Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

What has he pulled you from? Where have you been and where are you now? What is your testimony?
Not Ashamed

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

God has gracefully answered more prayers than I would ever imagine. I have food to eat, warm home to live in, so far no deaths nor serious illness in my immediate family, except for my mom and dad over twenty years ago. I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know who holds tomorrow. If by chance I receive bad news, God supplies me with a comforter in the spirit of Jesus Christ that will see me through it. We must hold on to the faith that this world is not the end for Gods children, His promise is that we will have a better home for eternity and that is where I set my sights.
Mr Frost

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

War, oppression, death, famine just to name a few things. :-)
Also blessed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

He sent His Son to die on the cross so that I may live with Him throughout eternity in paradise. Even though that was more than I could have ever hoped for, he also chose to give me a beautiful family and supply all my needs.
Not Ashamed

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Mr Frost wrote:
War, oppression, death, famine just to name a few things.:-)
Can you find anything to be thankful for? Maybe
the fact that you are breathing might be a start. It is easy to be negative, but if we can think positive and begin to count blessings, maybe say something good about someone the day might not look so doomed. Make the best of it.
JR High Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

God has done so much for me he has blessed me with a wonderful child.He has given me a job and food to eat so I am very thankful.As a single parent I would not have made it this far without God leading the way I would like to thank blessed for starting this post we need to have more positive remarks on this. I do not normally post alot but I do read these and all people want to do is complain.God is good and if people will let him into their lives he will make a change that you cannot believe.May God bless you all
northcovegurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

There is no way that I could list all the blessings that God has given me. I am just so thankful that He chose me and I have eternity to thank Him for all the love He has exhibited to me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16. It is that easy to be a child of God.
gator

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

God allowed me to walk on earth- everything else is between he (she?) and me.
Just Me

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

He's done way to much to list on a message board. Jesus' death on the Cross being first and foremost. We'll never know the full extent of His grace in our lives this side of Heaven.
Thankful

Boscobel, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

God always answered my prays. Each day I ask him to keep my family safe and well. I had to lay my child on the alter because I could not take anymore that child was way out of hand and was over the age of 18 so I could not make the child stay at home. I never knew where the child was or what they were doing. I was a basket case for a long time but the day I laid it down on JESUS’s feet it was not long until that child came home it was scary to think what could have happen but I thank GOD for sending my child home. It has been a few years and my child is in church every time the doors open THANK YOU LORD.
Jennings

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Mr Frost wrote:
War, oppression, death, famine just to name a few things.:-)
Let us not forget his wonderful gift of pestilence also. The darling insects that destroy our crops and the houseflies and cockroaches that gaum their legs with filth and spread deathly contagion to our food. Let us not forget the MRSA bacteria that devour our flesh and spread contagion to our little children.

Only a divine heavenly father could have conceived of the aids virus, the tsetse fly, and the anopheles mosquito. Yes, friends, let us be thankful!
Mr Frost

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Not Ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you find anything to be thankful for? Maybe
the fact that you are breathing might be a start. It is easy to be negative, but if we can think positive and begin to count blessings, maybe say something good about someone the day might not look so doomed. Make the best of it.
It was tongue in cheek….a joke. I’m actually a very positive person. I just don’t buy that an all knowing, all powerful and supposedly “just” being would create other beings that he knows ahead of time are, for the most part, going to spend all of eternity in complete agony for acting on traits and desires (only 70 years worth versus eternity) that he instilled into them. That wouldn’t be “just” in any intelligent being’s thinking, no way.
nonsense

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

what in the hell does it mean to the average modern woman/man that a supernatural being sent his "son" (immaculate conception) to die on a cross for our sins. I don't get why that should mean anything to me, unless I believe there is this place somewhere that you go to after you die if you say that means something to you. If you don't believe in supernatural beings, heaven, hell, and other such nonsense, then the question "what has god done for you" is nonsense.
JamesGeorgeRaymo nd

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Jennings wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us not forget his wonderful gift of pestilence also. The darling insects that destroy our crops and the houseflies and cockroaches that gaum their legs with filth and spread deathly contagion to our food. Let us not forget the MRSA bacteria that devour our flesh and spread contagion to our little children.
Only a divine heavenly father could have conceived of the aids virus, the tsetse fly, and the anopheles mosquito. Yes, friends, let us be thankful!
You are so right. And let's not forget the sneaking, false pretenses of affection, and good Christian rivalry and insatiable greed that sets cousin against cousin, sister against brother, sibling against sibling, and leaves one grimy rich and haughty and the other humble, threadbare, and hungry. And all for thy glory.

LilyClemaEdnaSybil
be like Jerry

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

... don't ask what God does for you, what have you done for God. Pastor Jerry Lewis has got it right.
Genesis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Praise be those happy words, Mr. Sunshine. Jeez, lighten up! Life isn't all darkness. Be thankful!
Jennings wrote:
<quoted text>
reality check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Isn't the saying more like "Don't ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country?" JFK said that. A Democrat. Not Jerry Lee Lewis who by the way was a child molester. I always get my religion and politics mixed up.
be like Jerry wrote:
... don't ask what God does for you, what have you done for God. Pastor Jerry Lewis has got it right.
dblg

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

he saved my soul , forgave my sins and helps me thru each day.
ummm

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

reality check wrote:
Not Jerry Lee Lewis who by the way was a child molester. I always get my religion and politics mixed up.
<quoted text>
i think this person was referring to the local pastor, Jerry Lewis, you moron. Not the child molester
Jeff

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2009

Judged:

God hasn't done anything for me and his Christian so-called followers have treated me worse than non-Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 46 min Victoria 58,743
who knows Mason Goforth? 49 min someone knowshim ... 5
Tristan English (Jul '12) 5 hr will 11
Satanic Photos At MACA 5 hr will 4
who shot lional Ferguson 10 hr Ignorance isa Dis... 42
Thug funeral in Ferguson, MO 10 hr Gas house Gorilla 7
WNC fracking? Unlikely but still unsettling (Feb '14) 10 hr Timmy_ 35
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000