Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Who cares what Donald says? He was found guilty and they took care of it. Every time I write on Topix he thinks in his sick mind, that I'm stalking him. Then he runs to Topix and whines that someone is doing something to him. I will take care of all of this tomorrow. He has created many many many threads with him talking to his self and his brother Tracy. It's not a big deal, so don't sweat the piece of garbage. This is the same pattern that he had before, I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. I will take care of it tomorrow. Just because he spends 98% of his time on Topix doesn't mean that other people can't write her also.
It is funny reading about his ego; now I'm stalking him. LOL!!!
Jeff

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
Who cares what Donald says? He was found guilty and they took care of it. Every time I write on Topix he thinks in his sick mind, that I'm stalking him. Then he runs to Topix and whines that someone is doing something to him. I will take care of all of this tomorrow. He has created many many many threads with him talking to his self and his brother Tracy. It's not a big deal, so don't sweat the piece of garbage. This is the same pattern that he had before, I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone. I will take care of it tomorrow. Just because he spends 98% of his time on Topix doesn't mean that other people can't write her also.
It is funny reading about his ego; now I'm stalking him. LOL!!!
Hell see if the hell they can take a hell damn state ment over the damn phone. Hell I want to damn tell them to. Hell that damn Donald fella is a sick fella. Hell you mean you hell damn couldn't talk to no body?
Blue_Eye_Gemini

Mount Pleasant, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell see if the hell they can take a hell damn state ment over the damn phone. Hell I want to damn tell them to. Hell that damn Donald fella is a sick fella. Hell you mean you hell damn couldn't talk to no body?
I'm watching the PGA and trying to keep up with you. Mickelson is one stroke behind. It's raining there right now. Anyway, pay no attention to what he says. He's a bitter old man with nothing in his life to do. It's Father's Day and he's on here talking stupid and whining to Topix. He has harassed me on the Mt Pleasant forum and Charleston forum and now here. His "so called" power has gone to his head. I will put in a complaint tomorrow, because if he's really not with the dept. anymore, then he is abusing his power and that doesn't look good one bit. How did all of this get started anyway? I was at the pool for crying out loud! Then when I came home, all heck broke loose. Talk about unstable. I'm not even talking to him, but he did this before when I was talking to someone, he didn't like it and complained to Topix and they blocked his account.
How juvenile! And him bringing up his past and ill deeds, what does that prove? What's his point? Now he's talking about he went on a vacation with his family? A family he didn't want, because he had me in the picture and I didn't know he was married. They all know what he did at the police dept. that's why he got suspended. He's really really ill to keep bringing all of this up. Take responsibility for yourself and your wrong doings.
Jeff

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm watching the PGA and trying to keep up with you. Mickelson is one stroke behind. It's raining there right now. Anyway, pay no attention to what he says. He's a bitter old man with nothing in his life to do. It's Father's Day and he's on here talking stupid and whining to Topix. He has harassed me on the Mt Pleasant forum and Charleston forum and now here. His "so called" power has gone to his head. I will put in a complaint tomorrow, because if he's really not with the dept. anymore, then he is abusing his power and that doesn't look good one bit. How did all of this get started anyway? I was at the pool for crying out loud! Then when I came home, all heck broke loose. Talk about unstable. I'm not even talking to him, but he did this before when I was talking to someone, he didn't like it and complained to Topix and they blocked his account.
How juvenile! And him bringing up his past and ill deeds, what does that prove? What's his point? Now he's talking about he went on a vacation with his family? A family he didn't want, because he had me in the picture and I didn't know he was married. They all know what he did at the police dept. that's why he got suspended. He's really really ill to keep bringing all of this up. Take responsibility for yourself and your wrong doings.
Hell I'm damn hell watching it to. Hell juveniles ain't the hell damn word to damn describe that Donald fella. Hell if I don't damn hear from you damn more to night hell I'll hell damn talk to you tomorrow. Hell keep your damn doors the hell locked.
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

dude i been seriously trying to find out man why you didn't tell that lady you were married from the get go. it ain't a hard question. according to what i read dude you saw each other for several months. i think you had several opportunities to tell the lady. dude it sounds like your skeletons in your closet are coming to light. am i right. am i. i mean dude who tricks women now a days and tell them your not married and get money from them. dude you seriously need to see some one. sounds like you ruined your own marriage and the lady got her things back from you with help of the higher ups. which means to most people that you wouldn't hand them over freely. dude dude dude what a mess you did to your self. lol. think next time.
Blue_Eye_Gemini

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Buck, I love your post's Thank you!
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

dude you're sick. i hope obama care can help you out with your delusions, paranoia, anger issues, domestic violence and what ever else i missed. dude simply question. why didn't you ever tell the lady you were married. don't you think that would have been proper. dude you need help. innocent people need to know your whereabouts.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell I'm damn hell watching it to. Hell juveniles ain't the hell damn word to damn describe that Donald fella. Hell if I don't damn hear from you damn more to night hell I'll hell damn talk to you tomorrow. Hell keep your damn doors the hell locked.
I'm not allowed to talk to anyone! I can't even go pee without being accused of something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Imaginary Hero wrote:
Sure you are talking to someone ... YOURSELF! You crazy woman. Oh is it too time consuming writing all this and responding to yourself? You are a whole lot of crazy stay the hell away from my town! Everyone is googling this and going to read how you attack people for no reason. You shouldn't have attacked Pickless she didn't do a thing to you. Psychopuff. I knew you were full of shit when she sent the Facebook thing and you wouldn't do it. You just must enjoy acting crazy I hope they lock your ass up.
WOW!!! We have progress!!! That is the 1st truth I heard you say yet. "When she sent the Facebook thing and you wouldn't do it".
You must really be more Mental than what we can see. Do you honestly think I would friend you or any of your psycho side kicks???? REALLY??? Think again!
You are a STALKER to try and get me to friend you. LOL!!! Please keep it coming, this has been the Best day, so far.
Thank You for admitting what you said...
buck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Imaginary Hero wrote:
Sure you are talking to someone ... YOURSELF! You crazy woman. Oh is it too time consuming writing all this and responding to yourself? You are a whole lot of crazy stay the hell away from my town! Everyone is googling this and going to read how you attack people for no reason. You shouldn't have attacked Pickless she didn't do a thing to you. Psychopuff. I knew you were full of shit when she sent the Facebook thing and you wouldn't do it. You just must enjoy acting crazy I hope they lock your ass up.
dude you just admitted to stalking her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Imaginary Hero wrote:
Seriously, Hero, If you wanted me to friend you on FB then all you had to do was ask. But you always take the difficult psycho road to hell. I'm not interested in all of that. So I blocked Pickless, because of your nonsense. You can always use one of your numerous other sign in's to send me a PM. Other wise, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS FULL OF SH*T!!!!
Thank you for everyone's help. I will now head to the pool and sip some wine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr hole in the wall 54,907
Jacob robinson sex offender 2 hr john 1
Ben Cross (Nov '12) 3 hr Well Duh 63
Alterations 3 hr Tweedle Duh 3
15 year old girl hits autistic boy in pg 8 hr Tweedle Duh 2
keisha benge mixed lookin girl 22 hr family 4
Tribal warfare in our cities Sat Troll of the Internets 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••