the best

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Soooo is Jake Morgan single?
Lovin my baby

Greer, SC

#2 Aug 20, 2013
the best wrote:
Soooo is Jake Morgan single?

No and he hasnt been for almost 3 yrs. Why were you talkin to him back in 2012?
omg

Marion, NC

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Lovin my baby wrote:
<quoted text>No and he hasnt been for almost 3 yrs. Why were you talkin to him back in 2012?
Dude you are crazy. No, he hasn't been dating anyone for almost three years, he dated a good friend of mine for like a year and they broke up not too too long ago. Talk about creepin on someone's shit. Haha
Jake morgans real fiance

Greer, SC

#4 Sep 6, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are crazy. No, he hasn't been dating anyone for almost three years, he dated a good friend of mine for like a year and they broke up not too too long ago. Talk about creepin on someone's shit. Haha
Really? and no im not creeping. ive been dating him for 2 years and half years. who dated him for a year? bc he said im the only person hes dated for over 3 months. r u talkin bout jill or samantha? and who are you?
mmm mmmm mmmmmmm

Nebo, NC

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Lolol
Alexis

Greer, SC

#6 Sep 6, 2013
Jake morgans real fiance wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? and no im not creeping. ive been dating him for 2 years and half years. who dated him for a year? bc he said im the only person hes dated for over 3 months. r u talkin bout jill or samantha? and who are you?
He ain't datin nobody rite now. These girls just wish they was a datin him. I got the inside story on this one!(Wink)
lol

Marion, NC

#7 Sep 12, 2013
so whats the inside story Lexi?
wink wink

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 13, 2014
The way they talk about him he must be good at something ;)
haha

Franklin, NC

#9 Feb 18, 2014
He's good at suckin ha and lettin mommy and daddy do everything for him!
wink wink

Rockville, MD

#10 Feb 27, 2014
Well "haha" I would say you still live with your mommy and daddy and don't have a job but It's ok you'll grow up one day and he does have something you can be jealous about lol
FuckJakeMorganAK Acrash

United States

#11 May 3, 2015
haha wrote:
He's good at suckin ha and lettin mommy and daddy do everything for him!
Yup that's exactly right. He's a worthless dope head that lives with his mom and dad that constantly bail him outta trouble and help him after "crash" wrecks yet another vehicle. He's nothing but a cheating, lying, using, dope head that likes to put purple dildos in his loose ass (I know personally bc his ex showed me the video she found on his phone). He loves to make girls think he likes them but just uses them for anything and everything they have. His mom told his ex that "he's not worth her time and she's too good for him".
FuckJakeMorganAK Acrash

United States

#12 May 3, 2015
wink wink wrote:
Well "haha" I would say you still live with your mommy and daddy and don't have a job but It's ok you'll grow up one day and he does have something you can be jealous about lol
Oh really and what's that? Nothing bc hes a worthless dope head and im gonna take a guess and say ur a dope head that he likes to use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Goforth 47 min Black Crow 58
Courthouse standoff 52 min Black Crow 4
Gay or Bi guys in marion!! 53 min Black Crow 9
Sex at westrock (Mar '16) 11 hr Big Dick Taylor 45
Guy in blue mustang from nebo nc 12 hr I plead the 5th d... 4
fwb (Sep '12) 13 hr Newm 8
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 14 hr Alex 2,388

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages