why do white guys like black women
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Kay

New Milford, NJ

#166 Nov 12, 2014
I love White Men and I am dating a white man he loves my Big boobs white women have old wrinkle skin and there pussy looks undercooked and This day and age White men are changing they are loving chocolate skin no uncooked skin raw on a plate and I rather look like a monkey then be a raw Hairless chicken XD I LOVE WHITE COCK !!
Nosfonader

Lakewood, NJ

#167 Nov 20, 2014
Because black women are badass and chocolate is delicious black women please respond white guy who loves the sistas
Nosfonader

Brick, NJ

#168 Nov 24, 2014
Kay wrote:
I love White Men and I am dating a white man he loves my Big boobs white women have old wrinkle skin and there pussy looks undercooked and This day and age White men are changing they are loving chocolate skin no uncooked skin raw on a plate and I rather look like a monkey then be a raw Hairless chicken XD I LOVE WHITE COCK !!
bet you can't stop calling him master huh babe
Kay

New Milford, NJ

#169 Nov 24, 2014
Nosfonader wrote:
<quoted text> bet you can't stop calling him master huh babe
Oh yeah he is my sexy white chocolate bar he gets whatever he wants if he wants ;)
Nosfonader

Brick, NJ

#170 Nov 25, 2014
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah he is my sexy white chocolate bar he gets whatever he wants if he wants ;)
I would so dominate you and have you ware a two peice bikini and high heels all the time
Kay

New Milford, NJ

#171 Nov 25, 2014
Nosfonader wrote:
<quoted text> I would so dominate you and have you ware a two peice bikini and high heels all the time
Ohhh wow so you don't if I mixed ;) and I would love that :)
Nosfonader

Brick, NJ

#172 Nov 25, 2014
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh wow so you don't if I mixed ;) and I would love that :)
bet you would my chocolate queen collar and chain. Mixed is so hot.
Kay

New Milford, NJ

#173 Nov 25, 2014
Nosfonader wrote:
<quoted text> bet you would my chocolate queen collar and chain. Mixed is so hot.
I wouldn't only be chained I'll be havin fun with your white cock sexy white man ;)

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#174 Jan 18, 2015
missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like black girls......
Girl are you threaten by beautiful black women?

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#175 Jan 18, 2015
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha I can not stop laughing! Black women are bitter [email protected].... That's why their own black men won't even stay with them. They [email protected] about everything!
Then I must be white then cause I'm not like that lol
Nosfonader

Brick, NJ

#176 Jan 18, 2015
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't only be chained I'll be havin fun with your white cock sexy white man ;)
I'm going to start an all black woman harem! Big and thin African gals wanted.
Nosfonader

Brick, NJ

#177 Jan 19, 2015
Kay wrote:
<quoted text>
Im starting a harem of black women. Big girls area must. You interested?
Justin Dale Noland

Wichita, KS

#178 Jan 20, 2015
Ignorance isnt a Virtue wrote:
<quoted text> Honey, don't feel that way not all white people are that way.On this website you have some low life morons called trolls that enjoy saying racist things behind a fake name on the internet.They are cowards.Some of the strongest women I've ever met in my life were black women.African Americans are beautiful people and some people(racist scumbag losers) are sad and pathetic they just won't admit it. Long story short I had nurses tell me once that the strongest babies were black female babies and how they never gave up didn't cry much were really strong.The biggest crybabies were little white boys and I have white sons lol!I can see it though never think how people comment on here is how everyone feels because its not.This world is made up of all kinds of beautiful people.My husband is my best friend and he's not an insecure racist white man either.So keep your head up please! Remeber this quote "Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person's own poisonous self loathing."
I have female and male friends from school and from work that are black and I have respect I don't do the crap that a lot people do it pisses me off to no end that there are still people out there in the world and on the internet that do that shit its not right at all nobody should be treated that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Team not two 1 hr Know him 7
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 1 hr Chicagoan 291
Married white woman...attracted to different ra... 2 hr Leolover89 41
Faith Hensley (Mar '13) 8 hr Spacey1 36
Savannah Silver 16 hr Bby1000 4
Holly gouge 18 hr No name 10
Church pianist 19 hr whoseawhatit 11

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance