First Prev
of 7
Next Last
godofftruth

Birmingham, UK

#142 Jan 5, 2014
purewhiteguts wrote:
black women are ugly,why would you date one stick with your race brohams,let those black sluts stick with their monkey men
thats rich, considering you posted this from jamaica. go back to the caves. paradise is where black people come from.
godofftruth

Birmingham, UK

#143 Jan 5, 2014
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on I'm black and I don't like drama so you need putting every black women in the same bag because let's not women from all races like drama that depends on your personality.
white gal gives it away to the black man and she's paying him!. buying his clothes, paying his bills. even if she offers to pay for the cinema he aint turning up. she wears fake tan needs botox by 26. she's just a cheap f**k that pays his bills and washes his clothes, whilst he out trying to chase his real queen the BLACK women.. the challenge.

men like a challenge.. white women is like wanking yourself. some one to make you cum. black girl is the fantasy all black guys want in the end cos the shelf life f the white woman isnt long.

where as the blackwoman is wrinkle free her whole life, she is like an evergreen beauty never fades.
jongray

Tempe, AZ

#144 Jan 22, 2014
Because they are beautiful
mrsmartypants

Kingston, Jamaica

#145 Jan 22, 2014
because they smell like ape and fish,they talk to loud,they will sleep with you for a food stamp,they have 45 baby fathers and 30 children and dont know who is whom,they steal fake hair,they are the most racist set of females sub-human freaks on the planet,they look like drag queens (no insult intended to drag queens),they hate themselves and take it out on society,(or in this case their race of men) they lust over ethnicity and claim they dont,they worship vanity and ''try'' to hide that fact,they have the highest number of abortions/aids/single mother stats out of ALL the other races of females,they use the court to take money from nice men (fools who should have known better),they sleep with family members for money,they harass and mentally attack their own sons,they take advantage of good men,they trash talk each other with racist insults,they look plain U.G.L.Y ,they sell themselves for weaves and perm jobs,they will suck 30 guys dicks but will not eat at a ''good restaurant'',they have no class,no morals, no social conduct,bad attitudes,they eat in public,love to eat fried chicken ,then get fat and look even more U.G.L.Y than before (in their case didnt even know that was possible .-.),they think ALL man they pass want them ( what a fucking joke ROFL) when they look like a 30 year old used up bicycle seat,they lose their virginity at the age of 10 if not much much sooner,they like to bash people who dont find their disgusting faces pretty and call them ''gay;; when they know better (then again they dont know left from right .-.),they become whores at age 10 get pregnant at age 17 and then have the verve when they now look ULTRA U.G.L.Y (trust me its FAR worst than you think @_@) they want the bets men the world has to offer (*coughs* in your dreams *coughs*) so yes who doesn't want A BLACK WHORE :-]. (being sarcastic)
You need therapy

Marion, NC

#146 Jan 22, 2014
mrsmartypants wrote:
because they smell like ape and fish,they talk to loud,they will sleep with you for a food stamp,they have 45 baby fathers and 30 children and dont know who is whom,they steal fake hair,they are the most racist set of females sub-human freaks on the planet,they look like drag queens (no insult intended to drag queens),they hate themselves and take it out on society,(or in this case their race of men) they lust over ethnicity and claim they dont,they worship vanity and ''try'' to hide that fact,they have the highest number of abortions/aids/single mother stats out of ALL the other races of females,they use the court to take money from nice men (fools who should have known better),they sleep with family members for money,they harass and mentally attack their own sons,they take advantage of good men,they trash talk each other with racist insults,they look plain U.G.L.Y ,they sell themselves for weaves and perm jobs,they will suck 30 guys dicks but will not eat at a ''good restaurant'',they have no class,no morals, no social conduct,bad attitudes,they eat in public,love to eat fried chicken ,then get fat and look even more U.G.L.Y than before (in their case didnt even know that was possible .-.),they think ALL man they pass want them ( what a fucking joke ROFL) when they look like a 30 year old used up bicycle seat,they lose their virginity at the age of 10 if not much much sooner,they like to bash people who dont find their disgusting faces pretty and call them ''gay;; when they know better (then again they dont know left from right .-.),they become whores at age 10 get pregnant at age 17 and then have the verve when they now look ULTRA U.G.L.Y (trust me its FAR worst than you think @_@) they want the bets men the world has to offer (*coughs* in your dreams *coughs*) so yes who doesn't want A BLACK WHORE :-].(being sarcastic)
Wow.... You've got really low self esteem. Do you feel better now ? What a pathetic loser you are. I'm sure you are a real winner(sarcasm). PROJECTION. That's what shrinks would call what you just blabbed about. You must really hate yourself. How sad.
selena

Rock Hill, SC

#147 Jan 24, 2014
I am mixed with puertorican and black and my very white man loves me for how crazy i am. Energetic not dramatic. And there is no brillo pad inbetween my legs its actually striaght hair for some reason. Maybe they like black girls because its something different. Thats why i like white guys. I think everyone should mix and be different. And if you wanna date in your race there is nothing wrong with that. But i dont think anyone should hate cause its just ignorant to me.
selena

Rock Hill, SC

#148 Jan 24, 2014
mrsmartypants wrote:
because they smell like ape and fish,they talk to loud,they will sleep with you for a food stamp,they have 45 baby fathers and 30 children and dont know who is whom,they steal fake hair,they are the most racist set of females sub-human freaks on the planet,they look like drag queens (no insult intended to drag queens),they hate themselves and take it out on society,(or in this case their race of men) they lust over ethnicity and claim they dont,they worship vanity and ''try'' to hide that fact,they have the highest number of abortions/aids/single mother stats out of ALL the other races of females,they use the court to take money from nice men (fools who should have known better),they sleep with family members for money,they harass and mentally attack their own sons,they take advantage of good men,they trash talk each other with racist insults,they look plain U.G.L.Y ,they sell themselves for weaves and perm jobs,they will suck 30 guys dicks but will not eat at a ''good restaurant'',they have no class,no morals, no social conduct,bad attitudes,they eat in public,love to eat fried chicken ,then get fat and look even more U.G.L.Y than before (in their case didnt even know that was possible .-.),they think ALL man they pass want them ( what a fucking joke ROFL) when they look like a 30 year old used up bicycle seat,they lose their virginity at the age of 10 if not much much sooner,they like to bash people who dont find their disgusting faces pretty and call them ''gay;; when they know better (then again they dont know left from right .-.),they become whores at age 10 get pregnant at age 17 and then have the verve when they now look ULTRA U.G.L.Y (trust me its FAR worst than you think @_@) they want the bets men the world has to offer (*coughs* in your dreams *coughs*) so yes who doesn't want A BLACK WHORE :-].(being sarcastic)
Well i dont smell like an ape and am not a whore. I am very clean not always loud and very smart and all my white friends say im beautiful. Your opinion is very stereotypical and there is alot of horrible stuff i could say about white people but i wont because i am not IGNORANT.:) try therapy
selena

Rock Hill, SC

#149 Jan 24, 2014
Melvin Purvis wrote:
I hear their p***y smells like an old sardine can.....No wonder male monkeys won't eat them out.
Hmmm well i dont smell nasty. I wash. And my WHITE man eats me out all the damn time. I think there are two different types of black people. Ignorant and educated. Just like any other race. Which one do yuh fall under melvin??? Are you educated??
Random

New York, NY

#150 Jan 27, 2014
Is it just me or is the really mean coments coming from North Carolina...:/

ew.
Random

New York, NY

#151 Jan 27, 2014
Like some comments are inhumane and if said about any one from any race, it would be mean and pyscho pathic. Im out of here, I'm a black women and proud no matter what these creeps say xD!
World peace

United States

#152 Jan 27, 2014
A lot of this stuff sounds so racist what's wrong with this world ?!!!!!
Dana

Kansas City, MO

#153 Jan 27, 2014
To say that black women are fat, ugly, uneducated, open their legs for anyone they see.. and more is wrong. I cant generate a play of words or a plethora of syllables placed together perfectly for you people (whom believe this) to even to begin to fathom on how wrong you REALY are.

So allow me to retort.. I (as a black women) am somewhat shocked as to what's being said here.. I find it kind of funny.
But to set people straight.. black women are not all fat. Some are just like some white women are! Saying that all black women are uneducated is odd due to the fact that I've went to collage, graduated with a masters in architecture and started my own business and I'm still in my 20's. And I have a boyfriend he's half Irish and German.(cutest redhead) He loves me and I love him. We are getting ready to get married :). He thinks I'm beautiful and I know I'm beautiful.. I do not take advantage of people, I don't like drama, I don't seduce every man I see, and I'm not a dumbass.. I'm so tired of people judging and racism. Its even over 300 years and not much progress as here should be in this country.
Btw who said our pussies smell like fish?? Where the hell do people come up with this stuff??? Its so stupid its funny

and what's the deal with North Carolina??
haly

Cheyenne, WY

#154 Jan 30, 2014
No matter how long the rain beats a leopard it can never remove its spots

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#156 Jan 30, 2014
*strong
Mia

Burnsville, NC

#157 Jan 30, 2014
godofftruth wrote:
<quoted text>
white gal gives it away to the black man and she's paying him!. buying his clothes, paying his bills. even if she offers to pay for the cinema he aint turning up. she wears fake tan needs botox by 26. she's just a cheap f**k that pays his bills and washes his clothes, whilst he out trying to chase his real queen the BLACK women.. the challenge.
men like a challenge.. white women is like wanking yourself. some one to make you cum. black girl is the fantasy all black guys want in the end cos the shelf life f the white woman isnt long.
where as the blackwoman is wrinkle free her whole life, she is like an evergreen beauty never fades.
You are either an old white guy who's mad at white women who date and marry black men or an older black woman who is mad at white women because only old people still say "gal".You cant stereotype.I mean i know black women who have kids and keep up a home for their dopeboy baby daddys who will never work and will never marry them and they sit at home raising kids to believe selling drugs and poisioning and enslaving their own people is ok as long as bills are paid. gangsta rap repeats the same lyrics over and over in their inpressionable ears "sell that dope get that money get them hoes f*** the police no snitchin" meanwhile the government pays for housing and food while the dopeboy buys 50 pairs of nikes and spends money on motel rooms and buys his hoes clothes for the club, He stays out all night calling it work. Instead of money put into her kids bank accounts for college it goes into baby daddys bank account at prison. i know black women who sex the preacher at church take offering plate money for sex. white women do it too but hurts to hear it when it sounds like its just you though huh. i know a black woman whos boyfriend molested all of her kids, he got caught didnt get prison time. he messed with white women mexican women and indian women and a gay man too. Guess who she hates now? not him. this black woman is racist against mexicans whites and indians, well women anyway she cool with all men. i know black women who pay white and black boys child support to keep them out of jail just so theyll come by after dark when the kids are in bed and lay down for a couple hours. guys have taken restraining orders against a couple of them when they went crazy when they realized that they spent their own kids child support money to buy love and it didnt work.Every race has love crash test dummies and people who make mistakes. The only thing that separates us is what we believe. Lets not generalize. i know you didnt mean that during slavery black women were preferred because thats a spit in the face to all the black women who went through hell got raped beaten and humiliated had kids that they watched grow up and be beaten and hanged.
Mia

Burnsville, NC

#158 Jan 30, 2014
Dana wrote:
To say that black women are fat, ugly, uneducated, open their legs for anyone they see.. and more is wrong. I cant generate a play of words or a plethora of syllables placed together perfectly for you people (whom believe this) to even to begin to fathom on how wrong you REALY are.
So allow me to retort.. I (as a black women) am somewhat shocked as to what's being said here.. I find it kind of funny.
But to set people straight.. black women are not all fat. Some are just like some white women are! Saying that all black women are uneducated is odd due to the fact that I've went to collage, graduated with a masters in architecture and started my own business and I'm still in my 20's. And I have a boyfriend he's half Irish and German.(cutest redhead) He loves me and I love him. We are getting ready to get married :). He thinks I'm beautiful and I know I'm beautiful.. I do not take advantage of people, I don't like drama, I don't seduce every man I see, and I'm not a dumbass.. I'm so tired of people judging and racism. Its even over 300 years and not much progress as here should be in this country.
Btw who said our pussies smell like fish?? Where the hell do people come up with this stuff??? Its so stupid its funny
and what's the deal with North Carolina??
Ive got white black and hispanic family. when i encounter racists of any kind in view them as diseased, its a mental defect. The further away from God people get the more it spreads.
smh

United States

#161 Mar 1, 2014
Im cuban and jamaican ive allways been attracted spanish guys but Ive run across some sexy white guys and black guys ...ignorant people only judge people through stereo type ...tbh im sure there's nice black guys but i have allways had a personal prefrence to what i like ...there are ignorant people in all races it's not just one..the are plenty of trashy ass men and women in all races... we are in another fucking day and age some of you are worse then cavemen ... when comes to intelligence ...time to grow up
dave

Miami, FL

#162 Apr 18, 2014
missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like black girls......
umm yes we do

Since: Apr 12

Woburn, MA

#163 May 1, 2014
After reading the comments on this thread I felt compelled to write. First off let me say, if you are a White male here believing that black women are not into you, you could not be MORE wrong. I love white men and sadly because of my own shyness and inexperience with white men, I have not had many serious relationship encounters with my handsome vanilla lattes. I remember a couple years back finally sharing with my parents that I strongly felt that the man that I choose to marry would be white. My parents had some reservations but after they shared why and I shed some light on some of the beliefs that they had (my parents are west african) that weren't true, they simply stated as long as he is well educated, respectful, makes you happy and embraces our culture they would welcome him with open arms. I share this with all of you because I truly want to break down the stereotypes that keep black women and white men apart. Now more on to my personal life. I just moved to the Boston area and there are many white men out here and they are so so gorgeous. From the brainy types, to the blue collar workers, the ruggedly or boyishly handsome to the primmed and dapper. Some days I'm like a kid in a candy store but sadly though some smile and look my way, but they never approach. I'm 5'9, 185 lbs, dark skin with an athletic build and long braids, I'm a good looking woman with a MA degree and pursuing medical school to one day become a Pediatrician so...I'd like to think I'm a catch but these men won't know that if they don't approach and again sadly I'm just too shy to take the first step. White men you are gorgeous and don't let anyone put rubbish in your head that all or even most black women want nothing to do with you. I can't get enough of ya'll and my hope is to someday, when I am ready to settle find a beautiful ivory man whom I can shower with my kisses, hold at night , and love with all my heart. Good luck to everyone on here who is truly looking for companionship and/or love like me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Beat Whitey Night" at Iowa State fair. 30 min RJC 1
Baby in stroller shot dead by 2 Black "Yoofs". 40 min RJC 1
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 43 min holy skeptic 59,632
National Geographic Photos OF Obama Family Tree 2 hr RJC 10
Is Michelle Obama a Man? 3 hr RJC 18
Racists need a hug 3 hr RJC 16
Greasy Nigguh Chimps out and gets Tazered. 3 hr RJC 7
•••
•••
•••

Marion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••