“yanking chains. ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 4, 2012
Does anyone know if anything ever happened with this? Were they made to pay back the money? Criminal charges?

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/2010/jul/21...

http://www.ncauditor.net/EPSWeb/Reports/Inves...
Hello

Daytona Beach, FL

#2 Aug 5, 2014
When I started working for this people I was told from one of my friend they are crooked people, I did not believe them until I see it my self!

They hire people and let them go and don't pay them, I used to manage their stores in Daytona Beach FL Called "Christ Team Super Thrift" On July 11, I was laid off and they still owed me $3500, they own one of other employees $1500 and also found out they own money to the previews manager, when I told miss Shirley Killough if I don't see any money coming in I have to fallow the law go to the court and file a small claim her answer was "If you do that, we will file a bankruptcy and you won't see a dime" I'm welling to risk my money at list there will be no more victims like me! I would like to contact a local media because this is Christ Team but not Christ like it!
sure thing

Asheville, NC

#3 Aug 18, 2014
I figured they were crooks too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened in Taunton Monday evening, and is... 3 hr Questions 2
The bad neighborhood 14 hr Tammy 6
Boycott Sonic Devil worshopers (Dec '12) 16 hr Juju 31
Chowtime pizza 16 hr BubuBubba Barnes 5
Christian Elliott 18 hr A-ville 1
Rebecca webb (Jun '15) 22 hr Rlw 5
Hampton Inn Marion NC 22 hr Inquisitive 5

Marion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance