Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2012
like the pizza or not?
WHo cares

Marion, NC

#2 Jul 25, 2012
MetallicKitty wrote:
like the pizza or not?
Never been....never will. This place looks like you would need a tetanus shot before entering.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 26, 2012
MetallicKitty wrote:
like the pizza or not?
The pizza sucks but the hot wings are GREAT!!
pizzzza

Herndon, VA

#4 Jul 26, 2012
ive found it depends on whose working. If the short bigger womans working it is and if that pretty tall dark headed girl is its good. But the pizza is always changing but the hot wings are amazing.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2012
Haven't tried it. I hear it's good.
Trojan Man

Nebo, NC

#6 Jul 29, 2012
Food sucks, beer is cold and the fights are great! If you are looking for a few good drugs, they are there also. Skanks, hoes, drugs, stds- its all there!
Well

United States

#7 Jul 30, 2012
My experience there was not good. Went to pick up order and had to tred threw trash to get to front door. Got inside and had to tred thru chairs and tables surrounding the cash register. Stood there a good 5 minutes to be waited on. Women came in front door and man, she was trashy looking, trying to explain where she was. I didnt care, I just needed to be waited on. Finally, she rings me up and then ask for a tip. All I said the whole 15 min I was there to pick up my call in was my name for pick up and "No !!!!!!" because it was my stupid fault for giving the place a shot I didn't cause any trouble, went right over to dumpster, and threw my pizza in. So it's a not for me!!!!
lol

Marion, NC

#8 Jul 30, 2012
Well wrote:
My experience there was not good. Went to pick up order and had to tred threw trash to get to front door. Got inside and had to tred thru chairs and tables surrounding the cash register. Stood there a good 5 minutes to be waited on. Women came in front door and man, she was trashy looking, trying to explain where she was. I didnt care, I just needed to be waited on. Finally, she rings me up and then ask for a tip. All I said the whole 15 min I was there to pick up my call in was my name for pick up and "No !!!!!!" because it was my stupid fault for giving the place a shot I didn't cause any trouble, went right over to dumpster, and threw my pizza in. So it's a not for me!!!!
dumbass you should have ate the pizza its good

“The Original PB”

Since: Jul 12

Asheville, NC

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Well wrote:
we both know your lying...
well well

Rathdrum, ID

#10 Jul 30, 2012
we all know how often the bartender goes out to catch a smoke. she stinks when she gets back in. she's not very good. might be ok for you but not for me.
yeah

Burnsville, NC

#11 Jul 30, 2012
That place is for trash, trash works there and hangs out there.
Joey Rector

Marion, NC

#12 Jul 31, 2012
yeah wrote:
That place is for trash, trash works there and hangs out there.
what ??????????
hoes

Marion, NC

#13 Aug 2, 2012
just a mess up in there..... better wear a body condom when you go up in there..... ;*(
dirty butts

Burnsville, NC

#14 Aug 2, 2012
funny yeah nothing but dirty butts go there. Such a great place to find women.
psssh

Cambridge, MA

#15 Aug 5, 2012
yeah, this place should be shut down its dangerous and have you ever been there when it rains? The whole place leaks their asking for someone to fall and get hurt. Hello law suit.
keepin it real

Marion, NC

#16 Aug 5, 2012
tiffany crough hangs there almost evrynite. that should tell u its nuthin but a breedin ground for nasty hoes and wannabes.
hie

Marion, NC

#17 Aug 6, 2012
disgusting
lmao

Dana, NC

#18 Aug 9, 2012
well im glad sir keepin it real knows everytime im there which isnt alot when ur broke and have bills to pay a car payment ohh and 2 kids to buy for! some of us have kids jobs and a life to tend too so what if i go and get drunk 1 nite when i dont have my kids is that a crime??? last i checked nope! i can do what ever the fk i want and i aint def aint a hoe or wannabe or everybody woodnt go hey tiffany everytime i walk through the door there called friends! sumthin u shood get just cuz ur a sad excuse for a human being and dont like to go out thats ur problem not mine! so keep my name off of here! oh and btw ima find out who u are in about 30mins! lol now thats keepin it real!
keepin it real

Marion, NC

#19 Aug 9, 2012
. girl you ain't nuttin but a durty ho. go get dat pus checked, cause I'm sure it's bout ready to rot from the inside out. D A M N..... just nasty. Those poor kids deserve better. just sayin
keepin it real

Marion, NC

#20 Aug 10, 2012
u have no friends biatch. u should hear h they talk about u when u not round. yeah u rite. u got 2kids. if u spent ur money on them instead of on booze, pillz & pot they mite not look like shabby poor orphans. guess as long as you git them food stamps and welfare u can afford yo drug & alcohol life. it is my mission to see u git urs. those kids deserve betta. one of these dayz DSS is gonna catch u if da cops dont first. buyin drugs from cash u git from sellin food stamps is a crime. now go chew on dat like all the welfare food yo fat ass chokes down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bobby Honeycutt (Jul '10) 4 hr Loner 145
What happened a cross from abc store 5 hr Daman 3
hey you in the living room watching x men 5 hr B Babykins Grant 3
Good looking redheads 5 hr Bardley adkins th... 12
Whos the biggest as*hole in McDowell 6 hr Alex 12
Lindsey webb 6 hr 2 lindsey webbs 10
Pizza Joint 10 hr frank 6

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance