why do white guys like black women

Posted in the Marion Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
moose

Orlando, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2013
cause black women smell like fish and whites like fish.
missy

Morganton, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2013
They don't!
moose

Orlando, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2013
don't what
dumb ace

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 25, 2013
I think they like chocolate so much that would be the next best thing
missy

Morganton, NC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
moose wrote:
don't what
Don't like black girls......
sales

Denver, NC

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Im white and I love Beautiful Black Queens. Plus black women know how to treat and take care of their men.
moose

Orlando, FL

#7 Feb 25, 2013
missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like black girls......
fair enuff

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Probably because there is alot less drama and BS with a black woman! And they know how to treat their man right!
maurice

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
Probably because there is alot less drama and BS with a black woman! And they know how to treat their man right!
Hahaha Less drama??? Have you ever been around black women? They are drama queens. You think all these little young white girls like drama? Ha! Get a black women started. They live, eat and breathe drama! Ask a black man why he likes white women. His first answer is "less drama". I am not talking about these little hood rats running around. I am talking about grown men and women.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 25, 2013
maurice wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha Less drama??? Have you ever been around black women? They are drama queens. You think all these little young white girls like drama? Ha! Get a black women started. They live, eat and breathe drama! Ask a black man why he likes white women. His first answer is "less drama". I am not talking about these little hood rats running around. I am talking about grown men and women.
I said less drama with black women not girls! You are talking about girls! There is a difference! No idiot a black mans first answer is cause white trailer trash will drop them drawers for every black man they see! Must be why your so mad, your girl drops hers for one!
ravcax

Rochester, PA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Questioning a Period
of doubt I like Russian Girls,,Im a White Man
maurice

Morganton, NC

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>I said less drama with black women not girls! You are talking about girls! There is a difference! No idiot a black mans first answer is cause white trailer trash will drop them drawers for every black man they see! Must be why your so mad, your girl drops hers for one!
Apparently you can not read.... Another illiterate one huh? I plainly say black WOMEN and also make it a point to end my statement saying I am NOT talking about the young girls, but grown men and women. Your a true DA!

Location hidden

#15 Feb 25, 2013
maurice wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you can not read.... Another illiterate one huh? I plainly say black WOMEN and also make it a point to end my statement saying I am NOT talking about the young girls, but grown men and women. Your a true DA!
You clearly don't know the difference between the two! The difference is the ones you are with and the ones you only wish you had!!
tim

Marion, NC

#16 Feb 25, 2013
I live black woman. I wish I owned 10.
Obamememe Voter

Asheville, NC

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Us black women like those white men because 99.9 of the black men are now gay thanks to Obame now their little tools always smells like shit.
Batman Fan

Miami, FL

#18 Mar 14, 2013
That's not true, black men love black women. I think you don't have self-respect. If you approach them, they will give you a chance. Be more confidence, just like white women who likes white men. They need more confidence to get back their white men.
Massa Tom

Burnsville, NC

#19 Mar 14, 2013
They are not as lazy as the Bucks and will typically pick more cotton. You don't usually need to whip them to get them to work. Also eat less and are cheaper to feed than Bucks.
Massa Tom

Asheville, NC

#21 Mar 14, 2013
Speaking of cotton .If you take 3 cotton balls and stack them on top of each other that's how long my weenie is.
mymy

Marshall, NC

#22 Mar 14, 2013
they like that brillo pad between her legs.
queen of hearts

United States

#24 Mar 20, 2013
Same reason white women do.........brown sugar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Stevens 2 hr Spacey1 7
baxter cheaters -name them! 3 hr Andrea 4
Krystal Murphy 3 hr He his 4
Metal inds 4 hr I know 3
5lane haiku 4 hr schooly 3
Stupid 4 hr Pete 5
Trump Voters Screwed Themselves & The Rest of Us 4 hr Baptized by fire 123

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance