First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well duhh

United States

#26 May 5, 2013
pathetic wrote:
Say something to their face? I wouldn't say anything on here about them that I WOULDN'T say to their faces. I mean, I'm just tell the truth, not talking shit.
Ok..? If your such a badass then why don't you use your real name?
You obviously wouldn't say it to their face because you don't even use your real name to talk shit online.
Problem solved. Prove your hard. Put your real name.
ao1013

Charlotte, NC

#27 May 5, 2013
Love how you guys never say anything but negative things about these girls. This isn't the first one I've read that's been negative about a girl. I feel like you guys are either A jealous of her or B she's rejected you before. Whichever I think it's sad that you have nothing better i do then talk bad about someone..
pathetic

Marion, NC

#28 May 5, 2013
Lol, you can post your real name too. Even if I did nobody would say shit to me. And who gets put on topix to have good things wrote about them in McDowell county? Exactly.
pathetic

Marion, NC

#29 May 5, 2013
And there is nothing good to say about the trash... Lol jealous? Have you even seen Josie Nanney? HAHA. & I'm pretty sure she wouldn't reject any guy around here. If there's a dick involved she'll jump on it in a heartbeat. Guess she feels like she should fit in.
Sure

Greeneville, TN

#31 May 5, 2013
Living your life isn't about having sex with a different guy every weekend. That's just a lame excuse for hoes to be hoes.
Mhm

Charlotte, NC

#32 May 8, 2013
Oh Taylor your such a licehead turtle wh*re
boss5

Old Fort, NC

#33 Jun 28, 2013
I heard she squirted one time before the guy even got her pants down
bigcock

Old Fort, NC

#34 Jun 28, 2013
Anybody got a pic of her nude?
ah

Marion, NC

#36 Jun 28, 2013
Mhm wrote:
Oh Taylor your such a licehead turtle wh*re
I don't know who you're talking about, much less do I care, but that was such a stupid stupid comeback.
soo

Simpsonville, SC

#37 Jun 29, 2013
I'd bang her...
ThisTownsPatheti c

Clover, SC

#38 Jun 29, 2013
If you're "pretty sure" she's a slut then I'm "pretty sure" you don't know A damn thing except probably what you 'heard' in this hell hole. What kind of satisfaction do you get when you bash people like you're doing now. I put money on it you wouldn't walk up and say any of it to her face.
ah

Marion, NC

#39 Jun 29, 2013
ThisTownsPathetic wrote:
If you're "pretty sure" she's a slut then I'm "pretty sure" you don't know A damn thing except probably what you 'heard' in this hell hole. What kind of satisfaction do you get when you bash people like you're doing now. I put money on it you wouldn't walk up and say any of it to her face.
If you aren't a slut then that means you don't have sex with everyone at the age of 14!!! And Josie does! Anybody knows that. You don't have to personally know someone to know they're a skank. Nuff said.
uhm.

United States

#40 Jun 30, 2013
ah wrote:
<quoted text>If you aren't a slut then that means you don't have sex with everyone at the age of 14!!! And Josie does! Anybody knows that. You don't have to personally know someone to know they're a skank. Nuff said.
She's not 14.(: Shes 15.
ah

Mountain View, CA

#41 Jun 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="uhm."]<quote d text>She's not 14.(: Shes 15.[/QUOTE]
O M G, n o w a y! She's 15???!!! My bad.. But she became a raging slut at the age of 14. So keep trying to explain how old the big girl is, and trying to justify that it's okay to still be a slut.
What I like

Marshall, NC

#43 Jul 1, 2013
Mhm that nasty worn out vag of hers. She sent me a pic just the other day. I was interested til I saw how nasty it is. It looks like molded roast beef that been chewed up and spit out! B!tch is nasty.
Js.

United States

#45 Jul 10, 2013
bigcock wrote:
Anybody got a pic of her nude?
You could probably get it from someone. She's probably done sent plenty of em.
Worthless

United States

#46 Oct 19, 2014
She has gave the half of McDowell High School herpes. This I know for a fact. She has known for a while that she's had it yet still screws every guy she can without warning them. It really makes me mad to know that one nasty whore can ruin so many people's lives. How pathetic do you have to be to give people a STD that has no cure and can still be able to sleep at night? Complete waste of space & air.
ohlord

Alexander, NC

#47 Oct 20, 2014
I'm pretty sure that IF* she really has it, it came from Dylan Matthews.. He played that girl like a fiddle. Only reason I know anything is I "heard" about the cream he's supposed to use to keep from spreading it in between outbreak, that his mom stopped buying for him.. So, if you wanna blame someone for spreading it.. blame who gave it to them. It's not her fault if he didn't tell her. Ya'll all wanna get online and talk about all th.ese girls and how "nasty" they are.. when in all honestly they're just gullible. They fall for these guys' lines, and end up hurt. Yeah, some learn from it and thats great, but others get so used to being used that it doesn't really matter. There is a reason for every action. Stop crucifying people you clearly don't know, because of what you hear. Most of the stories aren't true anyway
A-to

Fayetteville, NC

#48 Oct 21, 2014
Taylor H_ wrote:
First of all,Josie isn't a slut. She HASNT been with that many guys. She is my best friend.your going to sit there and say you can't wait for someone to beat her ass ? Well, b***h why don't you try and do it your own damn self. If you aint a pussy. She beat the fck out of Cheyenne Packett. And I KNOW she will beat your damn trashy white ass. Why dont you say something to her damn face then on here?
Probably,you have nothing else better to do..
Then,talk.major crap about everyone. Grow tha fck up..
I'm done here,good bye.(:

Yea she might have beat cheyenne but destiny ramsey defintly beat that asss!!!!!!
Eww

Marion, NC

#49 Apr 28, 2017
Sure wrote:
Living your life isn't about having sex with a different guy every weekend. That's just a lame excuse for hoes to be hoes.
Now it's a different guy everyday or 2 3 4 guys a day ! Nothing has changed nasty.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carjacking 8 min Wharwood 1
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alex 805
Beware Of These People 7 hr stfu 4
Nathan Owens went to state prison 8 hr Angela 3
LaRaInA bobby (Feb '17) 15 hr Hank Hill 9
Candi 19 hr Candi 3
Christina Evans,fake as they come 20 hr Yepyep 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance