of 2
Next Last
Beware

Little Switzerland, NC

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Election News

Burnsville, NC

#2 Sep 23, 2012
What a dumbass. I bet you thought barcodes were the mark of the beast and stopped buying groceries until your kids were starving back in the 70's , right?
Obamacare 666

Burnsville, NC

#3 Sep 23, 2012
The microchip is the mark of the beast.
Election News

Burnsville, NC

#4 Sep 23, 2012
so were barcodes , you dumb ass LOL, how do you have enough brains to breathe? God help us, half the country have an IQ below 100, that explains the repubs, Rush, Glenn and fox news.
Obamacare 666

Burnsville, NC

#5 Sep 23, 2012
We really need God to help us the Devil running our Country and you are to Stupid to See.
Crazy

Sharon, SC

#6 Sep 24, 2012
How stupid! People in this town will believe anything they read or anything their preacher says!
anon

Marion, NC

#7 Sep 24, 2012
this device may not be the number of the beast, but it will be used by government as a tracking device. this has been in the works for years and they just now have a form of legislation that will allow them to implant these devices into citizens. people come on here and call other people stupid but yet those very people haven't taken the time to research the real impact these devices will have. america is losing it's constitutional rights and it's because you all want to bitch at each other or bring religion into everything instead of taking a stand against corrupt government. taking a stand doesn't involve the voting poles either, it involves invoking what rights you still have left including the 2nd amendment and take the trash out of washington.
Ha Ha

Mars Hill, NC

#8 Sep 24, 2012
Crazy wrote:
How stupid! People in this town will believe anything they read or anything their preacher says!
Whats the difference you believe everthing a bluegum muslim says go f-yourself dumbass.
heck no

Nebo, NC

#9 Sep 24, 2012
they are not putting some tracking device inside me IT IS TIME TO OVERTHROW THE US GOVERNMENT!!
God Fearing

Nebo, NC

#10 Sep 24, 2012
You satin worshipping idiots have to repent and get right with GOD. He will be your judge and will send al of you to burn in the fires of Hell unles you renounce sin and love him! This is the mark of satin! Will your ignorance justify your sins? REPENT! Reject the devil!
Obamacare 666

Barnardsville, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2012
I myself think it is not only a tracking device I think it will be a new way to tracking all your bank acounts and every dollar you spend without the microchip inplant you will not be able to buy sell or trade May God Bless us all and let the people see the truth before it's to late Amen.
Obamacare 666

Barnardsville, NC

#12 Sep 25, 2012
anon wrote:
this device may not be the number of the beast, but it will be used by government as a tracking device. this has been in the works for years and they just now have a form of legislation that will allow them to implant these devices into citizens. people come on here and call other people stupid but yet those very people haven't taken the time to research the real impact these devices will have. america is losing it's constitutional rights and it's because you all want to bitch at each other or bring religion into everything instead of taking a stand against corrupt government. taking a stand doesn't involve the voting poles either, it involves invoking what rights you still have left including the 2nd amendment and take the trash out of washington.
I have read many of your post on topixs anon and this is one of the very few topics on here I think we both can somewhat agree on thanks for helping bring this subject more into light with your post the people need to know.

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Yep they trackin us alright.. they just took a census and guess what...
They's mo coons in the woods than folks with a brain to fart with...
You know what?
It ain't the devil that scares me so much as the people who poke everybody with barbs and bullshit.
I know some think the chips are down now but you wait till the Richy tycoons really dig in! You can really lay to prayin then.. Only who are you listening too? Is it God's word or the Thumper you fell for on T.V?
I'll give you a hint. TURN OFF THE TV!
Obamacare 666

Barnardsville, NC

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Well you need to ask yourself a question there skullcracker when was Obama going to tell us oh let me guess after the election maybe you should try watching a little more tv not abc news and maybe you just might want to try google ever once and awhile also this is something that people need to know.
OMG

Albemarle, NC

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the difference you believe everthing a bluegum muslim says go f-yourself dumbass.
You are so damn stupid! You are ranting like a crazed republican lunatic! That's what they do when they realize they are going to lose the election and someone even disagrees with them! People who rant like this have nothing to say! So they just talk louder! A sign of true ignorance!
Just sayin two

Marshall, NC

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Obamacare 666 wrote:
I myself think it is not only a tracking device I think it will be a new way to tracking all your bank acounts and every dollar you spend without the microchip inplant you will not be able to buy sell or trade May God Bless us all and let the people see the truth before it's to late Amen.
Exactly how i feel .I believe you will have all your info implanted in your hand, that way all you have to do is put your hand over a scanner and thats it going to be no more paper money, just look everyone now gets direct deposit no more checks [paper] i too hope everyone will start looking up to god and get theirselves ready cause i believe we aint seen nothing yet i just pray god takes us christians home before i dont want to live through this hurry my almighty god bless all
Obamacare 666

Nebo, NC

#17 Sep 28, 2012
Obama supporters are Stupid there is no cure for Stupid I will no longer waste my time with a bounch of stupid fools may there souls burn in hell along with there king.
Election news

Burnsville, NC

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Obamacare 666 wrote:
Obama supporters are Stupid there is no cure for Stupid I will no longer waste my time with a bounch of stupid fools may there souls burn in hell along with there king.
Bull$5it, you will change your name be spouting your ignorance and hate again before midnight. We pull your little puppet strings and make you dance like the little moron monkey puppet you are. Dance, monkey, dance. The more you dance the more stupid you look. We bait you and just wait for you to respond.

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

#19 Sep 29, 2012
Know the difference between a Republican and a Democrat?
Answer: About a million or so....
I think I will denonce either party and just make my own...
How about...
"American Dreamer" party?
kind of truthful ain't it?
Election news

Burnsville, NC

#20 Sep 29, 2012
Obamacare 666 wrote:
Told you . Dance little monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bradley Tipton Jr. 8 min You know 3
Fire coach 2 hr Austin 18
David Walker 10 hr THAT BOY 12
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us (Mar '17) 14 hr Antifa 1,136
Cherish Tue the real candice s 12
Eva Barlowe to be Released? (May '10) Tue Friend shac 150
Wayne hall Mon Bullsh00 3

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance