Little Miss McDowell 2011

Little Miss McDowell 2011

Posted in the Marion Forum

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 13, 2011
It was nice to see the cadets be able to take an active role in this years pageant. The girl that did the MC did a great job. Hands down better than that woman who tried to do it last year! Good Job ROTC

Marion, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2011
The ROTC program is a joke. It's all because of el Cap e tan. That guys mother should have taught his little tail some manners. I betcha the mc this year did better because el cap got his @$$ chewed off last year for jumping in and out of the commentary. I did not go this year because last year was a disaster. I was truly embarrassed for the mc. If I were her, I would have likely walked out after volunteering my time to a lost cause.
Once again, McDowell county proves itself as a true joke. Truth be told, Shipley could hand this guys tail to him in a hand basket with a nice bow on it...he'd even be able to design it (couldn't help myself). Besides that, if any of you...and I'm sure you don't remember Rose...he outclassed them both. How about a gentleman again and not a punk@$$ redneck. It only perpetuates the counties image.
I digress. I am glad the your little baby girl won miss congeniality or 3rd runner up and you are more pleased with the outcome this year. Now there's something to be proud of for a long time. Congrats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
life is what you make it, so make it good 3 hr hypocrisy 2
Pain is having someone in your heart 5 hr truestory 6
Blacks will lose Race War. 5 hr Keith Whitley 26
Stupid ass retard Obongoe and "Climate Change". 7 hr Rufus 4
The Russians appeal to the White peoples of Eur... 7 hr Mea Maxima Culpa 3
Homegrown 8 hr Mea Minima Culpa 2
White people do not want filthy Muslim invasion. 8 hr Mike 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages