Bishhh Pleasee.

Marion, NC

#1 Feb 6, 2014
Any 1 no anything about him??
rachael

Charlotte, NC

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Shxt talker. Backed down from me, but stayed all up in Ashton's face. Tries to play games with girls but ain't no good at it and really needs to get some dental and facial reconstruction work done.
wtf

Nebo, NC

#3 Feb 16, 2014
he is cheating on the girl he is dating right now. hes a low life bi**h
Jordan bowling

Marion, NC

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Ya'll need to give him slack because I personally know that he isnt as bad as people think.Ok?good :) Gabe is a great guy and really dont be a p*ssy to hide behind the screen to crap talk him learn to say it to his face.I pitty you igorant people who do this because haters make him famous.I'm so sorry theses people are being total aholes to you Gabe you know I'm always here for you no matter what is wrong.
Brianna Barrier

Marion, NC

#5 Feb 17, 2014
Gabe don't listen to these losers they must not know you. your anaxing person and a good guy. so yeah leave him alone... im always here for you buddie
wtf

Nebo, NC

#6 Feb 17, 2014
lol u girls know me alot he fu**ing cheats on my best friend and im not ok with it hes stupid for being so reckless with his relationships

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haggins (sex offender) in McDowell newspaper today (Aug '13) 29 min Anonymous 18
places for rent? 2 hr Landlord 3
New management@ Woodlawn motel 4 hr yep 2
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 7 hr Cliven 74
Morganton Pressure vessel good place to work???? (Jan '14) 8 hr Freddie 11
Poll What elem. school wld u prefer ur child 2 attend? (Jul '08) 8 hr dog bounty hunter 19
Sarah Lael 17 hr Amber BF 13
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]