why does every guy in marion think th...

why does every guy in marion think they are fire fighters???

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2013
??
rednecks

Marion, NC

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I guess thats the redneck thing to do around here. Make them feel more of a man I guess.
Abc

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
because they are !!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2013
haha yeah right. they hang out at the fd cleaning trucks. there are only a few real ones. not all these little pricks with a little scanner on their side 24/7
Abc

United States

#5 Feb 14, 2013
no the young ones are in training and one day will be real ones .
Donnie

Marion, NC

#6 Feb 14, 2013
whoisthisquestionmark wrote:
haha yeah right. they hang out at the fd cleaning trucks. there are only a few real ones. not all these little pricks with a little scanner on their side 24/7
wannabees...lol... Maybe they should go to a city and see what it's really like. Rather than having the FD come out over every little branch that falls over the road.
Just saying thanks

Asheville, NC

#7 Feb 14, 2013
I'm glad somebody wants to do it because I sure wouldn't want to. I appreciate anyone that's willing to go into a burning building for a stranger or remove tree branches out the roads at any hour of night. Paramedics also I'm glad we have people like them all the things they see and the lives they save everyday. Thank you all!

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
Seriously, firefighting is the biggest bullisht "job" on earth. Them dudes act like heroes when they haven't even pulled a cat out of a tree. 9/11 happens and these dudes act like they were there. Basically a bunch of meat heads who couldn't cut it in the real world so they go into firefighting. Don't get me wrong, they're good guys, but their job is on par with bagging groceries at Winn Dixie.

And it isn't any different in a big city....they just get paid to sit and do nothing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2013
lulzers wrote:
Seriously, firefighting is the biggest bullisht "job" on earth. Them dudes act like heroes when they haven't even pulled a cat out of a tree. 9/11 happens and these dudes act like they were there. Basically a bunch of meat heads who couldn't cut it in the real world so they go into firefighting. Don't get me wrong, they're good guys, but their job is on par with bagging groceries at Winn Dixie.

And it isn't any different in a big city....they just get paid to sit and do nothing.
The dumbest, most idiotic post on Topix! Although I'm not surprised, look at the source!!
Donnie

Marion, NC

#10 Feb 14, 2013
No one's knocking the fire fighters or EMS personnel. They are the true hero's of this hell hole county, we are talking about the wannabees who do it as a status symbol.
what

Asheville, NC

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Well..not discrediting the baggers of this county.. but should Lulzer's house ever catch fire, or should he be in a car accident.... we'll send the boys from the grocery store to help him out, since the volunteer firemen have such a bullshit job. ;P
Just saying thanks

Asheville, NC

#12 Feb 14, 2013
It's Lulzers stupid ass everyone and Winn Dixie closed a very long time ago. Pay the creep no mind a trained monkey could do what he does everyday......which is nothing. Anyway I said thanks to firefighters and paramedics because you guys are hero's.It takes courage to go into a burning building period. Paramedics save lives all the time and McDowell has the best. So thanks to you all. Lulzers go crawl back down in your mommy's basement you are the phoniest person I have ever witnessed. So please go away nobody cares about your clothes,shoes,fake job,fake charity contributions or your fake vacations.
Top 10

Mooresville, NC

#13 Feb 15, 2013
what wrote:
Well..not discrediting the baggers of this county.. but should Lulzer's house ever catch fire, or should he be in a car accident.... we'll send the boys from the grocery store to help him out, since the volunteer firemen have such a bullshit job. ;P
The boys bagging groceries are the firefighters in McDowell County.

Fail much?
Top 10

Mooresville, NC

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Just saying thanks wrote:
It's Lulzers stupid ass everyone and Winn Dixie closed a very long time ago. Pay the creep no mind a trained monkey could do what he does everyday......which is nothing. Anyway I said thanks to firefighters and paramedics because you guys are hero's.It takes courage to go into a burning building period. Paramedics save lives all the time and McDowell has the best. So thanks to you all. Lulzers go crawl back down in your mommy's basement you are the phoniest person I have ever witnessed. So please go away nobody cares about your clothes,shoes,fake job,fake charity contributions or your fake vacations.
Maybe...MAYBE .05 out of 100 firefighters in McDowell have literally gone into a burning building (and we aren't going to talk about controlled practice burns). Most of them simply show up at fender benders to direct traffic on roads where no one is traveling. Otherwise they stay at the station playing some war game on the PS3 and masterbate to episodes of Rescue Me.
Top 10

Mooresville, NC

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Donnie wrote:
No one's knocking the fire fighters or EMS personnel. They are the true hero's of this hell hole county, we are talking about the wannabees who do it as a status symbol.
Which is 99.99 percent of them

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Donnie wrote:
No one's knocking the fire fighters or EMS personnel.
I think Lulzers did

“The orginal”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Shut the f*ck up, Donny
LOL

San Francisco, CA

#18 Feb 15, 2013
lulzers wrote:
Shut the f*ck up, Donny
If you add Top 10 you can have a three way (argument) with yourself.

What a maroon ( Bugs Bunny reference not a misspelling).
Right on

Marion, NC

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Just saying thanks wrote:
I'm glad somebody wants to do it because I sure wouldn't want to. I appreciate anyone that's willing to go into a burning building for a stranger or remove tree branches out the roads at any hour of night. Paramedics also I'm glad we have people like them all the things they see and the lives they save everyday. Thank you all!
Totally agree! Cannot believe people fussing over others wanting to be helpful.
CountryGirl

Mars Hill, NC

#20 Feb 15, 2013
First off I agree that yes some firefighters do act like hot shots and only do it for the name mostly the younger ones and the jrs but there is some who are in it for the right reason so no not all are like that so don't knock them. Easy??? Ha lets see you try to fight a fire nonstop for three or four hours at a time buddy. My Dad has been in the fire service for over ten years and my boyfriend is in the fire dept too they both work hard at what they do as well as the other brave mean and women. I'm proud of them and what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump 2020 Baby :) 40 min Jim 7
Hot gurls 1 hr Jay j 6
You’ Sleep BETTER knowing this! 2 hr Alex 2
Have you SEEN this? 4 hr Alex 2
What a TRAIN wreck!! 5 hr President Spanky 1
Erica noell braswell. (Gets around) 5 hr Wicked-Witch 13
Does Marion have a Negro problem? 5 hr Wicked-Witch 13

Marion Jobs

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages