Lenoir, NC

#3 Jan 5, 2014
The girl got it going on do ya thing BABYGIRL love ya ss
gag

Dandridge, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2014
the original babygirl wrote:
The girl got it going on do ya thing BABYGIRL love ya ss
You have to be either blind or one of her friends but obviously her friend since u love her just saying still grose

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 18, 2014
gag wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be either blind or one of her friends but obviously her friend since u love her just saying still grose
Dickless you are or at least you must be jealous. That woman can get it period.
Hilarious you are

United States

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Tai Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea she has got it and I bet when you get done you have got it all too and believe me it won't come off with Ajax!
gag

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Hilarious you are wrote:
<quoted text>Yea she has got it and I bet when you get done you have got it all too and believe me it won't come off with Ajax!
That's for sure playhouse has std written all over it!
babygirl

Marion, NC

#9 Jan 21, 2014
this girl isa great beautiful woman doin her thang taking care of herself always has u b***hes just jealous cause u ant got what she got and thats a great life without worries and makes hers the honest way just cause she does what she does dont make her gross.....did u ever think to look in the mirror and see ur self or is that the problem u have and know u will never be as beautiful and independent as she is you are the ones hiding behind this dam screen talking smack get a life yal ant shit but jealous ass hating b***hes who will just keep hating cause u ant got what it takes......we love our haters
gag

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2014
Tai Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
she McDowells number one hoe
gag

Marion, NC

#11 Jan 22, 2014
babygirl wrote:
this girl isa great beautiful woman doin her thang taking care of herself always has u b***hes just jealous cause u ant got what she got and thats a great life without worries and makes hers the honest way just cause she does what she does dont make her gross.....did u ever think to look in the mirror and see ur self or is that the problem u have and know u will never be as beautiful and independent as she is you are the ones hiding behind this dam screen talking smack get a life yal ant shit but jealous ass hating b***hes who will just keep hating cause u ant got what it takes......we love our haters
Jealous of a thirsty ass stripper... Not in a million years I got a real job and a real life grody
Cheyenne Strickland

Davidson, NC

#12 Jan 31, 2014
Who ever stuck up for me (babygirl) thank you. That's very sweet of you && I appreciate it! Lol love you too who ever you are!:) && as for any haters, I have nothing to say to you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless of how idiotic it is...
Have Some Class

Marion, NC

#13 Feb 1, 2014
Cheyenne Strickland wrote:
Who ever stuck up for me (babygirl) thank you. That's very sweet of you && I appreciate it! Lol love you too who ever you are!:) && as for any haters, I have nothing to say to you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion regardless of how idiotic it is...
There is no way to sugar coat the fact you take off your clothes for a living for men to shove money in your face just nasty and there are other ways to make a decent living.
gag

Charlotte, NC

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Have Some Class wrote:
<quoted text>There is no way to sugar coat the fact you take off your clothes for a living for men to shove money in your face just nasty and there are other ways to make a decent living.
No sh*# have some self respect, I mean come on I make you holla for a dolla gah get a real job!!! Maybe someone may not call u a hoe but these days people call them like they see them
Cheyenne Strickland

Marion, NC

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Glad you're both so mature:) you'll work your ass off until your 60 and retired. And still only have bare minimum to show for it. I'll retire when I'm 40 with everything I could ever ask for and a smile on my face... While ppl like you two are off hating the world bc your not where you want to be in life.:) I love my job and I take pride in the fact that YES, I take my top off for money... But I can sleep good at night knowing that I do absolutely nothing wrong. Men AND Women watch me dance topless. That's it. They don't touch me. And i do nothing but dance for them. It's sad the world is so closed minded. Girls get pregnant at ages 13-20, do drugs... And/or other unacceptable things for young ladies to do but no one seems to mind. Yet it's such a terrible thing to show your boobs for a living? That's completely ridiculous. And I feel so sad for the future generations that grow up being brainwashed this shit.
gag

Shelby, NC

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Cheyenne Strickland wrote:
Glad you're both so mature:) you'll work your ass off until your 60 and retired. And still only have bare minimum to show for it. I'll retire when I'm 40 with everything I could ever ask for and a smile on my face... While ppl like you two are off hating the world bc your not where you want to be in life.:) I love my job and I take pride in the fact that YES, I take my top off for money... But I can sleep good at night knowing that I do absolutely nothing wrong. Men AND Women watch me dance topless. That's it. They don't touch me. And i do nothing but dance for them. It's sad the world is so closed minded. Girls get pregnant at ages 13-20, do drugs... And/or other unacceptable things for young ladies to do but no one seems to mind. Yet it's such a terrible thing to show your boobs for a living? That's completely ridiculous. And I feel so sad for the future generations that grow up being brainwashed this shit.
One day you will look back at this and relize how dumb you sound hunny you should respect yourself enough to not let perverted men that can't get a real woman which is obviously why there at a titty bar drooling over women who can't get a real job. I would rather work my entire life and never retire and live out of my car then to know I have men old enough to be my daddy dreaming about my bare body it's a shame what young kids see as all right this day and time I pray you see your better than this no one deserves that life I couldn't imagine telling my kids mommy shakes her ass naked for a living how you gonna put The Lord in a kids life when you can't even set an example for them kids do as there taught so please for the sake of that kids life never reproduce
dude

Atlanta, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2014
And stop acting like u black on Facebook and white on here Cheyenne
#uhavepersonalityissues
gag

Huntersville, NC

#18 Feb 5, 2014
dude wrote:
And stop acting like u black on Facebook and white on here Cheyenne
#uhavepersonalityissues
Bi polar much
Baby girl

Dandridge, TN

#19 Feb 5, 2014
She is a joke. A stripper. A drug addict. A home wrecker. All around original trash of Marion, congratulations honey :)
T baby

United States

#20 Feb 8, 2014
This bitch is low she ain't nothing but a home wrecker and try's to get with anything she can. She's the funniest joke in Marion... Right with you baby girl nothing but trash :)
lol

Mars Hill, NC

#21 Feb 8, 2014
Watch out, she'll flirt with anyone's boyfriend. Thirsty..
LOL

Lancaster, SC

#22 Feb 9, 2014
Ratchet std infested girl. We aren't hating, we are speaking the truth. You know it to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
partying with high school kids 2 hr Really 3
your mind is made up 3 hr junniebee 9
I'm a better man 7 hr Yep 5
UA Nails (Mar '14) 13 hr Not impressed 33
lost puppy big reward! 13 hr Indigo 2
Snapchat 15 hr Indigo 3
two can keep a secret if one is dead 16 hr gottatell 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Marion Mortgages