u can keep coming at me all u want ive ben threw hell in my day and i came bak from all that so get off my nuts geez u make me think u gots a crush on me and ewwwwww my coochie was cheked thanks its called a regular dr visit and im clean as a whistle so keep on as u can see nobody writes bak bc they know me and know ur full of crap lol so now what nobody agreein with u so ima wait till u decide to make a nother fake name talk the same way u did before then write back to urself lmao wow. u love me???? ohhhhhh goody kisses! xoxoxox
Marion, NC

#23 Aug 10, 2012
btw I know who u r just gotta prove it...it is my mission to c justice to the "dirty" n this county!!! put that in ur pipe n smoke it!!!!!
lmao

Marion, NC

#24 Aug 10, 2012
if i sold my stamps id be gettin skinny right? un fed when u have a job ur fdstamps get cut bc u bring n money from working ur retarted u make no sense lmao get a life and get off topix ur lame already

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
curious white guy 55 min baseball guy 1
chanda rumfelt 1 hr Where is the love 4
Red Head Pervert In Walmart 2 hr Sabrina Cheyenne 21
The most worthless race on the Planet. 5 hr Cliven 642
Erica Snyder 5 hr Bri 6
Drugs At McDowell High 6 hr BUBBA 3
Cole Allison 8 hr Yaboy212 5
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE