First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buck

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 23, 2013
lol. ignorance thats a good name for you. lol.
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Asheville, NC

#23 Jul 23, 2013
Basically Pickless, Buck is saying you are someone named Sublime1 now....?How do you manage to be all these different people? Lol I don't why this person is obsessed with you but its strange.Loved the Prozac comment I almost got choked on my drink funny!

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#24 Jul 23, 2013
Thank you again, for you both acting like idiots! You 2 are very self serving! Neither one of you care about anything, but yourselves!!!

Location hidden

#25 Jul 23, 2013
I don't know virtue... I guess I'm that good. I dont think I'd be any better at it than blue here is.. Thats an awful lot of people to pretend to be at once. Shewww lawd. Blue, I do care very much about myself. much more than I will ever care about you.-channeling donald now..I can feel his presence... he says he doesnt even remember who you are- woooOOOOooooooooooo......

gimme a friggin break.
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Asheville, NC

#26 Jul 23, 2013
LOL! No wait its my turn to be Donald!Its just not fair!....I know chick I don't get she appears again and we are idiots but really she is talking to herself so I don't know how she keeps it straight I at this point I'm wondering how Blue/buck hasn't been committed?Wouldn't somebody notice her having conversations with herself?

Location hidden

#27 Jul 23, 2013
You HAVE to go see my other comment. I didnt think I was going to be able to finish typing it, i was giggling so hard. ehehhe

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#28 Jul 23, 2013
Pickless wrote:
You HAVE to go see my other comment. I didnt think I was going to be able to finish typing it, i was giggling so hard. ehehhe
PEDOPHILES GIGGLE! GOD YOU ARE SO FCKN WEIRD! ALWAYS TALKING TO YOURSELF, NO WONDER PEOPLE AT THE PRECINCT GAVE YOU SUCH A HARD TIME....GOOD FOR YOU!!!! LOL!
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Asheville, NC

#29 Jul 23, 2013
No she's talking to me and you are talking to yourself again.Precinct....oh you mean where you stalked the cop!Lets not act like you have friends that aren't in your head..silly fish sticks...I thought you were leaving?This is North Carolina.Not South Carolina stay down there keep your crazy away from us.

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#30 Jul 23, 2013
Ignorance isnt a virtue wrote:
No she's talking to me and you are talking to yourself again.Precinct....oh you mean where you stalked the cop!Lets not act like you have friends that aren't in your head..silly fish sticks...I thought you were leaving?This is North Carolina.Not South Carolina stay down there keep your crazy away from us.
Donald that's why they fired your azz to keep you away from the citizens of MB. Please don't flatter yourself and keep saying that I stalked you. You are a liar and will always be a liar! Now you have a new name, a Pedophile to add to your many profiles.
Now go and jack off with your Lubriderm, psycho old fat man!

Location hidden

#31 Jul 23, 2013
yeah women don't giggle.. only pedophiles right? haha. Okay, i'm a liar, whatever you say blue. i thought you liked psycho old fat men? Isnt that waht you said? "i love donald with all my heart, I would never do anything to hurt him" "i'm not speaking to you because you're probably a lawyer" lol cow

Blue_Eye_Gemini

Location hidden

#32 Jul 23, 2013
Pickless wrote:
yeah women don't giggle.. only pedophiles right? haha. Okay, i'm a liar, whatever you say blue. i thought you liked psycho old fat men? Isnt that waht you said? "i love donald with all my heart, I would never do anything to hurt him" "i'm not speaking to you because you're probably a lawyer" lol cow
SORRY DONALD, BUT I DON'T LOVE ANYONE WHO PLAYS GAMES LIKE YOU AND PLAYS WITH SOMEONE'S EMOTIONS THROUGH YOUR OTHER PROFILE MPkid. YOU ARE A SICK FCK! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE OBSERVED THROUGH THE WEEKEND WITH YOU MAKING THREADS ABOUT ME IN A DIROGATORY WAY; I DON'T LOVE ANYONE LIKE THAT. YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE CHILDISH GAMES THAT YOU CONTINUE TO PLAY.

I DIDN'T ASK TO BE TREATED THAT WAY AND IN YOUR MENTAL WORLD, YOU FEEL THAT I DESERVE YOUR ABUSE. I'M NOT GOING TO LYE DOWN AND TAKE YOUR USELESS CRAP THAT YOU SPEW OUT AT ME. YOU CAN FCK OFF! YOU HAD EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO START ANEW AND YOU STARTED PLAYING YOUR SICK MIND GAMES AND ALL OF YOUR ABUSE CAME ALONG WITH IT.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY PM'S I'VE RECEIVED FROM OTHER POSTERS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME EVER HURTING YOU OR LOVING YOU AT ALL!

ENJOY!

DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN OR ADDRESS ME IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER......

Location hidden

#33 Jul 23, 2013
It's a public forum, I can say whatever i want to you. Especially since I'm not this donald character... the fact you're getting angry just increases the hilarity. I honestly don't care how many people pm you, and since I have no clue who you are, I should hope there isn't a chance of you loving me. You brought this on yourself. You attacked me on a forum completely unrelated to any of your issues, I hadn't even addressed you. You continued to harass me and insult me, your vehemence that I am this man you used to sleep with was intolerable.I offered proof of my identity, and the fool you are, you ignored it and continued to harass me. This is your own doing. Deal with it. Since I can no longer post comments on ANY thread without your harassment, or your little pet/sidekick/second personality buck showing his ass, I will spend my time on here making fun of you every single day until you leave. Isn't that what you demanded of me? Isn't that what you tried to do to me? Harass me until I left my hometown's forum completely? Woman I have no idea who you are. This is your bed, now sleep in it.
buck

Chicago, IL

#34 Jul 24, 2013
dang blue im sorry for all the grief donald causes you. i know you have feelins for him and all but he dont care how you feel felt and feel for him. i know you must be hurtin. i know i would be if i were in your position. remember blue he came after your minor son. you have the right to call his kids what you like. blue you dont have to write me back. i wish i could bear your hurt that you must feel. im sorry girl.
buck

Asheville, NC

#35 Jul 24, 2013
dang blue im sorry blue im sorry blue about the voices blue in your head blue in your head blue.cause im me blue and your me blue and i smell fish blue i smell fish im gonna gag blue its smells blue it smells.fish so gross blue so gross and cat hair blue all over blue im gonna gag blue gonna gag blue.cause im me blue and your me blue all the same blue all the same in your head blue in your head blue.usaid blue thru gritted teeth blue gritted teeth blue gritted teeth that im me blue and your me blue but ur scarin me blue and the fish blue im gonna gag blue gonna gag.

Location hidden

#39 Jul 28, 2013
gross. Just block him.

“Open the door to your heart”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40 Jul 28, 2013
Not possible for a non member to Pm ?.

Location hidden

#41 Jul 28, 2013
I wondered that. He does have a registered user name, Jeff_D. I'd stay away from all of it.

Location hidden

#43 Jul 28, 2013
:gag:

Location hidden

#45 Jul 28, 2013
That doesn't even make me laugh.. that just makes me sad. They need psychiatric help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 1 hr Alexs Momma 1,270
Gays in McDowell Co (Dec '14) 7 hr Just the Truth 7
Roy Moore is a pervert and a dirty old man 12 hr Legends and Losers 14
Fire coach 16 hr tbh 34
Big D*ck (Mar '13) 19 hr unknown 61
Baxter Healthcare Time to Unionize !!!!! Tue BillyBob 13
Kasey Wilson Tue Shameonyou 2

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages