Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Nov 12, 2012
tdf

Ridgeville, SC

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Anybody know the name of the female who dresses like a man and hangs out at country market a whole lot? From my understanding she sells powder and meth.
Debra

Burnsville, NC

#2 Oct 23, 2012
tdf wrote:
Anybody know the name of the female who dresses like a man and hangs out at country market a whole lot? From my understanding she sells powder and meth.
She does not sell drugs! You are crazy! She is a fine woman! She has a husband and kids! She is a fine Christian woman!
tdf

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Debra wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not sell drugs! You are crazy! She is a fine woman! She has a husband and kids! She is a fine Christian woman!
You must be confused, because the one I'm talking about is over in the bar a lot of times getting tore down and going in and out of the womens bathroom with all the little coke heads.
DonnasMom

Weaverville, NC

#4 Oct 23, 2012
tdf wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be confused, because the one I'm talking about is over in the bar a lot of times getting tore down and going in and out of the womens bathroom with all the little coke heads.
That sounds like my donna. She will never get in Mitts book of binders for women if she don't come out of the closet. She has always liked to hear girls pee. Tell her ,her mom wants her home.
punk buster

Cumming, GA

#5 Oct 23, 2012
hell that is Jerry Hunters Girl friend that punk
Been There

Asheville, NC

#6 Oct 23, 2012
tdf wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny, with short, brown hair? Lee?
cece

Astoria, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Last name fender.
cece

Astoria, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Cassie fender?
punk buster

Cumming, GA

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Oh Hell thats larry seagle and Butch Hogans and Jerry hunters girlfriend they love her
really

Travelers Rest, SC

#10 Oct 25, 2012
Sounds like a break up thread to me. This isn't revenge, its stupid!!!!!!!!!!
Hottie12

Cowpens, SC

#11 Oct 25, 2012
I think people in McDowell county need to get their stories straight before going on here and running their mouth about things and people they no nothing about. When you don't even know the name of the person you are trying to talk about well guess what you are the one who looks completely stupid. As for a certain employee of country market store people are aware that you are the moron that's trying to start drama about other people to make yourself feel better. As far as the lets talk about the gay women in town because we have nothing better to do people on here, try getting a life and stop being jealous when a gay woman picks up more women than you do !!
lezzy lou

Weaverville, NC

#12 Oct 28, 2012
cassie fenders @@@@@ is great its so wet i @@@@@@ her with a strap on and made her @@@ she was like @@@@ me harder @@@@ me harder then this big black @@@@@@ came in he @@@@@@ us both with his big black @@@@ i havent had an orgasm like that in a while
flip 67

Mars Hill, NC

#13 Nov 11, 2012
ya'll gotta be talking bout Lee..she's at store all the time trying to get some off any female at the store or bar..oh she does most her drug trade there too..she's good for a laugh if you dont mind her hitting on your old lady..
f yall

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Lee is a good girl go find somebody else to mess with and get a life.
cracka

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Lee doesn't sell drugs. She's one of the coolest people there. Yes she presents herself as a man, but she is a good hearted person that would help ANYONE who needed help. So get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

P.s. she will knock a person out without hesitation.
StumptownPreache r

Marion, NC

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Lee is a bornagain christian that voted for mittens she is as good as they get.
Busted and Disgustedf

Marion, NC

#17 Nov 12, 2012
thats Lee, good ole boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic at West and High School 19 min Greg 4
Women do you like to talk dirty during sex? (Oct '13) 1 hr hung 26
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr TSF 58,871
nebo meth ho 2 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 5
who shot lional Ferguson 2 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 51
chris cheek 4 hr Clinchfield OG 3
Thug funeral in Ferguson, MO 8 hr Cliven 8
•••
•••
•••