Supreme Court DOMA Decision Rules Federal Same-Sex Marriage Ban Unconstitutional

Jun 26, 2013 | Posted by: late edition | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The Defense of Marriage Act, the law barring the federal government from recognizing same-sex marriages legalized by the states, is unconstitutional, the Supreme Court ruled Wednesday by a 5-4 vote.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
hetero ATW

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

"The Washington National Cathedral rang bells at noon today to celebrate the Supreme Court rulings that signified the end of the Defense Of Marriage Act and Prop 8."

Same sex marriage is a done deal. CHurch cults are either going to have to change or die out. That's cool with me.
4 oldfortpreach

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Do any churches in mcdowell county believe that being homosexual is not a sin. I have heard the talking points about how some churches just love the gays, but that they still believe that a homosexual is sinning to remain homosexual. but what I want to know - is there a single place of worship in this county where a person's sexual identity is not equated to a sin.

And if there is such a church - are they brave enough to promote their acceptance.
answer

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

4 oldfortpreach wrote:
Do any churches in mcdowell county believe that being homosexual is not a sin. I have heard the talking points about how some churches just love the gays, but that they still believe that a homosexual is sinning to remain homosexual. but what I want to know - is there a single place of worship in this county where a person's sexual identity is not equated to a sin.
And if there is such a church - are they brave enough to promote their acceptance.
there is not a single church in the county supports gays

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand why you people can't understand that being gay is a sin. Don't you get tired of bumping and grinding another man's butt? I mean, I don't mind if my man does that to me, in the least bit. Even though it may take a while for us to get together. But still, the thought is always there.
hfg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Stupid
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

So if the argument is "I was born this way" stands and is valid, does that mean a baby born addicted to drugs should be released from arrest if they are ever caught with it on their person? Just curious!!!
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

dude didnt you tell that girl that you werent married and you were divorced. dude you got caught. you tricked a lady to like you cause you wanted to be a big shot to see what you could get from her. dude that makes you a fraud a con man. dude no one is filthy but you dude. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Oh my, he's still going on and on about his ill deeds? Wow! I guess, he has to blame it on someone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Me? Im a married woman with a child on the way. YOU are too fcking stupid to even realize it, I've given you both proof. Also, yes, let's put all the blame on the husband, not the homewrecker? I swear if some woman started sleeping with my husband, of course I'd be furious with him, I'd also be furious with her. It takes a special sort of idiot to not see the signs of a married man. Then again, you just might be so damn stupid you WOULDNT realize someone was married. I'm just going to start pretending Im not who I am, and I'll start pretending to be this Donald you believe me to be. Oh wait, you even admitted to me you accepted I wasn't donald, you said I was one of his LAWYERS and spouted off stuff about "i love him id never hurt him its a TRAPPP' Seriously, you have issues. So yeah, I'm donald, and his lawyers, and his wife, and whoever else you think I am. I'm also donald trump, and you, my mentally-lacking friends, are all fired.
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Pickless wrote:
Blue eye, you really are just a piece of shit aren't you? Did you know that lying is a sin also? So is coveting your neighbor's spouse. You know, when you stalked a married man, committed adultery.. yeah, all those are sins too you harlot. Too bad being a filthy tramp isn't a sin..you'd be in hell for sure.
dude you angry much man. did you act this way to that girl too.
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Pickless wrote:
Me? Im a married woman with a child on the way. YOU are too fcking stupid to even realize it, I've given you both proof. Also, yes, let's put all the blame on the husband, not the homewrecker? I swear if some woman started sleeping with my husband, of course I'd be furious with him, I'd also be furious with her. It takes a special sort of idiot to not see the signs of a married man. Then again, you just might be so damn stupid you WOULDNT realize someone was married. I'm just going to start pretending Im not who I am, and I'll start pretending to be this Donald you believe me to be. Oh wait, you even admitted to me you accepted I wasn't donald, you said I was one of his LAWYERS and spouted off stuff about "i love him id never hurt him its a TRAPPP' Seriously, you have issues. So yeah, I'm donald, and his lawyers, and his wife, and whoever else you think I am. I'm also donald trump, and you, my mentally-lacking friends, are all fired.
dude that girl apparently told you she dont want nothin to do with friending you on face book. dang dude could you explain to all of us how that girl was suppose to know Donald was married. i sure like to know what the signs were to her. dude why didnt you tell her from the beginning that you were married. i dont under stand why you didnt tell her from the get go. dude its like this if you were proud to be married but hid it from some girl but didnt hesitate to swindle money and other things from her. what kind of married man does that. dude id have a field day with you in court man. it would be a delight to cross examine you. lol
buck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Pickless wrote:
dude i know you are hurtin and that girl dont love you but im sure you wished some one did. lol that girl went on the fb and saw photography i believe she said and a nikon camera and she knew it was you and she aint no more interested in you than the man on the moon. dude please move on with your life and find some one who you can get over on. dude some body in horry county said she has enough to get a restraining order on you. dude i think your first mistake was going on her fb and writing stuff she had on there and using her sons name and so on and so on. careful dude you might be fallin in a trap. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

buck wrote:
<quoted text>
dude you angry much man. did you act this way to that girl too.
Oh my! Still? Let him keep talking, that's what he does best.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

YOU DUMB BUTT HOLES WHO SUPPORT GAYS AND LESBIANS WILL ALL BURN IN THE FURNACE OF HELL.
MARK MY WORD.
YOU BUTT HOLE WILL BE TURNED INSIDE OUT FROM YOUR LIZZARD TO YOUR GIZZARD.
DRINK ALL THE ICE WATER YOU CAN NOW.
YOU ARE GOING TO WISH YOU HAD SOME SOON.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Whiskey... calm down. We'll save you a seat, don't worry.
WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Pickless wrote:
Whiskey... calm down. We'll save you a seat, don't worry.
FU SKANK! I'LL BUST YOUR ASS.
YOU DON'T TELL ME TO FCKN CALM DOWN.
FU!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Okay, bust my ass then. I'll be looking forward to it. So tell me, when can I expect this 'ass busting' from an online nobody in salt lake city..hmm?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I still like this Whiskey person more than most. At least this one acknowledges that I'm female. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Marion Forum right now

Search the Marion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Taxpayer 55,561
rat list (Jul '10) 10 min iamrevenge 87
Defiant Crew MC (Aug '13) 24 min Ignorance isnt Bliss 61
looking for space 1 hr interested 1
looking for a couple to have fun with 1 hr interested 4
The Obama's School Lunch Menu (Sep '12) 2 hr True South 15
Sick Liberal Democrat Gets Ass Kicked 12 hr Nasty 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••