MCYFL post deleted AGAIN

MCYFL post deleted AGAIN

Posted in the Marion Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Once again football threads deleted why?

Since: Feb 12

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Sep 29, 2013
Probably because there's nothing but crap gets started about it!!!
And

Kansas City, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2013
And anybody is alowed to post about methheads and slander each other on any subject on this site... but why does something important and in general concern get deleted?? Must be someone who is making money off children and parents that is deleting these posts and it is an issue that a lot of parents and coaches want to know... but can't get straight answers cause the only one with the answers is getting thread deleted
Truth

Tucker, GA

#4 Sep 30, 2013
And wrote:
And anybody is alowed to post about methheads and slander each other on any subject on this site... but why does something important and in general concern get deleted?? Must be someone who is making money off children and parents that is deleting these posts and it is an issue that a lot of parents and coaches want to know... but can't get straight answers cause the only one with the answers is getting thread deleted
Bc the people the thread is about continue to request that it be deleted this one will disappear on oh about 2 days the only reason I would think it it would be requested to be deleated is bc they are hiding something or afraid a new league will come in and they won't have a program therefore they loose their Saturday pay check
REAL Truth

Morganton, NC

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bc the people the thread is about continue to request that it be deleted this one will disappear on oh about 2 days the only reason I would think it it would be requested to be deleated is bc they are hiding something or afraid a new league will come in and they won't have a program therefore they loose their Saturday pay check
No one else is stupid enough to come in and start a new 'league' here.

Truth, try using a period sometime.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2013
You people are crazy!!!!
What

Greer, SC

#7 Oct 1, 2013
What was said?
Sumone

United States

#8 Oct 12, 2013
?????
Parent

Charlotte, NC

#9 Oct 19, 2014
Sumone wrote:
?????
So where does the money go? I do know some teams buy their owns jerseys but I'm new to league so not sure what is supplied by league. What is the league suppose to supply players? Where is the contact information for this league? There should be contact numbers for parents who are concerned or information may be public, not sure where you could find this information though. If it is a non profit organization you can file complaint with attorney General and the IRS if they are violating non profit regulations which with so many parents concerned something fishy may be going on.
Grandparent

Morganton, NC

#10 Oct 19, 2014
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
So where does the money go? I do know some teams buy their owns jerseys but I'm new to league so not sure what is supplied by league. What is the league suppose to supply players? Where is the contact information for this league? There should be contact numbers for parents who are concerned or information may be public, not sure where you could find this information though. If it is a non profit organization you can file complaint with attorney General and the IRS if they are violating non profit regulations which with so many parents concerned something fishy may be going on.
quit stirring the POT parent. NONE of YOUR business. WE gotta take care of our own.
Parent

Newport News, VA

#11 Oct 20, 2014
Grandparent wrote:
<quoted text>
quit stirring the POT parent. NONE of YOUR business. WE gotta take care of our own.
If you know please let us parents know is this not public information?
The way and the truth

Raleigh, NC

#12 Oct 21, 2014
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not public information.

It's our business. Family business, & none of YOUR business.

Move along. Nothing to see here.
joe

Old Fort, NC

#13 Apr 15, 2015
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ask the person over the league if you can see the books! But he does have a thief in the family!
Coach

Marion, NC

#14 May 2, 2015
wondering if East Yancey and Cane River are coming back this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy nicknamed Panda? (Oct '16) 9 min Theodore Bare 4
Baxters 14 min Daniel 12
Jordan James (Dec '14) 51 min Anon 3
David DJ Cash (Mar '15) 58 min Dicky dave 3
Rachael Ponder? (Aug '15) 1 hr Dicky dave 3
Elaina Ogle 1 hr L mystery 3
Teenage mom 3 hr Yallaresomefukins... 18

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance