That didn't take long

That didn't take long

Posted in the Marion Forum

Poor pitiful racists

Asheville, NC

#3 Mar 27, 2014
You are talking to yourself. Bless your heart. Will pray for you.
One who knows

Holly Springs, NC

#5 Mar 27, 2014
And yet another stupid liberal democrat facing charges.....Calif senator Leland Yee arrested on corruption and gunrunning charges. Not to worry though...hussein will see to it that "it" can sign up for obamacare in prison!
Jesus loves you

Asheville, NC

#6 Mar 27, 2014
One who knows wrote:
And yet another stupid liberal democrat facing charges.....Calif senator Leland Yee arrested on corruption and gunrunning charges. Not to worry though...hussein will see to it that "it" can sign up for obamacare in prison!
Jesus loves you and I pray he will work on your heart so it's not full of hate and fear everyday. I pray that God has mercy on you and gives you some peace. I feel like you need it. God loves all of us regardless of anything. All you have to do is call on HIM! You will be in my prayers!
Othala

Barnardsville, NC

#7 Mar 27, 2014
Jesus loves you wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus loves you and I pray he will work on your heart so it's not full of hate and fear everyday. I pray that God has mercy on you and gives you some peace. I feel like you need it. God loves all of us regardless of anything. All you have to do is call on HIM! You will be in my prayers!
You must be one of the hypocrites and false prophets Jesus warned us about, be gone Satan!, return to your master Hussein.
Othala

Barnardsville, NC

#8 Mar 27, 2014
Jesus loves you wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus loves you and I pray he will work on your heart so it's not full of hate and fear everyday. I pray that God has mercy on you and gives you some peace. I feel like you need it. God loves all of us regardless of anything. All you have to do is call on HIM! You will be in my prayers!
Seriously, how can a baby murdering, parasitic, liberal Obamanoid like you spout your hypocritical staements about Jesus?, aren't you worried God might strike you with a thunderbolt?
Jesus loves you

Asheville, NC

#10 Mar 27, 2014
One who knows wrote:
I find it hilarious that I'm full of hate because i'm reporting the news....Deflect, deny, and deceive. That's their way!! They can't spell Heaven, much less get here!
Bless your heart. I will pray for you. Jesus loves you.
Jesus loves you

Asheville, NC

#11 Mar 27, 2014
Othala wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, how can a baby murdering, parasitic, liberal Obamanoid like you spout your hypocritical staements about Jesus?, aren't you worried God might strike you with a thunderbolt?
Will pray for you regardless what you think or say about me. Jesus loves you and God forgives us of our sins. Just pray and He will listen. You are in my prayers.
Barry Soetoro

Barnardsville, NC

#14 Mar 28, 2014
One who knows wrote:
I'll bet that Cannon is related to Ray Nagin (New Orleans), and Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit)? They all come from the same leftist, crooked tribe. I wonder how long it will be before hussein contacts the FBI and tells them to drop the investigationand dismiss all charges....
Hussein will get Kingfish Holder to do exactly that, as soon as the POS can get time away from peddling guns to the Mexican drug cartels.
Othala

Barnardsville, NC

#16 Mar 28, 2014
One who knows wrote:
Here's another bunch of B.S. from the bunch of scurges known as the democrat party:
http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/hope-bs-charges...
This is the only reason the shoeshine boy was "elected", the filthy Democrats bussed in hundreds of thousands of these Ghetto Rats, to vote as many times as they could get away with it. He was not honestly elected, so the Country really has had no President since Bush left Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Williams 13 min Mariongirl 9
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 59 min Right wing 817
Mcdowell Co. Ghost Riders...... (Feb '15) 3 hr merissa 21
Ivans girl Fri C Husk 1
Chad Bartley,rape of a kid Fri ha ha 6
Dear HUSBAND w/ another girl Thu Relieved 34
Nathan Owens went to state prison Thu Yepyep 4

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages