Why do white men have big testicles and lil weenies?

Posted in the Marion Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LOL

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Its strange....?
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

LOL...Some nasty croch sucker like you has done bit the damn thing off ; )
LOL

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

No I thin not EAL men aren't insecure crybabies who whine about how life is so unfair EVERYDAY like you do.Stop harassing underage girls you pedophile.Oh yeah the fire departments don't want you either and the only reason you hang around is because you hope to see somebody naked (injured victim needing medical attention) and yes he's THAT guy.You should just never go out in public it makes everyone's gag reflex overactive.(want to puke)
LOL

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

*no I think Not *
Mavis Neff

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Nasty wrote:
LOL...Some nasty croch sucker like you has done bit the damn thing off ; )
It were one of yer dam Lolitas, they run all over town seducing older men with money to buy them nice things. We have 5 0r 6 of them that hang out at the firehouse.
LOL

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Mavis Neff wrote:
<quoted text>It were one of yer dam Lolitas, they run all over town seducing older men with money to buy them nice things. We have 5 0r 6 of them that hang out at the firehouse.
You truly are stupid and your stupid ass doesn't have any money..You are a clown.All you do all day is whine and complain no wonder NOBODY likes you go to the nearest bridge and jump off.You are so boring and ignorant nothing of any value ever comes out of your mouth.My dog farts are more valueable than the things you say.Oh yeah stop bothering underage girls you sack of shit.
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are stupid and your stupid ass doesn't have any money..You are a clown.All you do all day is whine and complain no wonder NOBODY likes you go to the nearest bridge and jump off.You are so boring and ignorant nothing of any value ever comes out of your mouth.My dog farts are more valueable than the things you say.Oh yeah stop bothering underage girls you sack of shit.
LOL....Your just part of sick bounch of pervert liberal Obamecrats you people have things in your mouths that I would not handel with my hands.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

well I know why nasty's weeny is small... so it can fit in his boyfriends butt better!
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Tell the truth you know when ever you stroke it...it's the biggest one you or your mama have ever seen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Sorry dude, I'm not into other dude's weenies. Are you hitting on me? I'm flattered, but thanks anyways
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Well dude if your not into peters why don't you tell everbody on topixs how you know so much about mine....;O....LMFAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Everyone knows about your tiny willy, Nasty. The goats havent stopped laughing for WEEKS.
nasty

Mars Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

The lil Lolitas at the firehouse holler when I stick my big pecker in them more than one could'nt walk straight for a week. LOL
SEATTLE SCHOLAR

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hmmmm the intellegence level is minimaol.
Marion Scholar

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Says the dummy that spells minimal incorrectly.
Nasty

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

CupOfShutUp wrote:
Everyone knows about your tiny willy, Nasty. The goats havent stopped laughing for WEEKS.
The only reason them goats are still laughing is on a count they seen me pack your jaws with my balls and rub your nappy head ; )

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

That wasn't me, but it's good to know you're getting bjs from dudes at the farm.
John

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck it's a duck.
Woodrow

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Our big white balls allow us to go out and get jobs to support ourselves and our families without having to resort to welfare and selling drugs.
Tess

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Woodrow wrote:
Our big white balls allow us to go out and get jobs to support ourselves and our families without having to resort to welfare and selling drugs.
I love this. You've got losers on here comparing wieners and stuff then this guy says something that actually sounds good and is also funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 54,910
Meagan "Barbie" Mills 2 hr Just a question by hannah 1
Halley Bradshaw 2 hr Hannah H 3
Jacob robinson sex offender 7 hr john 1
Ben Cross (Nov '12) 7 hr Well Duh 63
Alterations 7 hr Tweedle Duh 3
15 year old girl hits autistic boy in pg 13 hr Tweedle Duh 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••