Glenwood school "No Power" with students in the classroom.

Posted in the Marion Forum

Parent

Weaverville, NC

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Are the administrators of the school system in this county idots or what? School should have been canceled today.
Hick parent

Bakersville, NC

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Parent wrote:
Are the administrators of the school system in this county idots or what? School should have been canceled today.
Listen you dumb hick parent! What did we do before electricity? People went to school! I'm sure that they read some books and learned a lot!
Glenwood Stinks

Marion, NC

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Glenwood is the worst school I have ever seen! I moved here in the late 1980's and my two children had to enroll at Glenwood Elementary, unfortunately. After a couple of months of terrible teachers, parents that looked as if they just came out of the movie Deliverance and the general white trash stench of the place forced me to put my children in a private school. I sure hope that hellhole has improved.
Glenwood Stinks

Marion, NC

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I wish I would have know it before moving here to work at Baxter. A woman has to have a job. It seems like there is a high percentage of trashy parents with children at Glenwood. I feel bad for the children that had to be influenced by their drug and alcohol fueled parents there. A sad situation.
Miranda

Marion, NC

#6 Feb 27, 2013
I personally didn't go to glenwood but I kno some of the students that went there and I kno some that are going there now ... and I kno they're parents ... power goes out all the time when there is a storm its nothing new ... shut the hell up and get a life ... k? Thanks ... have a great day :)
Miranda

Marion, NC

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Ummm no? I'm not stupid ... I'm just saying ... the power goes out when there's a big storm or whatever u wanna call what that was the other day ... unless someone didn't pay the electric bill then why does it matter?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Glenwood Stinks wrote:
I wish I would have know it before moving here to work at Baxter. A woman has to have a job. It seems like there is a high percentage of trashy parents with children at Glenwood. I feel bad for the children that had to be influenced by their drug and alcohol fueled parents there. A sad situation.
Wait a minute, you cannot talk about anyone if you moved here to work at Baxters. Are you the owner or something?? Which pit of hell did you crawl out of that would make you think Baxters is an upgrade??
Mongo

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
People are so over dramatic. "Kids in class with NO power." Give me a break
LOL

Hendersonville, NC

#11 Feb 28, 2013
The big problem was school officals were warned about trees and power lines falling everywhere. Not ice on roads. They started on 2hr delay and still had numerous buses get stranded out there. One even hung on down powerline, from my understanding. I would be thankful my child was in building
JOB

Burnsville, NC

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Glenwood is the best elementary school in Mcdowell County....every school has its deatbeat parents
Concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2013
I agree the kids should have stayed home that was not decided by the school. My daughter went to glenwood several years ago and I was very unhappy with her education and behavior of the staff . I simply moved her to another school. Now I have a son at glenwood i thought twice about sending him there I must admit but was and still am so impressed with the changes that have been made. From not only the teachers who are amazing to the entire staff they are confident , patient, kind, understanding, and honestly care about every student there.
Glenwood Stinks

Marion, NC

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Glenwood produces the finest dope dealers and crackwh0res around. You can gather a classroom full of Glenwood "moms" and be lucky to have a full set of teeth combined!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Marion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God... 3 hr Heysoos Chreesto 1
erin nicole prince/ niki prince 4 hr Payup 2
Megan Pinkerton 5 hr your probably next 20
Brandon Clontz (May '13) 7 hr Tootsie 31
Danny Jimison? 11 hr Nosey 2
places for rent? 12 hr Lalf 7
America's Blood Suckers!!!!! 13 hr Cliven 78
More from around the web

Marion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE