smiles

South Africa

#48 Jul 5, 2013
Hey I'm a black women and found many of these comments upsetting, I think all women( white, black, asian) are the same, you get the loud , you get the sleezy, it has nothing to do with race.
Point is we all the same just colored differently not categorised by fouls or failures... Honestly I wouldn't mind dating any race if I love them then I do and no one can say or change that.
black queen

Houston, TX

#49 Jul 6, 2013
smiles wrote:
Hey I'm a black women and found many of these comments upsetting, I think all women( white, black, asian) are the same, you get the loud , you get the sleezy, it has nothing to do with race.
Point is we all the same just colored differently not categorised by fouls or failures... Honestly I wouldn't mind dating any race if I love them then I do and no one
can say or change that.
ignore them people like that do and say things like that to make people like us black people feel bad about who we are as a race of people but in reality they know what's up without us there would be no them now laugh at that haha
justin hayes

United States

#50 Jul 6, 2013
moose wrote:
cause black women smell like fish and whites like fish.
you look like a moose
justin hayes

United States

#51 Jul 6, 2013
I myself perfer black women because there is nothing wrong with women in general moosey

Since: Jul 13

United States

#52 Jul 6, 2013
moose wrote:
<quoted text>
fair enuff
then get off this is for white men who do
swissmiss01

Madison, WI

#53 Jul 6, 2013
justin hayes wrote:
<quoted text>then get off this is for white men who do
Nicely done justin :) kudos!!
stlbeauty

Hollywood, FL

#54 Jul 11, 2013
moose wrote:
cause black women smell like fish and whites like fish.
look at your name i bet u look like one

Since: Jul 13

United States

#55 Jul 16, 2013
swissmiss01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely done justin :) kudos!!
thankyou
Alec

Riceville, TN

#56 Jul 17, 2013
Im a white man, and I never thought I would want to be with a black girl. However a white girl could never get me off sexually, we would have sex for hours and hours just to end up finishing myself off most of the time. Since I started fucking black girls I don't have that problem, now I have to go two or three times in an hour rather than all night long in some loose white ho.
Destani

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#57 Jul 25, 2013
sales wrote:
Im white and I love Beautiful Black Queens. Plus black women know how to treat and take care of their men.
Thank you for that <3!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#58 Jul 25, 2013
Alec wrote:
Im a white man, and I never thought I would want to be with a black girl. However a white girl could never get me off sexually, we would have sex for hours and hours just to end up finishing myself off most of the time. Since I started fucking black girls I don't have that problem, now I have to go two or three times in an hour rather than all night long in some loose white ho.
LOL!
Black choc lover

Johannesburg, South Africa

#59 Jul 26, 2013
I have never had sex white girl once-my friend introduced me to black girls that was 20 years ago.
they now how to make a man come they not shy to try different potions like cowgirl style which i like they give best BJ. Black girls for ever
Her

Farmington, MI

#60 Jul 26, 2013
I personally like wm and im a bw because they have a variety of eye color. I love pretty eyes, plus their hair is softer when you tug on it if your making out. And i feel like they hug you more and want to just cuddle up with you and watch a movie. At least thats what me and my white guy boyfriend do. He has blond hair and gray eyes and white skin. And I have brown hair, brown eyes, and brown skin. So, at the end of the day, does it really matter what color we are if my generation is growing up to love each other equally. I think there should be a lot more interracial couples.
kymberlee305

Hollywood, FL

#63 Aug 11, 2013
Interesting subject.... From MY PERSONAL life experience. I realize that (and this is from the white men I've dated) they are intrigued by adversity. I use to date a Jewish guy he said for him it's likea forbidden fruit everybody says stick to your own kind so like eve in the garden of Eden. No means yes! Someone else said they get tired of the same thing blonde hair blue eyes. He said that's the worst relationship to be in nothing changes (appearance wise that is).
William Joyce KVK1

Burnsville, NC

#64 Aug 12, 2013
Alec wrote:
Any black girl is much better than my old lady but they ain't as good as Melvin when we are having a skirt party. hope mccory invites us soon to one at the wncag center that would be the tops with the little animals there.
Disgusted

Brisbane, Australia

#66 Aug 24, 2013
Seeing all this hate on black people is unbelievable we're people two u act like u guys r the only fricken humans black people have feelings to we're not dogs even though we're treated as dogs and what reason is there not to like black girls ugh u stupid people. I wish I wasn't black and I wish I was never born thanks seeing all this shows life as a black is not worthwhile living for wow you people really have no heart to say these things
Disgusted

Brisbane, Australia

#67 Aug 24, 2013
By the way this is coming from a 8yr old this geno is crap man and whit if I said that about white fathers z. But black people don write stuff for the while world to see they keep it to themselves you guys don't know how annoying it is would u like it if I said I hate white men they don't do crap they just sit there drinking beer all day swearing but no we keep things to ourselves one day you'll know how an 8yr feels man that's just after reading all this I just don't know what to say...
Ignorance isnt a Virtue

Marion, NC

#68 Aug 24, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
By the way this is coming from a 8yr old this geno is crap man and whit if I said that about white fathers z. But black people don write stuff for the while world to see they keep it to themselves you guys don't know how annoying it is would u like it if I said I hate white men they don't do crap they just sit there drinking beer all day swearing but no we keep things to ourselves one day you'll know how an 8yr feels man that's just after reading all this I just don't know what to say...
Honey, don't feel that way not all white people are that way.On this website you have some low life morons called trolls that enjoy saying racist things behind a fake name on the internet.They are cowards.Some of the strongest women I've ever met in my life were black women.African Americans are beautiful people and some people(racist scumbag losers) are sad and pathetic they just won't admit it. Long story short I had nurses tell me once that the strongest babies were black female babies and how they never gave up didn't cry much were really strong.The biggest crybabies were little white boys and I have white sons lol!I can see it though never think how people comment on here is how everyone feels because its not.This world is made up of all kinds of beautiful people.My husband is my best friend and he's not an insecure racist white man either.So keep your head up please! Remeber this quote "Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person's own poisonous self loathing."
Kiyah

Tampa, FL

#69 Aug 26, 2013
Many reasons why once a white person dates a black person, all they want is black. It's the best and that's why black people are the most hated.
NICE GUY

Union City, NJ

#70 Sep 19, 2013
Lers all be nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy sisk 12 min togud 2
Gregg Dehart 1 hr vah 4
RJC & Cliven - A Video For You 5 hr Black Inferiority 1
Western Carolina McDowell County Narcotic Agenc... 6 hr curious 1
Clear Kerosene 9 hr Dentist 15
Another of God's little "creatures" 9 hr Duh 244
Morganton Pressure vessel good place to work???? (Jan '14) 12 hr Daxx 6
Marion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web