Whiteman

Marion, NC

#71 Sep 19, 2013
From my experience, black women are much better sexually than white women.
Impulsive jae

UK

#72 Sep 23, 2013
I don't like some of these comments about how we black women are scumbags and please just because you watch movies you generally. Assume that us black people then I guess all white men are rapist and no good liars....
Mayday

UK

#73 Sep 23, 2013
Not all what is said is true but based on what we have not seen but heard basically rumours like impulsive jae said
truth

Casar, NC

#74 Sep 23, 2013
Impulsive jae wrote:
I don't like some of these comments about how we black women are scumbags and please just because you watch movies you generally. Assume that us black people then I guess all white men are rapist and no good liars....
This is the truth.... No movie line. Black women are strong women, but many come off as bitches because they don't take no shit off their men. AND many black women really dislike white women and have a nasty attitude towards white women. We can't help what skin we were born in. Our attitudes towards each other should not be based on color!
Gaz

UK

#75 Sep 25, 2013
I'm a white male and I find black women very attractive and sexy,and would feel proud to be seen holding hands and kissing and have children with a black female,and bollocks to all the racist w@nkers out there.
Iris

London, UK

#76 Sep 28, 2013
missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like black girls......
Well Missy,Black girls will take a note of your observation.
(not..!)
maya

Murrieta, CA

#83 Oct 16, 2013
maurice wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Less drama??? Have you ever been around black women? They are drama queens. You think all these little young white girls like drama? Ha! Get a black women started. They live, eat and breathe drama! Ask a black man why he likes white women. His first answer is "less drama". I am not talking about these little hood rats running around. I am talking about grown men and women.
I'm sorry for where ever you live but not all black women are like that at all you need yo get a grip because now your just using stereotypes
zeeta buk

UK

#84 Oct 20, 2013
missy wrote:
They don't!
jealous much?
purewhiteguts

Kingston, Jamaica

#85 Oct 24, 2013
black women are ugly,why would you date one stick with your race brohams,let those black sluts stick with their monkey men
roluigibro

Kingston, Jamaica

#86 Oct 24, 2013
@ppurewhiteguts lol dido,why would i date a black female i love my race and would be caught dead with those ugly monkey girls XD,my father would be so ashamed of me beside i heard they smell bad and wear fake hair and make alot of noise all the time

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#87 Oct 24, 2013
Black women are lovely, or at least the one's that I have had contact with. I would love to have one as a close friend. Just my thoughts.
YellowDiamonds

Gastonia, NC

#88 Nov 8, 2013
james cam wrote:
<quoted text>ahahahahahahahahahahah ah. Hahahahahahahahahahaha aahhhh oh man I lol'ed so hard I almost shit my pants reading that. Im not saying this out of racism, purely personal experience, black girls have started start more drama than any other girls I've ever met. Its ridiculous. Im talkin real drama. Superdrama.
You have been watching to many balck reality shows. Know this, not every black woman is what the media shows you. There are educated black woman, who value a good man. And there are also black women who start drama, just like there are white women who start drama, asian, indian, all races. You can't just point at one without questioning the other. Stop being stereotypical, get put of the house and embrace differences in the world. You will be surprised how many black women are not what you see in reality shows.
YellowDiamonds

Gastonia, NC

#89 Nov 8, 2013
roluigibro wrote:
@ppurewhiteguts lol dido,why would i date a black female i love my race and would be caught dead with those ugly monkey girls XD,my father would be so ashamed of me beside i heard they smell bad and wear fake hair and make alot of noise all the time
Ugly monkey girls? I assume you are from the south of some kind? Our actions are not based off our skin color. Do not judge me by what you watch on T.V. Because I can do the same thing to your white women.
Intelligent

Kingston, Jamaica

#90 Nov 16, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a black man and my white LADY is not trash. I stand by what I said about black women.
Do not generalise, all black women are not bitter and arent bitc** maybe its the ones you associate yourself with or grew up around. Nothing is wrong with finding love outsie your race but dont forget that you will never be a white man and will always be a black man.
Intelligent

Kingston, Jamaica

#91 Nov 16, 2013
roluigibro wrote:
You live in a predominantly black country/ Island. You must be retarded, smh. Jamaica is full of blacks and half blacks lol.
Intelligent

Kingston, Jamaica

#92 Nov 16, 2013
purewhiteguts wrote:
black women are ugly,why would you date one stick with your race brohams,let those black sluts stick with their monkey men
Says the guy who lives in jamaica. you need to get a brain. there are only a handful of whites in Jamaica the rest are mostly black or half black.
skinnyboo

Manning, SC

#93 Nov 21, 2013
That's why white men lay out in the sun all day and tan to look like a black woman. Darker skin looks healthier... And they stick those needles in their lips to have them full and thick like ours. We are beautiful queens. They make us hate ourselves and think we are not beautiful.... athen they turn around and steal it... use it or claim it as their own. Melanin will win in the end. I don't care how many surgeries u have white woman... Its all in the blood flowing through our veins.
pretty brown girl

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#94 Nov 30, 2013
i find some of these comments very offensive but i appreciate the people who SUPPORT us black women/girls.
pretty brown girl

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#95 Nov 30, 2013
all of u racist people need to stop with all the racist comments because i know u wouldnt like it if i just called your race ugly, that is very mean and its bull crap to hear shit all the time about peoples color...how many times do people have to say 'dont judge by skin color'... and HOW DARE U call us monkeys
i dont give a crap what ur religion is, thats wrong and u know it.
pretty brown girl

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#96 Nov 30, 2013
ohh hell naw, being proud of your race is good, but it dosent mean u have to mean to black people, white women wear weave and fake hair, not all white girls are perfect neither all black women: u need to get your mind on the right track Mr.macho , i can say a million things about white girls thats bad as well as black women, ive got a question for u purewhiteguts, so if u think black women are so ugly:tell me what u think about beyonce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix's Apefriggin Amerikoon forum 11 min Jerome Finnigan J... 134
Police FINALLY getting the right recruits. 19 min Mario Native 11
The Holocaust Hoax: Gas chamber design absurdit... 22 min Rudolph Hess 11
Poll N!@@ers stink because. 25 min Cliven 2
Why do white ppl let their kids run around cra... 29 min Marion Native 6
Study proves Whites associate coloreds with m... 37 min Brad Hughes 6
Brandon Hicks 1 hr Anita 6
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE