First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 20, 2013
What psychotic idiots! Wow Buck I didn't realize you and Team Donald were such good friends. How did I sound buck? I hope I got your words down correctly! Nothing like trying to play a trick on me with your new buddy Donald!

Thanks Buck... Thanks for the poll you posted!

Y'all have fun!

Location hidden

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Except that you suck..it was foolish, pointless, and you're a psycho.
buck

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Blue_Eye_Gemini wrote:
What psychotic idiots! Wow Buck I didn't realize you and Team Donald were such good friends. How did I sound buck? I hope I got your words down correctly! Nothing like trying to play a trick on me with your new buddy Donald!
Thanks Buck... Thanks for the poll you posted!
Y'all have fun!
blue all im sayin to you is donald never treated you good. dang blue he aint goin to ever treat you like he suppose. all he does is harass you. he treats you bad all the time. i told you hes a internet ho. he dont give a sht about you. look at what he keeps doin here. look at off b. its games all the time blue.
buck

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2013
Pickless wrote:
Except that you suck..it was foolish, pointless, and you're a psycho.
dang pickless i think you the one who sucks. always harassin the girl. cant make up your mind if you male female.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Lol maybe you both should make up. You're both retarded. I've never said I have ever been male. I've even sent my facebook link to this witch. This woman is obviously disturbed, and honestly, I think you're the same person. I think this is all just one person creating all this drama. You've been caught so many times. you all have the same user address. Just lame. You know, when I had a crush on a guy, I didn't stalk and harass him. I didn't get a date with him by pretending to be other people online and talking smack about him. you need help, and I hope for your family's sake you get it.
buck

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 21, 2013
lol. dang man why would you give a witch your face book link. dang you sound like you need the help. lol who the hell is blue stalkin. its more like the other way around from what i see. wtf who gives a stranger there face book link lol. glad blue didnt take it.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I gave her the link because I was basically tired of her bull. I couldnt comment on anything without her accusing me of being some dude. I'm not afraid for people to know who I am.. I'm awesome.:P I knew she was full of crap when she wouldnt take the link, and then started spouting stuff off about me being a lawyer, she loves donald and would never hurt him.. I was like "uhh Im not a lawyer either, I dont know who you are, uhm best of luck."
buck

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 22, 2013
dang man you still stupid. no body gives out links cause you get tired of some thin. you lyin. man all you do is harass that girl. you probably already messed up any chance with her now lol. i aint ever seen a man who calls a girl so many names like you do. abuse much. i hope she never sees you. you a piece of sht.
Hsjskv

United States

#10 Jul 22, 2013
How many teeth do u have buck? Doesn't sound like ur not too intelligent to be giving any woman advice so stfu
buck

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 22, 2013
i have all my teeth chump. dang man i know a ho when i see one. lol. you abuse that dam girl to know end. now her ass dont want you. lol. try to take a course in how to treat a woman. dam man you stomped the hell on her feelins big time. you should do some damage control instead of bein a ho and stalker on the internet. lol. see ya around loser.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2013
buck, I hope I really did mess my chance up. I'm sure my husband and father of my soon to be born child wouldn't appreciate it. Lol. Seriously, the biggest give away that this is all the same person, is that no matter 'who' is talking, anyone who says anything against this woman is automatically this donald fellow.
Hsjskv

United States

#13 Jul 22, 2013
Did u finish jr high buck? Cause ur speech is f*cked up and no one wants ur hillbilly hick advice. If this chick wants to be miserable with who ever that guy is then so be it. Ur just as dumb as she is. Maybe u guys should should get married since u like going to bat for her and defending her honor LOL
buck

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 22, 2013
lol sublime 1.
buck

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Pickless wrote:
buck, I hope I really did mess my chance up. I'm sure my husband and father of my soon to be born child wouldn't appreciate it. Lol. Seriously, the biggest give away that this is all the same person, is that no matter 'who' is talking, anyone who says anything against this woman is automatically this donald fellow.
lol you a fckd up piece of sht. you blew your chance with a woman. lol. thats what bein a ho does. women dont like it. lol. now go run along and squirt that baby out. wink wink. lol. have a good ho day man. sublime 1 your other personality is talkin about how much you like pickless. lol. a major fck up there. see ya.
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Uh oh, I smell crazy....Blue Eye/Buck.You are dumb as hell and watch your mouth Pickless is married and pregnant and I'm pretty sure you know this you are just seriously delusional.Go away fish britches!You and your personalities/screen names need to take your tan and run off into the sunset.You are so wierd.
buck

Chicago, IL

#17 Jul 22, 2013
lol. i reckon you have to blame your fck ups on some thin. last time i checked man im buck. i reckon blue is blue. lol. no normal person would have as many screen names like you. lol. keep thinkin im some body else. dang man with your list of personalities i swear i hope blue never sees you again. lol. any body who taunts another poster like you do is seriously mental man. lol. im goin to be laughin about this for days.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 22, 2013
who is sublime 1? If someone is talking about how they like me that's cool, I haven't seen it. Its curious how you seem to think your jabs actually mean anything..trust me, the more you type, the more I giggle.
buck

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 23, 2013
lol i bet your ass dont laugh more than me. sublime 1 is you ass wipe lol. dang man no jabs just pure truth thrown at ya. lol. your ho ass ran blue off. i ran her off with a thread. really man i dont give a sht either way. lol.
Ignorance isnt a virtue

Marion, NC

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Yep you need to go check yourself in somewhere Blue/Buck you are a weirdo.Pickless hasn't done anything to you but no matter how many times you are told you just don't grasp that for some reason.Perhaps there is some shock theraphy that could help you.You are very hostile and yet you say that you ran Blue off....?You don't make any sense .How do you do that when you are the same person?

Location hidden

#21 Jul 23, 2013
I want to see where sublime 1 is saying stuff about me!-preens-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Titan baseball 2 hr Harper 19
God's Curse Caused Negroes to Look Like Apes. 4 hr color 43
hoes 4 hr crazy 1
Marion Park (Mar '11) 8 hr cardboardgypsy 59
Red Head 14 hr Wendy 9
McDowell deputy finds meth, pills inside car (Sep '12) 14 hr summerset 27
terry hollifield 15 hr lerry tollifield 17
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web